What's new

Iris Quest (developed by Dahr and Xaljio)

PrinceOfPride

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Iris Quest (developed by Dahr and Xaljio)

this looks very interesting.Ill give it a go at the demo.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

this looks very interesting.Ill give it a go at the demo.
What demo ? The gameplay 1 is over a year old. The 55 dice/card game has only Shantae. All the stuff Dahr's been posting for a few months are only drawings/sketches that aren't in any game/demo (yet).

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Double'ing for reasons : new Jak girl naked (censored) GIF for Akabur's Space Waifu.

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Christ. Stick to one development at a time, people.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Dahr update : he got screwed like Akabur by Payoneer, started a picarto stream and a nice Lara Croft (no panties but hidden) from and ingame sketch.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hey, it's me again with the double/necro'ing : apparently he got arrested by the police (or KGB ;)), Payoneer isn't the screwball account blocker we all thought it was, will update in a few days about the police thing + new stream and a 4in1 picture of girls he'll do in that stream based on popular demand.

bacchusplateau

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Okay. Lmfao right now. Seems like the drama in the lives of these two outweigh any game that is, or isn't, coming out by them.

dumai12

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Unless I'm interpreting things wrong, IQ is in its last stages of development right?

From Xaljio a day or so ago in response to someone asking about a January release for LS 0.9:

"Oh, it is too early to talk about timing. Now I'll spend all efforts on the IQ "Dungeons". Only after its release we will be able estimate the time frame for the LS 0.9."

Also had Dahr posting about finishing touches a bit ago.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Stream went on and he did 2 of the girls finally. Those images are supposed to appear in-game too.

hugo77

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Unless I'm interpreting things wrong, IQ is in its last stages of development right?
Right. The game is almost finished, your grandchildren may be able to participate in beta.

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Right. The game is almost finished, your grandchildren may be able to participate in beta.
I will carry the tale down to my descendants.

Mr NunSense

Lesbian Admirer
Reputation score

I will carry the tale down to my descendants.
Im sure they release it before the last part of soap opera "The B/old And The Beautiful". Have faith

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Dudes, you want h-game drama never finishing ? Go to Hongfire and search for Otome Function .......

Game's been in "development" for around 10 years and we don't have a demo/build yet ........

That's what I call a "your grandchildren might be able to beta test it by the year 2100 if they're lucky" game ;)

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Dudes, you want h-game drama never finishing ? Go to Hongfire and search for Otome Function .......

Game's been in "development" for around 10 years and we don't have a demo/build yet ........

That's what I call a "your grandchildren might be able to beta test it by the year 2100 if they're lucky" game ;)
Is the guy on HF getting cash every month to develop it, tho?

OP
T

TTOG

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

From Xaljio a day or so ago in response to someone asking about a January release for LS 0.9:

"Oh, it is too early to talk about timing. Now I'll spend all efforts on the IQ "Dungeons". Only after its release we will be able estimate the time frame for the LS 0.9."

Also had Dahr posting about finishing touches a bit ago.
Ages ago:

- It'll come out before PT Gold
- It'll be better than PT Gold
- We won't have to deal with Akabur's horrendous mood in the aftermath

Feel free to quote me for truth in the coming months :D
A picture:

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ 2 of those predictions still hold true (until proven otherwise). And how did you get those uncensored ? Photoshop'd the white bars away or hacked Dahr's PC and stole the images :confused:

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Double posting since nobody does anyway : Dahr updated his blog with a fascinating story about how policewomen dress [sexily it seems] at the station he went a few weeks ago ...... Add some sketches for good measure.

loopy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

That story was a little creepy actually. And what was all that twaddle about the police in Russia being the same as everywhere else, but his local police are somehow a repurposed militia? Hopefully something got lost a bit in translation.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

BTW, in his last post about Library Story, Xaljio mentioned "incoming news about Iris Quest" [SOON] ....... Hopefully that's before Christmas :cool:

Stranger

Lurker
Reputation score

That story was a little creepy actually. And what was all that twaddle about the police in Russia being the same as everywhere else, but his local police are somehow a repurposed militia? Hopefully something got lost a bit in translation.
It IS a translation error. What the police used to be called in Russia has little to do with the word militia and its meaning. The only similarity is how the word sounds in English and what the original name of police was in Russia and how that sounded. The original name for police was closer to "miliciya" (this is sort of how it was pronounced), actually. But it is the same law enforcement / police agency as in any country.
My guess is that Dahr doesn't know the real meaning of the word militia....