What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Kedama Qube] [ 毛玉キューブ] Misty and the Tower of Paradise / ミスティと楽園の塔 ~子種を蒔かれる少女たち~ (RE128009) (RJ128009)

PineapplePizza

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: ミスティと楽園の塔 ~子種を蒔かれる少女たち~

does anybody know the effect of the trapped chests that claims townspeople's faver goes up?
You get +1 favor for every potentially recruitable NPC. It doesn't matter if you've ever recruited or met them before.

Lerianis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You get +1 favor for every potentially recruitable NPC. It doesn't matter if you've ever recruited or met them before.
So it is basically a BENEFICIAL trap, right?

Is there any fucking way to kill blue motherfucker in cave? You can get to the cave after you speak with naked girl in bath... FFs, I'm so mad right now. It's like... 20 minutes I'm trying to do same shit and it doesnt work at all. I wasted everything I had.
He has resistance to everything. Every fucking thing. Complete bullshit.
He's a tough SOB, I'll agree on that. Not as tough as some of the boss monsters above floor 100 but still tough. I finally managed to put him down by bringing the archer girl (who I'd obscenely overleveled to 99 through Cheat Engine cheating) with me and using her "Ignore defense" 20 MP attack along with the 'uber' 30 Ultra Physical Attack that you can get after you increase one characters 'favor' to 500 to put him down. With those, it only took 4 turns.

You'd better be close to or AT level 99 however to put him down, or have been collecting a TON of 'improves defense, improves attack' items.

Last edited:

deathwing25

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

can i ask where its the cg rooom or where can i rewatch the scenes (cg items in bag) ?

BoobieMan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

So it is basically a BENEFICIAL trap, right?

He's a tough SOB, I'll agree on that. Not as tough as some of the boss monsters above floor 100 but still tough. I finally managed to put him down by bringing the archer girl (who I'd obscenely overleveled to 99 through Cheat Engine cheating) with me and using her "Ignore defense" 20 MP attack along with the 'uber' 30 Ultra Physical Attack that you can get after you increase one characters 'favor' to 500 to put him down. With those, it only took 4 turns.

You'd better be close to or AT level 99 however to put him down, or have been collecting a TON of 'improves defense, improves attack' items.
Thank you.

S_K

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

can i ask where its the cg rooom or where can i rewatch the scenes (cg items in bag) ?
The side rooms in the adult shop let you re-watch scenes for a small fee. (300g AFAIK)

reddo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I was hating navigating the items, so I decided to do a little bit of translating.

What is translated:
  • A few Physical Skills NAMES (shows on skill selection list, were just a test to see if it was worth it, it is and I will do them all eventually)
  • Most item NAMES ("Completed" quest items and Memories were not translated. Incomplete quests become quite easy to tell apart!)
  • Weapon names
  • Status names and phrases ("Is now poisoned")
  • The names of the characters you can have in your party (These are variables, so you'd need to restart for them to work)
  • System messages (Start menu, Esc Menu, Most except automatic in combat)

I should go back and finish translating the Armor/Accessory names and the Skill names Soon™.

This is not aimed at being an actual translation. It's just supposed to be a QoL improvement for those playing with a translator. I feel the translator is good enough for the others, but going through lists with it is a pain. I will not even touch anything on the story.

This will make choosing items a little bit more acceptable and, most importantly, make the Forge system a LOT more bearable. Now you can actually tell what are the things it's asking for! Except when forging armor and accessories because, you know, I didn't finish that yet...

Reputation score

Hello Guys,

Does anybody have a good save file with lots of days,
i mean a save file with some completed h content and dungeon clearing .

please post one

zanafer7

Demon Girl
Reputation score

here i find the Dark Succubus? i found her but she run way

kakuyaz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

here i find the Dark Succubus? i found her but she run way
She will be in the inn. Just climb the ladder to the room where she is at.

rockman27

Reputation score

by the way, how to get the "wine of snake" for the guy's mother in the karate training room (where you buy skills?)

Thanks.

Sleepy_Soul

Reputation score

could someone upload audio BGM folder please.. when i try game. the game it say Unable to find file AUDIO/BGM/japanase writen
Also having this problem with a couple stages. Tries the find the .ogg file, and when it can't, program crashes. Luckily, I just came across a quick-fix for this.

• Start up game, and run to area where it crashes. Let it crash.
  • Don't close the Windows error message. Instead, click on the window and press Ctrl+C
  • Open up Notepad and Ctrl+V
  • You now have the Japanese characters in text-ible form. You can copy / change one of the .ogg files you already have in the BGM folder to the Japanese characters and prevent the game from crashing.

Granted, it's not the music file the maker intended, but hey, at least you can keep on playing :)

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Also having this problem with a couple stages. Tries the find the .ogg file, and when it can't, program crashes. Luckily, I just came across a quick-fix for this.

• Don't close the Windows error message. Instead, click on the window and press Ctrl+C
  • You now have the Japanese characters in text-ible form. You can copy / change one of the .ogg files you already have in the BGM folder to the Japanese characters and prevent the game from crashing.

Granted, it's not the music file the maker intended, but hey, at least you can keep on playing :)
Although simple, you have no idea how brilliant this was... You just saved A LOT of people A LOT of work.

+Rep

Boss Smiley

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It is indeed an easy way to replace missing music files very easily. However when less than 1 minute into the game when I was playing it; I had to already create at least 3 different music files to prevent the error message from occurring. I won't mind replacing a few BGM files, however it already crashed 3 times when I haven't even gotten pass the prologue yet. :(

If it is possible, can someone please upload the audio file or the write names of BGMs so we can just quickly replace them in one setting? It will be greatly appreciated! :)

Fatso999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The side rooms in the adult shop let you re-watch scenes for a small fee. (300g AFAIK)
Do they let you buy the stones? Because I'm using the save provided a couple pages ago with 450 days, and it's already got loads of stones under key items tab which you have to use in front of the mirror in the Inn to rewatch scenes.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Do they let you buy the stones? Because I'm using the save provided a couple pages ago with 450 days, and it's already got loads of stones under key items tab which you have to use in front of the mirror in the Inn to rewatch scenes.
Yes, when you find a scene the memory stone in the rooms is unlocked, then you buy it and use it at the mirror as you said.

Fatso999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

That explains it then, was wondering if all the stones in this save were all the scenes or not. does anyone know which floor snakes are on? There's an item in the 3rd tab which you can use to enable auto battle, which means you automatically fight in battles making it less of a pain to traverse the tower

Also for the Colosseum, the description on page 1 weren't great so let me add that once you get the bakery key from the guy in the well, you need to go into the bakery at night then interact with the clock on the back wall to open the door

Still haven't figured out the flag for the park rape, and I'm not sure what the keys actually do as a lot of the locations you unlock at night are empty. One of them unlocks the bottom right bathroom but there's nothing there either...

rmpyro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You can also copy the sound files from the game trial. But it will only add the sound for the early levels up to floor 50 i think, but you dont need to rename the soundfiles used in the meny.

Lerianis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You can also copy the sound files from the game trial. But it will only add the sound for the early levels up to floor 50 i think, but you dont need to rename the soundfiles used in the meny.
Guys, you shouldn't have to rename the soundfiles if you are in Japanese mode and used WinRAR or 7-Zip to extract the thing, unless the person who re-zipped (some game sites are hell for this) it did not do it properly or tried using WinZip to do it.

uglymonkey11

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Huh I've been using that renaming trick for a while now when games go wack, I kind of thought it was common sense. For reference it also works when there are missing sprites or whatever, just go to the appropriate folder and copy a file and rename it. Anyway, you really shouldn't have to do this though, it just means the download you got was to a broken file. The first copy I got to this game had broken sound files too but after I had to rename more than three files I downloaded another WORKING copy.

Lerianis -> if the person who re-zipped the file didn't have Japanese regional settings installed it can fuck up the file even if it originally worked for them. Honestly if you're not even willing to change your regional settings you have no business distributing files.

Last edited:

Lerianis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Lerianis -> if the person who re-zipped the file didn't have Japanese regional settings installed it can fuck up the file even if it originally worked for them. Honestly if you're not even willing to change your regional settings you have no business distributing files.
Agreed on the "If you are not willing to change regional settings you have no business distributing files!" since so many japanese games, especially japanese RPG Maker X or Y games, have Japanese song names in them.

On another subject.... has anyone found out how to get the overpowered girl to appear for the third time? Chiitrans translation says that she is supposed to appear if you go to the 80-90 floor alone after you have seen her for the second time and talk with your 'source' in the village tavern during the daytime.

I'm wondering if I messed something up with that lady on one of the lower floors who refers to her and then give you a "Yes/No" prompt, disabling her appearing somehow.

I'm honestly beginning to wonder if I have to capture the two Cypress lieutenants first in order to trigger her appearance.