What's new

RPG [ KI-SofTWarE] CrossinG KnighTMarE - Melody of Impure Maidens / CrossinG KnighTMarE ~穢れ逝く聖女達への讃歌~ (RE114213) (RJ114213)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: CrossinG KnighTMarE ~穢れ逝く聖女達への讃歌~

Okay, since I'm more or less stuck after clearing the game a few times and still being unable to figure out how to unlock new endings, I figured I might as post maps with locations. ^^
I'll list what you need to do to get the true ending along with a few other things you missed. I'm not going to give strategies, though.

Prologue:
Aria (the Knight) needs to lose virginity.
Miyu (the princess) needs to keep virginity.

As for mission selection. Mission A must be completed before attempting Mission C. Other than that, I do not have a strategy for the order.

1) You must clear the quests and get all of the sword techniques.
2) You must collect all of the virgin blood. That means you have to defeat all of the hidden bosses. Each Mission, except for Mission E, has a hidden boss.
3) Known of Sloth must be alive.
4) Faith (信仰心) must be over 80, and Shame (羞恥心) must be over 50.
5) You must win against the final boss in quest F.

I'll list things that are important in bold, and things unimportant in plain text.

Mission A:
Collect the Broken Black Blade, so you can fix it in Mission C.

Mission B:
DoM (Masochist) Bondage Armour: When you deal with the soldiers, kill the bottom-left-most soldier last (the in-game hint for this one is incorrect).

Mission C:
This is one of the hardest missions if you want to get everything. Avoid needless actions.

To fix the Broken Black Blade, you must go to the bottom-left-most town and investigate it twice (this probably excludes the time you need to investigate it to get the bandits to trigger the bandit sub-quest, so you might need to investigate that town 3 times in total). Then after 10 turns have passed, return to this town and collect the fixed sword.

Mission D:
Obtain the crown from the jail cell.

Return the sword to the woman near the start, and defeat her.

Mission E:

You can use the defend skill to survive the instant death attack from the boss (you can tell when she's going to use it if you read the text). This tactic is vitally important for the last couple bosses in Mission F, who will sometimes deal multiple instant death attacks (i.e. 4) in a row.

Mission F:
There are a number of side quests in this mission that can be done in any order.

1) Deliver the fixed sword to the girl in the bottom-left corner, and then go to D (4-B), and defeat the dragon for the last bit of virgin blood.
2) There's a random encounter with an enemy that you briefly meet at the start of this quest if you have the crown from Mission D. Defeat this monster without giving it a chance to escape with either your strongest sword technique, or the Anti-Melt sub-weapon from Mission A to obtain an important item that allows you to fight an extremely difficult boss fight at the upper-left castle.
3) If you met the vampire in Mission A, and did the sub-quest of killing demons in Mission E, you can fight a boss at the church (I recommend having a save file before this if you plan to get the different harem endings later).

Anyway, go to the summit one tile north of the upper-left castle to fight the final boss. If you're fighting the version that has different summoned forms (second form is a giant fist), I think you need to use your sword techniques, otherwise you'll get hit with an instant game over attack at some point (the auto-revive items won't work with it).

If you satisfy all of the conditions for the true-end, you'll get it. Otherwise, you'll get the lesbian ending. There's different endings for when you lose with and without all of the virgin blood.

Once you unlock them in the SPECIAL menu, you can turn on and off the extreme body modification and harem endings. Both types require that you have all of the virgin blood before losing to the boss in Mission F.

The extreme body modification endings require that you lose two of the four missions, so that both Aria and Miyu have the same amount of body modifications. You also have to lower your faith and shame to a low level (e.g. 0 for most).

There are four harem endings split into two groups: body modification and pregnancy. The body modification one is easy to get, so I'll explain the special conditions for the pregnancy one.
1) You can't perform any breast or clitoris expansions on either Aria or Miyu.
2) Both Aria and Miyu need to lose their virginity and keep their anal virginity.

If you want to add the sister character from the church to the harem, I believe you have to lose to her in Mission F beforehand.

Last edited:

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I'll list what you need to do to get the true ending along with a few other things you missed. I'm not going to give strategies, though.

Prologue:
Aria (the Knight) needs to lose virginity.
Miyu (the princess) needs to keep virginity.

As for mission selection. Mission A must be completed before attempting Mission C. Other than that, I do not have a strategy for the order.

1) You must clear the quests and get all of the sword techniques.
2) You must collect all of the virgin blood. That means you have to defeat all of the hidden bosses. Each Mission, except for Mission E, has a hidden boss.
3) Known of Sloth must be alive.
4) Faith (信仰心) must be over 80, and Shame (羞恥心) must be over 50.
5) You must win against the final boss in quest F.

I'll list things that are important in bold, and things unimportant in plain text.

Mission A:
Collect the Broken Black Blade, so you can fix it in Mission C.

Mission B:
DoM (Masochist) Bondage Armour: When you deal with the soldiers, kill the bottom-left-most soldier last (the in-game hint for this one is incorrect).

Mission C:
This is one of the hardest missions if you want to get everything. Avoid needless actions.

To fix the Broken Black Blade, you must go to the bottom-left-most town and investigate it twice (this probably excludes the time you need to investigate it to get the bandits to trigger the bandit sub-quest, so you might need to investigate that town 3 times in total). Then after 10 turns have passed, return to this town and collect the fixed sword.

Mission D:
Obtain the crown from the jail cell.

Return the sword to the woman near the start, and defeat her.

Mission E:

You can use the defend skill to survive the instant death attack from the boss (you can tell when she's going to use it if you read the text). This tactic is vitally important for the last couple bosses in Mission F, who will sometimes deal multiple instant death attacks (i.e. 4) in a row.

Mission F:
There are a number of side quests in this mission that can be done in any order.

1) Deliver the fixed sword to the girl in the bottom-left corner, and then go to D (4-B), and defeat the dragon for the last bit of virgin blood.
2) There's a random encounter with an enemy that you briefly meet at the start of this quest if you have the crown from Mission D. Defeat this monster without giving it a chance to escape with either your strongest sword technique, or the Anti-Melt sub-weapon from Mission A to obtain an important item that allows you to fight an extremely difficult boss fight at the upper-left castle.
3) If you met the vampire in Mission A, and did the sub-quest of killing demons in Mission E, you can fight a boss at the church (I recommend having a save file before this if you plan to get the different harem endings later).

Anyway, go to the summit one tile north of the upper-left castle to fight the final boss. If you're fighting the version that has different summoned forms (second form is a giant fist), I think you need to use your sword techniques, otherwise you'll get hit with an instant game over attack at some point (the auto-revive items won't work with it).

If you satisfy all of the conditions for the true-end, you'll get it. Otherwise, you'll get the lesbian ending. There's different endings for when you lose with and without all of the virgin blood.

Once you unlock them in the SPECIAL menu, you can turn on and off the extreme body modification and harem endings. Both types require that you have all of the virgin blood before losing to the boss in Mission F.

The extreme body modification endings require that you lose two of the four missions, so that both Aria and Miyu have the same amount of body modifications. You also have to lower your faith and shame to a low level (e.g. 0 for most).

There are four harem endings split into two groups: body modification and pregnancy. The body modification one is easy to get, so I'll explain the special conditions for the pregnancy one.
1) You can't perform any breast or clitoris expansions on either Aria or Miyu.
2) Both Aria and Miyu need to lose their virginity and keep their anal virginity.

If you want to add the sister character from the church to the harem, I believe you have to lose to her in Mission F beforehand.

Can you post your save data like Rawr did?

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Wow thanks!looking forward for the completed version

for those who dont know where to put the save file,check you show fidden folder and file in folder and search option and put your save file under C:\users\(name)Appdate\local vertualstore\(where you install(program files etc) and you will find it
So put it in the folder were the game data is?

tentecles

Reputation score

So put it in the folder were the game data is?
you should be able to see the file CrossinG KnighTMarE ~穢れ逝く聖女達への讃歌~ and save folder just inside,enjoy

CathyChan

Reputation score

How can yours play the story after?

I only can play a small portion of the story.

bigslimyblob

Reputation score

could someone please translate?
I'm still working on the basics.

I don't know the exact meaning, but... the relevant body parts, from left to right:

Breasts, Anal orifice, Vaginal orifice, Clitoris, and... Belly (inflation)?

It's not just about enlargement either, there are additional choices to be made when "upgrading" a body part.

Some changes don't seem to make any difference visually but might affect character stats in the Status menu, which I'm still trying to figure out. Some items are obvious or even actually written in English (using simple Japanese characters) but some are hard to figure out (I can't read kanji) and many aren't even visible if you haven't triggered the proper transformation.

Numerical changes (growth rates) appear to be random... I hope I'm wrong and simply haven't figured out how they work, else that would be quite irritating, we'd have to find min/max values for every change at every step.

It seems alternate outfits cannot be worn unless the character becomes more shameless.

The guides above look like they'll be extremely valuable to get items and endings... but I'd also like to see a basic guide to the stats and mechanics in the game.

Crossbow1701

Reputation score

you should be able to see the file CrossinG KnighTMarE ~穢れ逝く聖女達への讃歌~ and save folder just inside,enjoy
I do see the Crossing Knightmare folder but I don't see any save folder in it. Just alot of applications and application extensions.

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I do see the Crossing Knightmare folder but I don't see any save folder in it. Just alot of applications and application extensions.
My Save directory was in the directory where I installed the game, but I still miss many artworks, and I dont't even have a sixth map Oo

Crossbow1701

Reputation score

My Save directory was in the directory where I installed the game, but I still miss many artworks, and I dont't even have a sixth map Oo
Ah I had to reinstall the game to get the folder to show.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Updated save file with current progress. Still missing about 10 scenes it says, although I'm about ready to give up on trying to get them. :p

Attachments

Mossa

Reputation score

The slime thingy betwene map 5 and 6. is that one killable? Cos it seems I get misses on everything I try.

Zero_Blazer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Wow is it just me, or did the difficulty jump super high in the 6th map? Did the choice I make at the end of the 5th map matter?

Last edited:

random1235

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

alright. so am i the only one that doesn't understand how to get to the 6th map? also in the special menu the left and right options. what do they actually do? Ive tried beating the game with both options and both times i got the lesbian ending.

Sergejim

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

how do you win fight in this game? (I figured there was a "talk" and a "flee" button but I don't get the relation between "attack" and "???").

Albert Wesker

Reputation score

As fend instant death attack?

edit:Especially in final boss

sdjins

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That's my save. I played it upon Rawr1125's save and there are 3 ending scenes missing from my save.

Attachments

random1235

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

My file contains the other 2 harem endings (pregnant option)

Attachments

JonahTHD

Reputation score

I wish there was a combination of the two different harem endings. (Giant tits, futa AND pregnant.)

random1235

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hyper endings + harem endings. ONLY MISSING 1 SCENE! enjoy ;)

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.