What's new

RPG [ KI-SofTWarE] CrossinG KnighTMarE - Melody of Impure Maidens / CrossinG KnighTMarE ~穢れ逝く聖女達への讃歌~ (RE114213) (RJ114213)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sergejim

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: CrossinG KnighTMarE ~穢れ逝く聖女達への讃歌~

Seriously, you all seem to know well about this game, could one be as kind as to tell me how to win fights (I beat a few normal mob on the first map then that's it)?

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Seriously, you all seem to know well about this game, could one be as kind as to tell me how to win fights (I beat a few normal mob on the first map then that's it)?
You have a command to hit, to defend and to flee, also you have the green potion bar that you can click to heal.
In the Status Menu you can Equip Armors and Weapons, although the subweapons only seem to be effective against bosses.

kralysk

Reputation score

not sure if any material was cut... but there are 3 hyper endings: breasts, futa, and then breasts + futa
Yes, I've seen those endings, I was referring to the other scenes. Is there any reason to go past level 2 on either BE or futa? Also take a look at the exhentai link. Is there anyway to get that kind of size in the other scenes in the game, aside from the hyper endings?

random1235

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yes, I've seen those endings, I was referring to the other scenes. Is there any reason to go past level 2 on either BE or futa? Also take a look at the exhentai link. Is there anyway to get that kind of size in the other scenes in the game, aside from the hyper endings?
hmm.. after looking at the pics (and learning how the hell exhentai works) well.. im not sure.. from the looks of it, breast/clit expansions past level 2 don't make any visual change. Honestly not sure though if its possible or not to get those scenes in game.

yaharrr

Reputation score

Soooo.. does anyone got a 100% completed saved game ?

Ragnox

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hxxp://sagaoz.net/savedata/joyful2/img/25499.zip

If, not in the Big E Hongfire RPG Save thread, check sagaoz.net.

100% for current version.

yaharrr

Reputation score

Thanks x1000 !

4l83r7

Reputation score

i know people here try their best to make a guide :)
i want to give some extra tip to help

i see rawr can figure something but on fourth map s/he missing something
use cheat engine to hack the turn so you can check what you miss :)
the number use on the game is 8/4 bytes with that you can figure what you miss rawr ;)

note : hp, mp, exp, also work ^ (sorry if this tip broke the fun ;)

speed up by hold Ctrl or double click on map hope thats help

w/o your guide im blind in this game rawr :D thx for the guide :)

nirvanasword

Reputation score

Can anyone tell me how to get the harem end of any route?

I did what was stated in this thread, and followed these steps:
1. Collect all virgin blood.
2. Defeat vampire in Mission A.
3. Kill all enemies in the map at Mission E.
4. Lose to Nun in Church at Mission F.
5. Defeat Final Boss.

Is this right? I can't get any harem scene.

I also tried to get the harem pregnancy end. No luck. Any help would be appreciated.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Can anyone tell me how to get the harem end of any route?

I did what was stated in this thread, and followed these steps:
1. Collect all virgin blood.
2. Defeat vampire in Mission A.
3. Kill all enemies in the map at Mission E.
4. Lose to Nun in Church at Mission F.
5. Defeat Final Boss.

Is this right? I can't get any harem scene.

I also tried to get the harem pregnancy end. No luck. Any help would be appreciated.
You're supposed to lose to final boss, not defeat him. Also, you need to complete the game with true ending to unlock Harem in options. Then you need to do a completely new game with harem enabled.

nirvanasword

Reputation score

You're supposed to lose to final boss, not defeat him. Also, you need to complete the game with true ending to unlock Harem in options. Then you need to do a completely new game with harem enabled.
Thanks. That simplifies everything. Hope the creator makes another one, except with less turn limits.

Reputation score

Can anyone help me out in terms of the final boss, his second form is driving me crazy. I've managed to understand that the giant fist has a weakness for the ice attack sword skill. But then he brings out some dark tentacle arm, then he kills me instantly after a couple of turns. Also is it necessary to kill that super boss in the castle in mission F?

Flazo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

When i try to tranlate this game with agth/trans aggregator i keep getting a string over 500 word error, anyone know how i can fix it?

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Happened to notice this today. Is this going to be just a soundtrack or something else?

Zero_Blazer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

the Sacred Book thing seems to be a patch.

Desora

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do you even kill the boss in the church? He seems impossible to hack to death with 1 damage each time you hit him.

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

How do you even kill the boss in the church? He seems impossible to hack to death with 1 damage each time you hit him.
You can use the green Potions on the right side to heal

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score

You can use the green Potions on the right side to heal
I think he means the first one. And you're not supposed to, when you lost you get a scene then she picks up this sort of cursed sword or whatever the balls it is and then you can really fight it.
That's the extent at which I played it though. Looked interesting but I couldn't be assed to try and guess all of the game mechanics. :(

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

there a good hcode for this?

the thread i'm using at the moment seem to hook each word seperately.

edit: ITH seems to work ok without a code, its just Chiitrans that seems to fuck it up.

Darkstrain

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

so, in mission 6 the final boss (one square above the castle)is quite difficult without understanding japanese so ill put my guide here

first phase(green tentacle)
-just hack it
second phase (multi arm form)

if you delay the fight too much he instakills you even if you have talisman revivals

-hack it with ice skill till he changes form
-hack it with wind skill till he changes form
-hack it with thunder till he changes form
-hack it with fire till he changes form
(may have messed the order a bit in the last two)
-hack it with anything

third form(devil form) if he sucessfully lands a lust attack you will be instakilled a couple turns later(revival available)
-hack it till he creates a sword barrier in front of him then block his instakill attack (should leave you with 1 hp)
-heal then hack the barrier till it fades
-tricky part, he will spam instakill attacks, every four instakill attacks he will rest one turn, dont bother healing because your hp will drop to one everytime you block, so block x 4 then hack it once, rinse and repeat
-he dies

besides that, how do you beat the super boss in the castle in mission 6 (the white demon with the princess in front)??? i cant seem to grasp the strategy yet and i have all the cg so i dont know if it's worth it (i even have 4 revival talismans)

Status
Not open for further replies.