What's new

RPG [Isotonix] [ アイソトニクス] Alchemy of Monster Gem / ALCHEMY OF MONSTER GEM -ファリアスの弟子と黄泉の使者 RE138792 RJ138792

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: [Isotonix]ALCHEMY OF MONSTER GEM -ファリアスの弟子と黄泉の使者[RJ138792]

Ughh is this game already out ? its like MGQ ? can someone send me a pm with a link :D ?
Uh, this game has been out for some time now. Also, don't ask for PM, you should PM someone, like OP, and ask for the link.

OP
Z

zarion

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Or he can go look for torrents. Don't expect me to hand out links once other sites like sukebei and anime sharing start putting up their own download links and torrents. The less exposure I get for sharing the better.

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I wonder if this project died. Site hasn't been updated in ages o_O

KuroEcchi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yup, I wonder too, I was really expecting a lot from this game so I really hope it is not dead yet.

OP
Z

zarion

Cthulhu
Reputation score

It's not dead, check the guy's twitter.

He's currently debugging and you can see a little preview of the monster girl that will be added next.

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So a new update got released on the 1st, change log according to Google:
"<1.03 → 1.04 update content>
· Bug fixes, balance adjustment
· Capture specification change of trap
※ it becomes available during the whole site destruction contribute to the battle in the body damage,
You can win the battle immediately upon capture
· Insert ~ test implementation of ejaculation interface (Kuraie)
· Hive picture added
· Reshi~i, mellow, adding slime game
-Division, implementation of hallucinogenic effects
-Screen effect additional peak or when critical when
Add chips character bat to Mori field
Combo implementation of attack
• The set the knife to general-purpose slot possible sub-Weapon of implementation
· Same implementation of nail equipment characterized by damage rate separation of site and body
· Use during or color display the most recent save data slot
Slot is changed to manual operation the automatic replenishment from the pocket when empty
• The test implementation type book on alchemy items
Farm screen implementation of drop memo to
• The implementation satiety gauge and meal interface to the farm screen
· Add challenge items in the farm"

The only differences I noticed were two new girls (slime and mermaid, the sexiest so far imo ;)), a pink and red tint for climaxes and low health respectively, and a much easier to use flow chart/alchemy table listing possible creations in the fourth shop tab.

Also, I think I'll compile all the tips in this thread for myself, anyone want me to post it? Should only take a day...

OP
Z

zarion

Cthulhu
Reputation score

The new girl is insanely hard to beat, more so than Farius and Kraken, do yourself a favor and run a pure magic setup. The one mentioned previously in this thread ought to do the trick. Heal her when her HP gets low and keep in mind that she has more than just one layer of clothing.

I am going to tell you the same I told the guy who PM'd me. Make a backup of your save, because this update might delete your previous saves. At least it did for me.

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

3 new monster girls: Slime, Mermaid, Assassin. Fun times XD

Capture now requires you to destroy all parts and use the trap card.

There is a new Caster Ring, +80 Int for 5k of every element.

Short Swords are now Daggers.

Added Claw.

In Crafting, there will be a Crafting Tree for you to know what you are still missing.

A little something about feeding, it works like this:

体力 (Fitness, a.k.a. HP)
気分 (Mood)
満腹 (Satiety)

Some foods can feed everyone, others only one. Every time you battle the Satiety bar goes down by 10%.

Challenge Mode was added, beat 10 waves in order to gain the prize.

Last edited:

Starbound

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Also, I think I'll compile all the tips in this thread for myself, anyone want me to post it? Should only take a day...
Certainly would appreciate it. Been too long, so I'm flopping around without any idea of what to do.

Last edited:

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Certainly would appreciate it. Been too long, so I'm flopping around without any idea of what to do.
What we need is someone with knowledge of Flash to translate the Cards and the Stats Screen >.>

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oi, that ate all my free time today... And I could only save it as .txt so the formatting might be jarred. Anyway, hope it helps!

And it would be far better if someone could translate, but we've been hoping that for a couple months now.

EDIT: And damn, it erased all the beautiful spacing and bold-ing. I'll try finding a computer with working word then. Also, feel free to do whatever you want with the guide, and if you've got additions tell me or update it.

EDIT 2: Ack, here's the MEGA link:

Somehow the bloody .doc file is 50 kb, even when the .docx is only 12.8

Attachments

Last edited:

Arythazin

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Anyone know how long the challenge is supposed to last? Or is it bugged or something? I don't see any end so far, and I do feel like i spent a good bit of time on this.

Nevermind, you get rewards afterwards and keep going on in harder ones, and there's no rewards for the easiest level challenge, it seems.

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
Z

zarion

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Where did you find the challenge mode?

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Where did you find the challenge mode?
Go to fight select, first is Monsters, second is Girls, third is Challenge

OP
Z

zarion

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I found it, but the challenge mode seemingly has no end.

Arythazin

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The first challenge has no rewards, and I think all of the challenges will infinitely continue; for the second and third challenges, it was letting me go further than 10 rounds but I just ran on the 11th round to end it, and got my rewards afterwards.

I dunno if you can do like 30 rounds then get 3x the rewards, but as you can see in my previous post's attachment, they let you keep going past 100 rounds.

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I found it, but the challenge mode seemingly has no end.
There is no end. Maybe they will change it eventually, but as of now, it makes no sense, since monster have different stats and come at different order.

Aggrox

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Could someone give advice how to get past level 8? The new versions supposively gave content past that but if i defeat the kraken girl game just rolls credits and ends.

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Could someone give advice how to get past level 8? The new versions supposively gave content past that but if i defeat the kraken girl game just rolls credits and ends.
Well, depends. Last fight possible at the moment the still Kraken Girl. If I remember correctly, you have to keep fighting her and beating her a ton, until you get X amount of points, then she will concede defeat and you can pass through the portal. Level 10 is max at the moment.

Arythazin

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

You saw the version where, after you beat the Kraken, you actually see that first girl thank you and then roll credits right? That is some kind of 'secret' ending that I have no idea how to trigger, but if you already are in it you can't get rid of that flag I think. Just win, choose to start over from the beginning, and maybe you might avoid whatever flag you triggered.