What's new

RPG [ KI-SofTWarE] CrossinG KnighTMarE - Melody of Impure Maidens / CrossinG KnighTMarE ~穢れ逝く聖女達への讃歌~ (RE114213) (RJ114213)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raviel891

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: CrossinG KnighTMarE ~穢れ逝く聖女達への讃歌~

Does your level and items carry over to New Game+ ? I ask because this is my very first playthrough and I lost turns fighting monsters and dying often against the green dog-man and I feel Very under leveled in the second round dying in every battle.

So far there have been no, GOR scenes for the knight, noticeable body modifications or noticeable reduction in shame for both characters. Do they become greater for each playthrough?

Last edited:

Darkstrain

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Does your level and items carry over to New Game+ ? I ask because this is my very first playthrough and I lost turns fighting monsters and dying often against the green dog-man and I feel Very under leveled in the second round dying in every battle.

So far there have been no, GOR scenes for the knight, noticeable body modifications or noticeable reduction in shame for both characters. Do they become greater for each playthrough?
although the game does not have new game+ after you beat it once regardless of the ending you get, go to the special section in the man menu where you can select the cheat in the upper section that allows you to have the best sword in mission 1 onwards, and max defense stat, you will take 1 damage from every noncritical attack until the final mission or so.

there is no gore in the game untill you get to levels 5 or 6, since you get to modification win or lose in the previous stages. and to get hyper endings (supeeer breast or futa endings) you need to get the true ending first (guide on page 4 or5 iirc) and then go to the special menu again the options in the left and right activate the endigs you can get, i think right is for harem endings and left is for hyper endings (you can only activate one at a time)

hope that helps.

Raviel891

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

although the game does not have new game+ after you beat it once regardless of the ending you get, go to the special section in the man menu where you can select the cheat in the upper section that allows you to have the best sword in mission 1 onwards, and max defense stat, you will take 1 damage from every noncritical attack until the final mission or so.

there is no gore in the game untill you get to levels 5 or 6, since you get to modification win or lose in the previous stages. and to get hyper endings (supeeer breast or futa endings) you need to get the true ending first (guide on page 4 or5 iirc) and then go to the special menu again the options in the left and right activate the endigs you can get, i think right is for harem endings and left is for hyper endings (you can only activate one at a time)

hope that helps.
Yes that does help. One more question though: In the game, it seems you are allowed (visible) breast expansions/futa, does unlocking the hyper endings allow you to exceed this limitation?

yaharrr

Reputation score

Anyone know how to unlock the scene from the Patch 0004 ?

Attachments

Darkstrain

Reputation score

to the question regarding the hyper endings: after lv2 in breast or futa there is no in-game change untill the ending perse, but the requierements for the 3 hyper variatons are simple.

-both girls with lv2 futa
-both girls with lv2 breast
-both girls with lv 1 futa and breast

and to the screenshot: in my version of the game, that spot doesn't have a scene whatsoever, can you link me the file so i can check it in advance?

Raviel891

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Wow is it just me, or did the difficulty jump super high in the 6th map? Did the choice I make at the end of the 5th map matter?
No it is not just you. I entered the sixth map at level 38 and I was using two potions a battle. I no longer have any MP left. Now I am grinding, healing at the castle after every one or two battles. I won't try to fight the church side boss or the final boss until I am level fifty or sixty.

I finally chose to face the final boss. I defeated his giant green arm then it was replaced by a blue arm. How do I prevent it from unleashing its instant kill attack?

Last edited:

Raviel891

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

If anyone wants this developers other game (Kuroyokami), here it is.
The Setup is found in my Downloads folder, but I can't find the extracted file for the game.

Deathtronhammer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey, I know in this game that anything beyond level 2 doesn't affect breast size, but I'm curious as to how I get to have the girls at this size:

Anyone know?

Attachments

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score

why would you want them that big? They wouldn't be able to walk in real life with that size!!

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

why would you want them that big? They wouldn't be able to walk in real life with that size!!
Isn't the whole point about this game the torture and humilation?
I loved the face they made when you engaged enema mode, and I am not even into scat, in fact I usually find it disgusting. In this game it was just hilarious....

Btw, wasn't there an expansion pack going to be released?

ztztzt39

Demon Girl
Reputation score

For the patch, you just need to put the patch.xp3 in the game directory or do I must use a program?

PICO

Cthulhu
Reputation score

dude this game is rpgmaker or something?

i dowload demo this game to need test

why it need to inside this game?

ztztzt39

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Nothing is needed except japanese settings. (You can find easily how to do it)

joshfire

Demon Girl
Reputation score

can we please have a Megaupload link since the expansion or whatever is out? the torrent dint work it was 100% then nothing

Last edited:

sotonto

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

can we please have a Megaupload link since the expansion or whatever is out? the torrent dint work it was 100% then nothing
Ask the FBI and maybe they'll give you a link.
Edit: Sorry for the offtopic, couldn't resist.

Timmy!

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Wow that price for the sequel

lanemary

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hope that helps.
To do things like activate cheats and equip stuff do you just click on what you want to equip/activate? That might sound like a dumb question but ive beaten the game twice and ive not been able to activate any cheat nor change my weapon and armour

also i downloaded a save file from this thread and can't find where my saves are. on windows 10. I went to the location of the game and theres no safe folder but just in case i stuck the save data there anyway and nothing happened. I have saved on multiple files so the save works. I just have no idea where it is

Last edited:

Darkstrain

Reputation score

after you get true end, the options to activate the new endings are available, click one and that's it

joshfire

Demon Girl
Reputation score

can someone please post this I've been through like 6 links and there all dead

cmacleod42

Reputation score

can someone please post this I've been through like 6 links and there all dead
Try this torrent

Status