What's new

RPG [Isotonix] [ アイソトニクス] Alchemy of Monster Gem / ALCHEMY OF MONSTER GEM -ファリアスの弟子と黄泉の使者 RE138792 RJ138792

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Isotonix]ALCHEMY OF MONSTER GEM -ファリアスの弟子と黄泉の使者[RJ138792]

If it's the one I'm thinking of, the trap card that lets you capture girls, it's available right from the start of the game. I can't recall exactly which one it is, but I believe it costs ~100 of one colour, might be pink as well. To use it, simply have it in your inventory; then at the end of the fight you'll have the option to use it, IIRC. Cheers!

Damn, realize I've forgotten how to play this... I did post a guide quite a bit back, if you can find it it's pretty useful.

Eclipse

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

In their japanese patreon post some progress about 1.06:

Alchemy of Monster GEM 1.06経過版-インベントリ修正 -> Google Trans -> Alchemy of Monster GEM 1.06 Progress - Inventory Correction

Details (beta maybe:confused:) only for 2000 yens patrons.

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

..... bloody money gouger. If you've already paid for the game, should have access too. And this game was supposed to be completed quite a while back. Kind of disgusted this guy's making so much so more off an incomplete game :(

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

..... bloody money gouger. If you've already paid for the game, should have access too. And this game was supposed to be completed quite a while back. Kind of disgusted this guy's making so much so more off an incomplete game :(
What gets to me is that there are those who will defend it. As long as previous buyers still end up with the finished product, though, I'll live.

OP
Z

zarion

Cthulhu
Reputation score

It's a beta version of 1.06. Along with a few bug fixes it comes with some minor cosmetic enhancements to the gameplay, still no new monster girls or story mode though (no, not new models for existing characters either). Definitely not worth the 2k yen, same for the psd banner files, the cover for that one is misleading. It's just a 150 MB psd file of the banner he has on the enty page.

I will not under any circumstances share my patron rewards. For starters this isn't a comprehensive update, but rather a lame hotfix to some minor bugs (certain enemies being naked at the start of the fight in the right conditions).
Secondly it would be extremely easy to locate the leak and that could get me in trouble. To those of you who fear that isotonix will put all future updates behind a paywall, relax. So far he has not given out anything interesting.

Last edited:

Aozaki

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The Isotonix game train has led me here, but now I feel lost compared to his previous games >_>.

The grind was also quite hard despite the guide, so I loaded up a save posted up much further back in the thread.

The only question I have is, how do you capture the normal enemies much like the boss ones? Like Aria and the Cat Girl. There's 3 tabs in the "Recollection Menu" and they're on the 2nd tab, but of course you don't get invulnerability there and they don't have favorability there either.

OP
Z

zarion

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Since the dev gets money from enty for free and seemingly does not intend to make any updates to the game here's the link for the latest patch that has up until now been sitting behind a pay wall.
In the link is also a description of the contents of the patch. No new girls, as I told you all.

Last edited:

Eclipse

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Maybe they will be present an update again on Halloween. Like last year. After all, it is the day of the dead. And dead seems to be the game. :(

Eclipse

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Another post on isotonix website. Nothing about new update.

Hummous201

Reputation score
does anyone mind giving me a complete save file? seems all the old links were taken down by MEGA