What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Kedama Qube] [ 毛玉キューブ] Misty and the Tower of Paradise / ミスティと楽園の塔 ~子種を蒔かれる少女たち~ (RE128009) (RJ128009)

BoobieMan

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: ミスティと楽園の塔 ~子種を蒔かれる少女たち~

Is there any fucking way to kill blue motherfucker in cave? You can get to the cave after you speak with naked girl in bath... FFs, I'm so mad right now. It's like... 20 minutes I'm trying to do same shit and it doesnt work at all. I wasted everything I had.
He has resistance to everything. Every fucking thing. Complete bullshit.

Galadios

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

does this gane have any gor or rape attack scenes ?

Fatso999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Once you get the ghost seeing ability, one of the ghosts mentions how there are rapists in the town, yet I don't know how exactly you get raped?

And how do you get back the deed from the loan shark guy? All I've figured out is that if you're facing him in an adjacent tile, you can interact with him to steal some stuff (but obviously if he moves into you, it's game over for the day)

thecannon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

could someone upload audio BGM folder please.. when i try game. the game it say Unable to find file AUDIO/BGM/japanase writen
I'm having the same problem, I read somewhere it all pends on what version of RPG installed but its not clear. I don't normally have these issues.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Can someone tell me where to find these items: オラクルベリー , ゼリー and
悠久回廊 ?
Oracle Berry is after 60th floor zombie-plant boss, it's a sparkle on that floor.

the Jelly for the adult shop is from the special jellies in Jelly Land (side area of 30th floor, on the left)
The first area doesn't have many of them, but from 2nd/3rd area you fight tougher special jellies that drop them pretty often

Once you get the ghost seeing ability, one of the ghosts mentions how there are rapists in the town, yet I don't know how exactly you get raped?

And how do you get back the deed from the loan shark guy? All I've figured out is that if you're facing him in an adjacent tile, you can interact with him to steal some stuff (but obviously if he moves into you, it's game over for the day)
Forgot what was the first trigger, but something about being in the park.

For the loanshark, you have to walk into him from his back (pickpocket him), and you should get a random item, keep save/load and chase him until you get the IOU. (You'll know you get it whem Misty says something)

PICO

Cthulhu
Reputation score

need full save this game

heshang

Reputation score

can anyone confirm this weird behavior that may be a bug:

the 100-favorability fetch quests for the male NPCs cannot be completed while pregnant from any source, as the NPCs will not be present at the location where you normally turn in the quest (they still retain their day jobs if they have them, but no quest dialogue). the NPCs will still be missing after giving birth, basically locking you out of their route permanently.

Last edited:
OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

can anyone confirm this weird behavior that may be a bug:

the 100-favorability fetch quests for the male NPCs cannot be completed while pregnant from any source, as the NPCs will not be present at the location where you normally turn in the quest (they still retain their day jobs if they have them, but no quest dialogue). the NPCs will still be missing after giving birth, basically locking you out of their route permanently.
Which NPC was it?

True

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can someone help me, I can't seem to play the game at all. It would start and work fine but when I tried to talk to the guy in front of the boat it would lead up to:

Script 'Cache' line 106: RGSSError occurred.
failed to create bitmap

Everyone else seems to be able to play it fine...

cmacleod42

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Can someone help me, I can't seem to play the game at all. It would start and work fine but when I tried to talk to the guy in front of the boat it would lead up to:

Script 'Cache' line 106: RGSSError occurred.
failed to create bitmap

Everyone else seems to be able to play it fine...
Probably you have corrupted image filenames, problly in
Data/Graphics
or similar

This usually happens when you extract the archive when you are not running in japanese regional settings or maybe using applocale

Mortalitus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The green mage girl, she asks for an item before being able to increase the relationship in any way. What item is that? I haven`t been able to get it.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

The green mage girl, she asks for an item before being able to increase the relationship in any way. What item is that? I haven`t been able to get it.
If you read the spoiler from previous page (or first post), it's Oracle Berry.

It's a sparkle on the wall after you defeat the 60th floor boss.

Mortalitus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If you read the spoiler from previous page (or first post), it's Oracle Berry.

It's a sparkle on the wall after you defeat the 60th floor boss.
I already have that as I`ve read the post. But to get to that part you first need to get her and the alchemy shop owner to 100 trust. I have gotten the alchemy shop owner to 100 but I can`t do the same with the green mage because I seem to be missing something.

PineapplePizza

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I already have that as I`ve read the post. But to get to that part you first need to get her and the alchemy shop owner to 100 trust. I have gotten the alchemy shop owner to 100 but I can`t do the same with the green mage because I seem to be missing something.
You didn't read it very well. You have to get her a wand.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

What do you mean can't do the same with green mage?

If she's not responding to you, I think you probably haven't clear her recruiting quest (get a Wand then talk to her (1000g staff from weapon store, should unlock after you sell them 1 of the wood material))

If she's got 100 trust as well but the kid still haven't collapse when you go to his shop, then you might have to go pick up the rape route quest from the doctor (also to get oracle berry, basically whether you give it to the mage or the doc decides the route)

Mortalitus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

What do you mean can't do the same with green mage?

If she's not responding to you, I think you probably haven't clear her recruiting quest (get a Wand then talk to her (1000g staff from weapon store, should unlock after you sell them 1 of the wood material))

If she's got 100 trust as well but the kid still haven't collapse when you go to his shop, then you might have to go pick up the rape route quest from the doctor (also to get oracle berry, basically whether you give it to the mage or the doc decides the route)
Yeah, it was as Pineapple said, I didn`t get the wand... Thanks for the help !

heshang

Reputation score

Which NPC was it?
So far I've seen it happen with the blacksmith and the adventurer. The glitch is very specific, so I'm assuming it was meant to prevent a first H scene while pregnant because there is no event for it but for some reason it doesn't reset even after the pregnancy.

Dark Seraphic

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Does someone know where to find this enemy ソフィアム ? Thx in advance

rockman27

Reputation score

Well I have given up by hexing the hell out of it. I have hexed a list of consecutive items and hence getting the memory stones... but found there are still missing stones.

Can someone tell me are there memory stones 14-20 and 26-39?

Thanks.

Attachments

uglymonkey11

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

does anybody know the effect of the trapped chests that claims townspeople's faver goes up?