What's new

RPG [Isotonix] [ アイソトニクス] Alchemy of Monster Gem / ALCHEMY OF MONSTER GEM -ファリアスの弟子と黄泉の使者 RE138792 RJ138792

Aradude

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [Isotonix]ALCHEMY OF MONSTER GEM -ファリアスの弟子と黄泉の使者[RJ138792]

There was a new version released on 3rd of Nov, with the addition of the rest of the rescue Aria route for playthrough 1 and the addition of playthrough 2 events.

Last edited:
OP
Z

zarion

Cthulhu
Reputation score

ASK AND YE SHALL RECEIVE. Let the PM storm begin anew, lol.
Aside from being able to fight and strip Farius as an optional boss monster, there really isn't any new content. Version is at 1.02.

Last edited:

Megas

Demon Girl
Reputation score

1.02 torrent is up too

ElZenom

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Is there anything new in v1.02? Except beating the demon-looking girl once I still don't see anything new more than a black stone beside the kraken girl.

Or do I need to play it again from start to actually continue the story?

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Is there anything new in v1.02? Except beating the demon-looking girl once I still don't see anything new more than a black stone beside the kraken girl.

Or do I need to play it again from start to actually continue the story?
That's it. Wait for a real version.

monkehman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It seems like they made it more difficult to cheat.

In the previous version you could use a memory editor to search for a value x 8.

for example: White gems, 200 gems = search for 1600.

Now they've changed it, for gems it's now ((gem count + 1)*8)-2.

For HP and other stats I haven't found anything yet. Would appreciate it if anyone could share something if they've found it.

Nameraca

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

To fight the "helper girl" (demon looking, stands on your screen when in hub, dressed in blue, cleavage, rings a bell?), clear the game, save new game+, clear new game plus up to Cat girl level 3 (with the furry scarf), battle option will appear in hub, next to the tip button.

Could anyone explain how to trigger the masturbation for bear girl? Thanks!

Last edited:

kageoni

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Nevermind, I found out what was wrong. I didn't know I had to use the formula for the amount I wanted to change the gems to.

Last edited:

unknownpervert

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I gave up on this game since my first save dispaired,and now im stuck to that rabbit girl level 3 in an endless loop fight...
That sux that game was made in flash,I know its how that circle works...But by the past,their game were gameplayless and it was just about fine,but for something this complicated,flash wasn't probably the best choice...

Ah...I really didnt want to give up...SO now im complaining like an ass =o

ElZenom

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

To fight the "helper girl" (demon looking, stands on your screen when in hub, dressed in blue, cleavage, rings a bell?), clear the game, save new game+, clear new game plus up to Cat girl level 3 (with the furry scarf), battle option will appear in hub, next to the tip button.

Could anyone explain how to trigger the masturbation for bear girl? Thanks!
Someone answered it a few pages back mentioning about a pink card (you need to upgrade it from something) that will help trigger the bear girl masturbation when her H is above 60% and all clothes off. If you're still confuse go check a few pages back.

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I gave up on this game since my first save dispaired,and now im stuck to that rabbit girl level 3 in an endless loop fight...
That sux that game was made in flash,I know its how that circle works...But by the past,their game were gameplayless and it was just about fine,but for something this complicated,flash wasn't probably the best choice...

Ah...I really didnt want to give up...SO now im complaining like an ass =o
I had no problem, you must have used CCLeaner to lose the Save.

unknownpervert

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I had no problem, you must have used CCLeaner to lose the Save.
Yes I probably did,since some ppl told in the tread that the game used some strange save(If I didn't imagined thing),so I supposed cccleaner wouldn't erase it,but since it did it again,I looked for that bitchy save.

Anyways,I found where the save for the game are stored,it should be something like that:

C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\2CXAMGYW\localhost

And The save are for the game are alex and amg01.

So yeah,If some kind hearted people would get some time to share their save,I think it would be very very appreciated. =)

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Eh... Sure, why not, but there isn't anything left to do on it.

Starbound

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Does anyone have a guide for all the scenes in the game that are known so far?

ElZenom

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Does anyone have a guide for all the scenes in the game that are known so far?
Currently, there's barely any scene...with only 1 special scene right now. I can make a quick summary of stuffs I guess.

3 bosses: [Name - Appearance - Level Available - Further Notice]
1 Monster

Aria - Bunny Girl - [Lvl 0 to 4]

Can Sex Lvl: 0, 3(?), 4
Can't Sex Lvl: 1, 2

NOTE: Can flip her around to 2 sex position.

*In terms of current storyline, Aria case is a bit special
*NOTE: After you beat Rachi at lvl 2 (See below), and decided to proceed on with the story (it will ask), Aria will be removed from the map and also from the bottom right of the option (in the location screen) so if you want to see her in different costume better do it before that [For Costume: See Below]

Aria Costume: There's some item (don't remember which one) that when upgraded will give Aria costume the next time you fought her and won (probably need to make her climax). The card will have the picture of the cloth-armor but the color of the card will be light brown.

Raichi - Cat Girl - [Lvl 1 to 3]

EXTRA: Lightning spell doesn't work much on her.

NOTE: Can sex any level as long as you focus on lower body armors and spread her leg.

??? - Kraken Girl - [Lvl 1]

NOTE: Can sex any level as long as you focus on lower body armors and spread her leg.

Bear Girl - Capture Monster

Requirement: Item Card that is pink [Upgrade from another card]
Item require the H-guage of bear girl to be above 60% and no clothing (destroy her clothes, if she's dying before you finish heal her). It will usually activate itself after that. REQUIRE that you have it in your item slot. Need to capture her before this event or not I don't know.

For Game mechanism and further requirement/name of each item and stuffs for those events people in this thread already answer that.

Nr123

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

truelly sad.. ! game has so much potential be more that short scene show, i damn want sex that queen bee ! any other monster girls because its hell fun to do. Its not some dull rpg games stuff something new and fresh meat !

ElZenom

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

truelly sad.. ! game has so much potential be more that short scene show, i damn want sex that queen bee ! any other monster girls because its hell fun to do. Its not some dull rpg games stuff something new and fresh meat !
They're still updating so just wait. This is pretty early version anyways.

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Soooooooooo....

Any news on updates?

OP
Z

zarion

Cthulhu
Reputation score

It's that time of the month again. I think they added internal cumshots this time around.