What's new

RPG [Isotonix] [ アイソトニクス] Alchemy of Monster Gem / ALCHEMY OF MONSTER GEM -ファリアスの弟子と黄泉の使者 RE138792 RJ138792

Megas

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Isotonix]ALCHEMY OF MONSTER GEM -ファリアスの弟子と黄泉の使者[RJ138792]

I wanted to give extra outfits to Aria but she disappeared from the map. The option to posess her disappeared too. I'm at home lv 9. Where can I find her?

THQman

Lurker
Reputation score

Can anyone give a breakdown of what all the green monster girl cards do? Can't read moonrunes can't hook a flash file so I just figure it out by observing. A few that stumped me were the angel girl and the mist lady.

Ones I'm aware of are: the bear girl attacks with 30 damage (before enemy mitigation), bee girl attacks rapidly for 1 damage good if your trying to keep the H bar white, and the slime girl heals you for 10 every so often.

The rest I have so far kind of confuse me, probably buffs or debuffs but what all those do I don't really have any idea.

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I wanted to give extra outfits to Aria but she disappeared from the map. The option to posess her disappeared too. I'm at home lv 9. Where can I find her?
She's gone, 1.0 was a quick release of an unfinished game in order to get some money into Dev, they will release little expansions with time.

Giving her Cloths doesn't do anything atm anyway, besides her using it when you talk to her.

Can anyone give a breakdown of what all the green monster girl cards do? Can't read moonrunes can't hook a flash file so I just figure it out by observing. A few that stumped me were the angel girl and the mist lady.

Ones I'm aware of are: the bear girl attacks with 30 damage (before enemy mitigation), bee girl attacks rapidly for 1 damage good if your trying to keep the H bar white, and the slime girl heals you for 10 every so often.

The rest I have so far kind of confuse me, probably buffs or debuffs but what all those do I don't really have any idea.
Dance Snake (踊り蛇): 20 Poison Damage, small chance to poison.
Soldier Bee (兵隊蜂): 1 Damage Quick, small chance to paralyze.
Spirit of the Valley (谷間の精): 20 Magic Damage (Green).
Fighting Doll (戦闘人形): 50 Physical Damage, high down time.
Grizzly Cub (灰色仔熊): 30 Physical Damage, medium down time.
Medical Bird (医鳥): Cures Poison.
Princess Yan (炎姫): 10 Magic Damage (Red).
Moss Girl (苔子っこ): Heals 10 HP, Cures Sleep.
Daughter of the Earth Spirit (地霊娘): Grants 15 Fertility Attack (No idea what Fertility is).

P.S. SFrame, you can use this also for your guide.

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Has a little extra, this is my build that I steamroll the Kraken girl.

Weapon: Damage = 0, +60 Intelligence, +100% Magic Damage
Armor: +50% Magic Damage, +10 Magic Resist, +400 to Red/Blue/Yellow Element
Helm: +50 Intelligence, +10 Blue Resist
Glove: +30% Yellow Magic Damage, +1000 to Yellow Element
Boot: +20 Intelligence, +10 Magic Resist, +800 to Green Element

Green Magic: Heals 200 for 150 Green Element
Yellow Magic: Deals 120 damage spread to all targets for 100 Yellow Element
Ring A: +60 Intelligence
Ring B: +40 Intelligence

In order to hold yourself better against her, you can use the +50 Defense helm also.

Last edited:
OP
Z

zarion

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Focus on speed above anything else. Your spells should have a fast cast time and do not under any circumstance use a full magic build. Some enemies are damn near immune to magic, while others are only partially immune.

Rayu1988

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi guys, mind if I ask what does the "true Pet Card" used for? the one they gave when it's 15 love

kazpor

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The card is a proof of her total submission to you, it lets you fight the the girl in a mode somewhat similar to cg gallery, after you equip the card there won't be any damage given nor received, you won't get any drops, but you can still strip her and enjoy the view.

Rayu1988

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

oh ok i got it thanks.

Aradude

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Since I've been getting a few PMs asking for a link to the newest version I will post what I've been telling those who asked.

I will not be uploading the latest version. It adds nothing of value, just a little button that gives helpful tips and some minor tweaks to the game system. The version number only rose to 1.01, meaning that this is a very minor update. I will only post a new link once the game has any significant improvements, such as extra scenes, monsters, or story progression.
In addition I will not be giving out links for the moment. I gave out dozens of links since the day of release and the game has also appeared on the usual channels. I consider my duty here to be done, for now.
Just a note though, 1.01 adds a difficulty setting into the 設定 menu. The default setting is the hardest, with two easier difficulty settings. So for those encountering problems clearing the current game can try look around for 1.01, it's out there somewhere. Now you can actually take time to enjoy the H and not struggle for your life every time...

unknownpervert

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Just a note though, 1.01 adds a difficulty setting into the 設定 menu. The default setting is the hardest, with two easier difficulty settings. So for those encountering problems clearing the current game can try look around for 1.01, it's out there somewhere. Now you can actually take time to enjoy the H and not struggle for your life every time...
Seems nice since I cannot get past that catgirl and bunny girl after having play around 4-5 hours

deadmetle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I haven't seen any agility boosting equipment besides boots so far and I'm at level 6. Am i missing something?

Any info on what the boss debuffs do exactly would be greatly appreciated as well.

Last edited:

kazpor

Demon Girl
Reputation score

There is a weapon upgrade line that boosts agility:
Dagger (4) lvl 1 -> Gladius (15) lvl 2 -> Morning star (35 +30agi) lvl 5 -> Evening star (45+25 lightning dmg, +30agi) lvl 8
Basically at lvl 5 or 6 morning star is a very good weapon, can be crafted easily without extra material requirements and is probably a best weapon to use at this lvl for physical builds unless you roll some very lucky modifiers to randomly dropped weapon.

deadmetle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There is a weapon upgrade line that boosts agility:
Dagger (4) lvl 1 -> Gladius (15) lvl 2 -> Morning star (35 +30agi) lvl 5 -> Evening star (45+25 lightning dmg, +30agi) lvl 8
Basically at lvl 5 or 6 morning star is a very good weapon, can be crafted easily without extra material requirements and is probably a best weapon to use at this lvl for physical builds unless you roll some very lucky modifiers to randomly dropped weapon.
ooh. This is very useful information thank you. I can heal between attacks now that the cool down isn't quite so immense. Is there any other equipment to increase agility besides boots and weapon then? Seems to be the best stat for physical build.
Still unsure what a lot of the boss debuffs are besides the clothes hp ones and the H ones.

unknownpervert

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Just lose my save...Idk how...Anyone willing to share his save,be it full or not?

kazpor

Demon Girl
Reputation score

170 agi (+40 boots and +30 weapon) is the max you can get without random modifiers on dropped items.

Boss upgrades common for all (debuffs from lvl tree):

弱体: -20% durability (for this part)
脆弱: -40% defense (for this part)
敏感: +20% H gauge
- 甘美: +30% H gauge
甘受: -30% evasion (for this part)
- 許容: -50% evasion (for this part)
背信: magic def -20%
愚鈍: magic power, casting speed -10%
非力: attack power -20%
鈍足: agi -20%
無防備: defense, evasion -10%
羞恥: H gauge bonus after destroying clothes

Litchi (catgirl) lvl 3 special buffs - spend points to remove them:
電撃戦: offensive power, agi +10%
稲妻: high dmg lightning spell
不燃: fire resistance
回避: evasion +20%
早口: casting speed +20%
活力: hp +20%
受身: +50% red bar recovery (stun after high dmg)

deadmetle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

170 agi (+40 boots and +30 weapon) is the max you can get without random modifiers on dropped items.

Boss upgrades common for all (debuffs from lvl tree):
Ah. That's too bad. Thank you very much for all the info though.

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Any updates on this game?

666steven007

Demon Girl
Reputation score

hi all, i see there is a v1.01 of this game on nyaa torrents

andreand

Reputation score

I can't get past the point where you have 4 places to gom the floors of the school and the bunny is lv 4 and cat lv2, i beat them and then the game returns to make me choose the school floor and fight the girls again. what do i do?

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I can't get past the point where you have 4 places to gom the floors of the school and the bunny is lv 4 and cat lv2, i beat them and then the game returns to make me choose the school floor and fight the girls again. what do i do?
Beat catgirl enough times until she becomes lvl 3.