What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Kedama Qube] [ 毛玉キューブ] Misty and the Tower of Paradise / ミスティと楽園の塔 ~子種を蒔かれる少女たち~ (RE128009) (RJ128009)

uglymonkey11

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: ミスティと楽園の塔 ~子種を蒔かれる少女たち~

Agreed on the "If you are not willing to change regional settings you have no business distributing files!" since so many japanese games, especially japanese RPG Maker X or Y games, have Japanese song names in them.

On another subject.... has anyone found out how to get the overpowered girl to appear for the third time? Chiitrans translation says that she is supposed to appear if you go to the 80-90 floor alone after you have seen her for the second time and talk with your 'source' in the village tavern during the daytime.

I'm wondering if I messed something up with that lady on one of the lower floors who refers to her and then give you a "Yes/No" prompt, disabling her appearing somehow.

I'm honestly beginning to wonder if I have to capture the two Cypress lieutenants first in order to trigger her appearance.
you should be fine, I just met her and and chose both options talking to that lady. She tends to appear near the beginning at floors 81,82... make sure to check carefully, I missed her the first time and had to redo it. Also make sure you're ALONE in the party.

I have another question though, does anyone know what the fruits of eden do?

dienow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Is there any way to extend the 30 days?

reddo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Is there any way to extend the 30 days?
Many.

You can do quests, you can buy tickets from the boat when it appears...

Probably a bunch more ways, too.

Lerianis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

you should be fine, I just met her and and chose both options talking to that lady. She tends to appear near the beginning at floors 81,82... make sure to check carefully, I missed her the first time and had to redo it. Also make sure you're ALONE in the party.

I have another question though, does anyone know what the fruits of eden do?
Thanks for the info on the overpowered girl. Actually finally did the two 'Cypress Lieutenant Capture' things and she finally appeared.

As to the Fruits of Eden, you can give them to a girl in the dining room of the Mayor's house for special prizes.

Another question however: Anyone know where the 'snake wine' to fulfill the Dojo Master mother's quest is? Been looking for it for awhile now and I cannot find it.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Another question however: Anyone know where the 'snake wine' to fulfill the Dojo Master mother's quest is? Been looking for it for awhile now and I cannot find it.
It's around 31-50 floor area, the rare monster should potentially be one.

Snake monsters also rarely drop it

Mortalitus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Still haven't figured out the flag for the park rape, and I'm not sure what the keys actually do as a lot of the locations you unlock at night are empty.
I`m not sure about it either, but after talking with all the ghosts to make sure I may have to know about it first, going out at night in the middle of the park several times, it triggered eventually for me. (by several I mean 3 nights in a row without being pregnant, while being pregnant it won`t trigger)

seyfer110

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

what are the consequence for not stealing Elnica's debt documents in time?

S_K

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

what are the consequence for not stealing Elnica's debt documents in time?
I'd assume that she has to sell herself to pay off her debt/they use her to pay off her debt.

I'm think that this is what the Church Key is for; to sneak in to the Church at night and peek into the room in the west wing and see her events?

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

I'd assume that she has to sell herself to pay off her debt/they use her to pay off her debt.

I'm think that this is what the Church Key is for; to sneak in to the Church at night and peek into the room in the west wing and see her events?
Not quite, it's basically all a setup.

loanshark set her up to be in debt, head priest pretend to 'save' her from debt but all along he was the one who planned it

tl;dr it's her rape route

As for the key, sorta.
Basically until you get 500 trust after getting past the 100 trust event, the keys (or at least the 3 for those girls) are rather useless.
But after you get the 500 trust rape route event, you can sneak into their place at night and see them getting fucked (basically the same image as 500 event)

TooN0ble

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I cant figure out what the girl in the hot spring wants, she gave me a vague description and the quest card is vague also.
Also cant figure out which weapon Coward Carl in the pub wants. Machine translation says some kind of big sword.
Anyone know ?

longcat

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

イヴィロット (white hair exhibitionist girl at pub)
- Capture ソフィアム and get map ボスのアジト.
- Get ドロシー (white girl in big house) to translate 悠久回廊, trigger event escaping from prison.
+ Escape WITHOUT defeating boss
+ Escape after defeating boss
* At 100 points, she will talk about employment. After that talk with ソニア at the pub toilet and she will start working as a prostitute (you have to do it once yourself too).

How do you trigger the prison escape?

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score
You have to get the girl on floor 80-90 before you can trigger the escape thing I believe, not sure but I do know you have to get that girl on floor 20-30, 50-60 and 80-90 no matter what, she is the final boss.

As for the guys that rape you at night, I'm not sure what triggers it.. I do know it is the two guys in the house that won't let you open the chest in front of them (they disappear after you defeat them and you can go to the tentacle dungeon).

I cant figure out what the girl in the hot spring wants, she gave me a vague description and the quest card is vague also.
Also cant figure out which weapon Coward Carl in the pub wants. Machine translation says some kind of big sword.
Anyone know ?
I'm not sure either lol, but I completed all her quests. Basically you can easily beat all quests by not skipping enemies and opening all chests as you progress through the floors.

Last edited:

uglymonkey11

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Anyone know ?
Have you given her a mao(demon) statuette yet? After that its a ruby...

TooN0ble

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Have you given her a mao(demon) statuette yet? After that its a ruby...
Havnt given that to her yet. Is it on the lower floors of the dungeon?

thisandthat

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I sold the amethyst I got from floor 25. Is there a way to get another one?

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

How do you trigger the prison escape?
First you have to have the mayor translate the stone tablets in the side dungeon.

After you fight the bandit boss (white hair, guess who), go toward the jail at night and the guard should let you in on the side entrance.

The idea is to reach the end without getting touched by 5 slimes (there's a scene for it, and the friend/rape route is decided by how you end the bandit boss fight so by now it's already decided and just need you to save the prisoners)
Instead of your super dash in dungeon with S, it becomes hiding in this one instead.

I sold the amethyst I got from floor 25. Is there a way to get another one?
They can also be found rarely in the chest .- . so...luck it.

Lerianis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

here i find the Dark Succubus? i found her but she run way
She will appear in the 'attic' of the Inn after you free her. Just go upstairs and she should be there waiting for you. Talk to her regularly (every morning and night if you do not go to the Tower) and when she heals you will get a special item needed for Gaston's quest.

Anyone know ?
Is that the second quest? If so, yeah... I'm stumped on that as well. The Chiitrans2 thing I did said that it was some sort of "Destruction Protection HAT" (exactly what Chiitrans labeled it as) but I cannot figure out which item he actually wants.

On another point, has anyone found the "Circle of Heaven" needed for the basement of the Tower? I found the "Circle of Earth", it was in the special "Slime Zone" where you go to get the 30 special "Source of Slime" items for the Adult Shop Guy at the end. Cannot find the Circle of Heaven even though I have beaten the game.
Also, is this linked to the "Hilda" 4 part map and the quest from Hilda's father? I.E. the one that has Piece A, Piece C, Piece D.
If so, where is that damned Piece B? I've found the other three but Piece B seems to be impossible to find. Knowing my luck, it is linked to the quest from Hilda's father that I cannot figure out how to complete.

Last edited:
OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Is that the second quest? If so, yeah... I'm stumped on that as well. The Chiitrans2 thing I did said that it was some sort of "Destruction Protection HAT" (exactly what Chiitrans labeled it as) but I cannot figure out which item he actually wants.

On another point, has anyone found the "Circle of Heaven" needed for the basement of the Tower? I found the "Circle of Earth", it was in the special "Slime Zone" where you go to get the 30 special "Source of Slime" items for the Adult Shop Guy at the end. Cannot find the Circle of Heaven even though I have beaten the game.
Also, is this linked to the "Hilda" 4 part map and the quest from Hilda's father? I.E. the one that has Piece A, Piece C, Piece D.
If so, where is that damned Piece B? I've found the other three but Piece B seems to be impossible to find. Knowing my luck, it is linked to the quest from Hilda's father that I cannot figure out how to complete.
Safety Hat is made by using 2 Salamander fur (10th floor 'boss', pfft) with one of the helmet at the alchemist, you can also find it in blue chest as well but that's rare.

I haven't found circle of heaven myself, but I wouldn't be surprised if it is from the 4 map quest.
To do the 4 map, you need to:
1. Capture the red hair girl for Golden Key.

The A-B-C-D pieces are:
A - From the house in town you can unlock with gold key (he'll also combine the map pieces for you once you have all 4)
B - In the Rapeman house (after you cleared the 70th floor they random ambush you when you walk into the exact middle of the park at night alone)
C - Ghost tunnel (require ghost-seeing skill, go to the bath house at night when there's nobody outside)
D - From the chest on 120th floor.

After that go back to A's house and you'll unlock TENTACLE LAND.

uglymonkey11

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Anyone know how to get access to the stairs on that ship that comes in every 5 days? (the ones being blocked off by the sailor)

coldfire724

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is there a trick to beating the final boss? I've stacked hundreds of stat potions at this point but she is still 1shotting everyone even at level 99; I cleared the tentacle maze pretty easily like this, so not sure what I'm doing wrong.