What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Kedama Qube] [ 毛玉キューブ] Misty and the Tower of Paradise / ミスティと楽園の塔 ~子種を蒔かれる少女たち~ (RE128009) (RJ128009)

BoobieMan

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: ミスティと楽園の塔 ~子種を蒔かれる少女たち~

I was going to say something like "wait a few days untill people will buy it" and wow... I just visited dlsite page and it's already 916 downloads. Man, this game should be really good.

Fnords

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can anyone post a clean save with alot of days for the full version pls?

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Pretty sure I did mention colosseum in the first post . -.

In the trial at least, the fight is rigged so you will lose (you do 0 damage to him, he pretty much 2-shot you) with an almost guaranteed chance to get pregnant.
Maybe in the full game there'll be other things to go further from there.

Yeah I just checked and you did idk why I didn't really notice, but yeah I went back and beat him, it just gives you a trophy that goes in your home and another 2-day ticket and 50k. I went back to see if I could fight again and it's blocked off, they just say "hello champion" and things like that.

Do you know how to get past floor 115? There is a door that says something along the lines of that it needs something placed in it to get passed it I think but I've been stuck here.

cronosss

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Might someone bless me with a mega link, please?

esteon

Demon Girl
Reputation score

could someone upload audio BGM folder please.. when i try game. the game it say Unable to find file AUDIO/BGM/japanase writen

zephyrlol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

um i noticed that there is ha heart shaped skill under the secound skill tab does any one know how to use it ? and is i t a h attack and does any one know if this game has rape attacks or something like that ?
It means your still a Virgin. Thats all.

Fnords

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I am having 3 questions if you guys can help out. Found 2 of the answers so edited post.

I am adv rank 6 but I can not use the well next to the church at night is there anything else you have to do?
It unlocked for me when the nun hit 100 quest.

I have unlocked the farm area but I can not find anywhere to plant the seeds I have.
When you get the silver key you go to the house on the right side with the hole in the roof to find the garden area.

How often does the cruise ship boat appear in town?
It shows up every 5 days it first appeared for me on day 10. The vendor on the bottom left sells x5 day extension tickets that make it so you can play inf.

Last edited:
OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

.- . Author just update his blog with a spoilerific on the good/bad routes of each characters.

They all share the same thing in that you have to first hit 100 trust to start the chain, then either succeed or fail at their respective event.

After that you can raise the trust up to 500 (with new event with each 100 trust for bad route, and at 400 point you have to do something to proceed further)

I'll google fu it and update the first post later.

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

Translation from author's blog:
Open adult shop:
- Get アメジスト (amethyst) for セレブなマール (left girl in accessory shop). IIRC, someone mentioned getting it at floor 50.
- Talk to her again after that, accept quest getting 桃色の小箱 (Pink box) from adult shop (need rank 3).

Get アンダースパイス (for weapon smith 100-point quest):
- Push the boulder on floor 45 (need 130+ attack).
- Save the succubus.
- After that she will appear at your home, upper floor. When she has recovered (after a while?), you will get it.

アレクシア (green mage girl):
- Get both Alexia and Alex (alchemy shop owner, green too) to 100 points.
- When you enter alchemy shop, there will be event.
+ Give オラクルベリー (oracle berry) to Alex for friendship route.
+ Give it to doctor for rape route.
* At 400 points, visit the save point room in the dungeon.
エルニカ (priestess):
- Get her to 100 points and hear her talk about debt.
+ Get the 借用書 (IOU) within the time limit for friendship route.
+ Let the time limit passes for rape route.
* At 400 points, get the 銀の聖杯 (silver holy grail) for ヴィクター (the priest) (bought from adventurer at weapon shop).

メリル (girl rescued from ship with 20000)
- From day 15, get quest 隣人の怪音 from トムソン (residence area southeast house).
- At night, go to house next door, check bottom left box.
- After that, she will move to your house, upper floor. Get her to 100 points for event
+ Win against セシリア
+ Lose against セシリア 3 times
* At 400 points, get 30 ゼリー (jelly?) at ゼリーランド (jelly land) for guy at adult shop.

イヴィロット (white hair exhibitionist girl at pub)
- Capture ソフィアム and get map ボスのアジト.
- Get ドロシー (white girl in big house) to translate 悠久回廊, trigger event escaping from prison.
+ Escape WITHOUT defeating boss
+ Escape after defeating boss
* At 100 points, she will talk about employment. After that talk with ソニア at the pub toilet and she will start working as a prostitute (you have to do it once yourself too).

カイツ (the only male adventurer)
- Defeat boss at floor 60 and give the book to the major (white girl in big house).
- If you haven't get the guy to 50 points and receive タフネスリングⅠ (tough ring I), there will be an event with her (reversed NTR?).

tartar_sauce

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have unlocked the farm area but I can not find anywhere to plant the seeds I have.
When you get the silver key you go to the house on the right side with the hole in the roof to find the garden area.
Can you spoil me where is the silver key? I already got my gold key but I think I have missed that silver key.

Galadios

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

can some one pleas tell me where can u see your adventurer rank i cant find it

Fnords

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can you spoil me where is the silver key? I already got my gold key but I think I have missed that silver key.
You have to capture the lvl 40 boss with the rope the guy from the farm and then go back to him to get it.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

I guess I'll have to wait for a full translated walkthrough for this game, it's not being easy for me...

Dark Seraphic

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Translation from author's blog:
Open adult shop:
- Get アメジスト (amethyst) for セレブなマール (left girl in accessory shop). IIRC, someone mentioned getting it at floor 50.
- Talk to her again after that, accept quest getting 桃色の小箱 (Pink box) from adult shop (need rank 3).

Get アンダースパイス (for weapon smith 100-point quest):
- Push the boulder on floor 45 (need 130+ attack).
- Save the succubus.
- After that she will appear at your home, upper floor. When she has recovered (after a while?), you will get it.

アレクシア (green mage girl):
- Get both Alexia and Alex (alchemy shop owner, green too) to 100 points.
- When you enter alchemy shop, there will be event.
+ Give オラクルベリー (oracle berry) to Alex for friendship route.
+ Give it to doctor for rape route.
* At 400 points, visit the save point room in the dungeon.
エルニカ (priestess):
- Get her to 100 points and hear her talk about debt.
+ Get the 借用書 (IOU) within the time limit for friendship route.
+ Let the time limit passes for rape route.
* At 400 points, get the 銀の聖杯 (silver holy grail) for ヴィクター (the priest) (bought from adventurer at weapon shop).

メリル (girl rescued from ship with 20000)
- From day 15, get quest 隣人の怪音 from トムソン (residence area southeast house).
- At night, go to house next door, check bottom left box.
- After that, she will move to your house, upper floor. Get her to 100 points for event
+ Win against セシリア
+ Lose against セシリア 3 times
* At 400 points, get 30 ゼリー (jelly?) at ゼリーランド (jelly land) for guy at adult shop.

イヴィロット (white hair exhibitionist girl at pub)
- Capture ソフィアム and get map ボスのアジト.
- Get ドロシー (white girl in big house) to translate 悠久回廊, trigger event escaping from prison.
+ Escape WITHOUT defeating boss
+ Escape after defeating boss
* At 100 points, she will talk about employment. After that talk with ソニア at the pub toilet and she will start working as a prostitute (you have to do it once yourself too).

カイツ (the only male adventurer)
- Defeat boss at floor 60 and give the book to the major (white girl in big house).
- If you haven't get the guy to 50 points and receive タフネスリングⅠ (tough ring I), there will be an event with her (reversed NTR?).
Can someone tell me where to find these items: オラクルベリー , ゼリー and
悠久回廊 ?

GaoCao

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How to pass floor 115?

Galadios

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I cant figure out how to use adault shop items and i have no idea what they do can any one help me ?

uglymonkey11

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

anyone know what the heck those secret scrolls do at dojo? something about skill initialization?