What's new

RPG [ KI-SofTWarE] CrossinG KnighTMarE - Melody of Impure Maidens / CrossinG KnighTMarE ~穢れ逝く聖女達への讃歌~ (RE114213) (RJ114213)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: CrossinG KnighTMarE ~穢れ逝く聖女達への讃歌~

Here's a link to the torrent so people don't have to digg for it:

theaq44

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

1.3 gigs? Just exactly how much of this game is actual content?

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Can someone please give a basic Walkthrough through the game? I know that the leftmost option gives her a permanent breasts upgrade and the middle one gives her a dick, while the one on the right gives her temporarely an inflated belly with an enema. But what about the other things, and are there more permanent changes?

Eldanesh69

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Iv been exploring the platform a little and using some translation mods but I cant find any save button...Can someone point it out to me? Knowing my luck its brutally obvious.

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Iv been exploring the platform a little and using some translation mods but I cant find any save button...Can someone point it out to me? Knowing my luck its brutally obvious.
You can save on the screen with the pink haired girl and the potion and you can save on the screen where you can choose the map. Save is written in english letters.

Eldanesh69

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So once im in a map running around with the blonde there is no save option?

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

So once im in a map running around with the blonde there is no save option?
You can save on some maps (at least on the last map) when you return to the starting point and use the upper right of the four options that you have. It is the option to search the field that you are on, while the upper left is for picking a fight and the both below that are for status and equipment

NobleMech

Reputation score

Then i try to run CKsetup i get this error (the filename directory name or volume label syntax is incorrect) any ideas what i should do? Downloaded it from sukebei.

pengy99

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Are you supposed to be able to win the boss battles? I do 1dmg to the big slime guy on first map even when I lvl up to 13 or so before facing him.

Eldanesh69

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You can save on some maps (at least on the last map) when you return to the starting point and use the upper right of the four options that you have. It is the option to search the field that you are on, while the upper left is for picking a fight and the both below that are for status and equipment
Thanks!

Memo Pad

Reputation score

Then i try to run CKsetup i get this error (the filename directory name or volume label syntax is incorrect) any ideas what i should do? Downloaded it from sukebei.
I'm getting a similar syntax error as well. Also used applocale in Japanese settings.
Is there a trick to getting it running?

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Okay, since I'm more or less stuck after clearing the game a few times and still being unable to figure out how to unlock new endings, I figured I might as post maps with locations. ^^

Will be attaching pictures to the post for this wall of text. Also, I can't read anything the game says, so I can't tell you exactly what the items you are you're getting.

I'm just going to call the button that opens doors, visits towns, searches for things the interact button. Unless someone wants to give the actual translation for the button.

First Map

A. Random item.
B. 2nd Outfit
C. Random Item
D. Broken sword(6th weapon)
E. Slime boss killing Dagger.

1. First quest of the map is to kill all the visible slimes.
2. Go to the church and interact with it.
3. Go to the castle and interact with it.
4. Go to the village and interact with it

After interacting with the village, you'll be given a quest to get an item from the green dogman looking things. Just take a step to the left of the village, spam the interact button, and pray rng doesn't hate you. It's possible to fail the map because he never shows up.

After killing him and getting whatever he drops, go back to the village and interact with it. You'll then be able to interact with the village to cross to the other side and pick up the Dagger located at E.

2. Do not equip the dagger yet. Return to the church and interact with it again

Your sub weapon should be a sword, which the boss is weak to.

You can interact with the church again after the fight, I'm not sure if it actually does anything or not though.

5. Equip the dagger and enter the slime boss lair. You might wanna spend all your spare turns trying to level before entering though. You need to have at least 1 turn as you walk onto the boss lair to be able to enter it without failing.

Boss should fall pretty quickly to the dagger.

Second Map

A. Random Item
B. Random Item
C. Mirror and maybe more
D. Fan (3rd weapon)

Be wary if you're fighting against a large group of cats. They can rarely use an instant death skill that deals 999 damage and will cost you 10 turns if it happens.

1. Walk down a step as soon as you start, it'll interact with her automatically.

2. Generic bad guys I guess. You kill them, but before killing all of them, while in battle with one of them defend twice, and you'll be automatically KOed and taken to location 4. Whichever generic bad guy KOs you will also vanish.

Use a potion when you get to location 4, because you're at 1 hp. Then open the chest located at C. Return to location 4 and interact with it and you should be able to go through the door. After, you can go down to D and interact with the door to get the fan.

3. These are hostages or something I suppose. You can save them if you want.

5. Interact with her, she disappears, interact again, and a staircase appears leading to location 6.

6. Assuming you got the mirror from the chest, she'll turn into a demon and you fight her. Fan is ineffective against her so you're better off with just your normal sword.

After defeating her, you'll be sent back next to npc 1. Interact with her and if you saved the rest of the girls she'll vanish.

7. Head to boss room and they should no longer be immortal since 6 is dead.

Third Map

A. Hammer weapon(Needs to be unlocked first)
B. 3rd outfit
C. Random item

1. First thing you do when you start this map is interact with the town you start at.

2. Head toward the 2 on the left side of the map, interact with it. Then head to the other 2 on the right side of the map and interact with it. You should then be able to get the Hammer from A.

3. Equip the hammer and smash all the columns where 3 is at.

4. Kill all the 4s.

5. After killing all the 4s, interact with the town on 5. After, leave town and fight until you find the bandit looking guy with a chained centaur girl. Killing them after visiting town 5 should get you a wanted poster.

1. With the wanted poster, interact with town 1 again.

6. Multiple carriages appear, but only the one I have labeled with 6 is the real one with the boss fight. The others are just single bandits.

7. Bosses should be a lot easier since they're no longer being helped by the statues. If it seems like you can't hit them, you're probably not. They have a defensive skill that activates sometimes and makes them invincible. To end their skill just defend yourself for a turn and you should be able to damage them again.

Forth Map

A. Random item
B. Random item
C. Sword of some sort
D. 4th armor, prevents instant death from the boss

Notes: You may wanna avoid as many fights as you can on this map, due to the difficulty of mobs and how hard it is to get potions here. Plus the next map gives unlimited turns, so you can level there no problem.

According to the hints page, it says I'm missing 1 thing on this map(I think it is at least), but I have no idea what it could be.

1. Not sure if it actually does anything, but I interact with the entrance just to be safe.

2. Walk to her and you'll automatically interact.

3. Interact with the spot, it'll cover one of the holes.

4. You can remove lust attacks here, I'm not sure if it actually does anything else or if it even gives you anything.

5. Pick up the sword on your way here, interact with the door. Then walk ALLLL THE WAY BACK TO A.

6. Follow the path you unlocked to get behind the guard at 6. You should be able to 1 hit kill him with anything.

2. Interact with the npc twice, you'll get the cell keys.

5. Walk all the way back to 5. Open the cell door, you'll be hit by a lust attack before the fight starts and fight two guards.

Get the chest, then walk to C. It should immediately take you next to the npc at 2.

Interact with her and she'll ask for her sword back. You can give it to her, or you can keep it. She'll either fight you using two swords or one. She's weak to ice magic. To cast it, equip your main sword, click the blue color below your weapons, then click the interact button instead of attack.

7. You won't be left with many turns left at this point because there's so much walking involved. With your new armor equipped you should be able to beat the boss.

Fifth Map

The hints section seems to say like the forth map, that I'm missing 1 and only 1 thing, not sure what it is, or if it's possibly related to the previous map. I do know I'm missing the 5th armor which I can't find.

A. Random item
B. Random item
C. Random item
D. Random item

1. You can go to the church for a visit right away. I'm not sure if it actually does anything.

2. You start off with talismans, go to the points where 2's are and interact with them to make the circles appear.

After doing that head back to the church and interact. After a short conversation, mobs will appear on the map.

3. Kill all the mobs labeled 3, then return to the church. Your 1st sub weapon should receive a major upgrade.

5. Because there is no 4 and I just now realized it and don't feel like editting it over 1 little number. ^^

Before you enter the castle for the boss fight, make sure you have at least 2 of the revival items. They drop from certain mobs so farm some if you need them.

You'll begin the first with first form, just attack and kill them.

Then you'll be given a chance to change equipment/heal/etc after the first fight. When you close the window the second battle starts immediately.

After beating on the boss for a while she should say something, the next attack will 1hko you for 9999 damage. After she kills you twice you can deal the final blow.

Sixth Map

Not being posted because the hints indicate I'm missing around half of the things on this map, and I can't figure out how to get them. ^^

Attachments

Last edited:

bemmont

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

could someone please translate?

Attachments

helhansen84

Lurker
Reputation score

1.3 gigs? Just exactly how much of this game is actual content?
i dont think there is much. since the game is pretty short for its size, you have to replay it often to see everything. and by everything i mean some minor variations of the same scenes given the body changes you have chosen. but hooray, the whole time some japanese women speak to me which i dont understand. way to go to waste disk space.

i am disappoint. :(

the artwork is great, but even if there is some fighting rpg style involved, it is just as lame as the previous game, because the fighting isn't fun, it's just annoying and slow. just like walking on the map and waiting for the text to show up after every move.
they focus on this weird body modification stuff. but they don't pull through with it. it is just too short, meaning a big part of your playtime will be for the text to show up.

Last edited:

Memo Pad

Reputation score

The game doesn't work at all for me.

Now it says there's a problem with the krdevui.dll file when installed without any modifications other than using applocale with japanese settings.

I also tried reinstalling with japanese characters removed from folder names (still using applocale) and ended up with some kind of unicode/ansi error.

I'm using XP Pro.

What sorcery are you guys using to get this game to work?

helhansen84

Lurker
Reputation score

congratulations. you just asked for the most given answer on the internet like thousands before you.

change your regional settings to japanese local... if you want to use japanese software of any kind.

applocale sucks.

tentecles

Reputation score

do i need to finish the whole game once to review the memory and use special command in the title?

i am on the middle of the game and no responce clicking it

anyone finish the game mind to upload a savedata? thanks!

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

do i need to finish the whole game once to review the memory and use special command in the title?

i am on the middle of the game and no responce clicking it

anyone finish the game mind to upload a savedata? thanks!
Just unzip this in your savedata folder, should unlock memories and special based on what I completed. Although none of my actual saves are on it. I'm still missing a LOT too. Also in the specials menu, it has an option unlocked that gives you a 999 damage sword and 100 armor when you start a new game after prologue. Can be toggled on or off.

Attachments

tentecles

Reputation score

Just unzip this in your savedata folder, should unlock memories and special based on what I completed. Although none of my actual saves are on it. I'm still missing a LOT too. Also in the specials menu, it has an option unlocked that gives you a 999 damage sword and 100 armor when you start a new game after prologue. Can be toggled on or off.
Wow thanks!looking forward for the completed version

for those who dont know where to put the save file,check you show fidden folder and file in folder and search option and put your save file under C:\users\(name)Appdate\local vertualstore\(where you install(program files etc) and you will find it

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Any way to make the text go by faster from the options menu?

Status
Not open for further replies.