What's new

Iris Quest (developed by Dahr and Xaljio)

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Iris Quest (developed by Dahr and Xaljio)

Weekly #5 : some random girl being tentacle'd, all in russian too.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Double post X double update pictures = moar weekly random images of some girl from a russian story.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Triple goblinfest : another Dahr update. He still has 32 points on his to-do list, but he finished the playing field and instead of showing it, he made some goblin party image (notice the poor elf girl being trampled on the bottom right corner).

Why not a fourth 1 : Once again a new IQ sketch, this time with the smexy Lara Croft trying to go incognito.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hoboy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Why not a fourth 1 : Once again a new IQ sketch, this time with the smexy Lara Croft trying to go incognito.
PS - are all these Patron only pics posted on their Patreon page? (I like alliteration):confused:...

bacchusplateau

Demon Girl
Reputation score

PS - are all these Patron only pics posted on their Patreon page? (I like alliteration):confused:...
If you're a music buff, I'd imagine 'Helplessly Hoping' by CS&N is your favorite song. :)

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Most of them yes, since they portray tits/tentacles/dildos/some dicks/etc. The Lara Croft from today isn't Patron only (since there's no naked tits showing off).

bacchusplateau

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It has gotten extremely quiet on all the threads I subscribe to except Honey Select by Illusion. I'm guessing everyone is trying to get that up and going, even you Omnikuken? :D

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Nope, Illusion games are meh at best. And I doubt my potato PC could even run it if I'd care enough to get that game.

bacchusplateau

Demon Girl
Reputation score

^ Maybe I'm following the lame games then. 23 subscriptions and I swear the past 36 hours has only been Honey Select.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ception. It doesn't help when Akabur/Dahr/Xaljio don't post in over a week each (except Dahr and his Lara Croft sketch) ......... And I'd also wager that 90%+ of the h-game board is for RPG games, which get stale after the 100th same cookie-cutter/3D models cash grab (either from Patreon or Dlsite), the said board would feel empty/no action.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

DoublepostforadoubleDahrupdate : He posted 2 new weekly images [same girl with/without clothes]

EverworldJalil

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

This game was really nice and has so much potential! When I entered the little party code my games started freezing and crashing so it doesn't work anymore.

:(

Really enjoyed it. Iris is such a awesome character.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yay, 1 of Dahr's friend/inspiration/complete stranger made a new Patreon account and he shares it with us .................... Such news.

Anon21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The Mega download link in the first post of this thread no longer works.

I got the Iris Quest 3 demo from this post

but it won't run on windows 10. Error message

Could not execute
C:\[...]\lib\windows-i686\IQ.exe. Is it missing?

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The Mega download link in the first post of this thread no longer works.

I got the Iris Quest 3 demo from this post

but it won't run on windows 10. Error message

Could not execute
C:\[...]\lib\windows-i686\IQ.exe. Is it missing?
Demo 3 ???????? The only 2 I know of is the "quest" demo where you wade through the city killing s&m pirates until the pirate girl boss fight. The other 1 is the strip card/dice game with Shantae. That demo 3 is probably the 2 jumbled together, that's why you might be missing stuff. And lol @ Win 10 :rolleyes:

EDIT : Even better, it's just the base demo [1st 1 with the city crawling and fighting pirates]. Now for your problem : aside Win 10 not being very friendly to anything, tried in a VM ? Compatibility mode to Win XP/7/8 ? Formatting back to an earlier Windows version ?

I'm not very helpful cause I dunno Win 10, all I know is that it's a mess to try to play older stuff on it.

Last edited:

Anon21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm not very helpful cause I dunno Win 10, all I know is that it's a mess to try to play older stuff on it.
Pretty sure Win 10 isn't the problem. The download is missing the entire lib\windows-i686\ directory, it just had ones for Linux and stuff. The link I posted was for Aug 6, 2015. Out of date? Probably. :/

loopy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Nah, that's pretty much when they released the Demo. They haven't put out a new version of IQ proper since, so it can't really be out-of-date. Maybe corrupt on the server, but that's it. I just downloaded it and that directory and exe exist, so it's probably just a broken download on your end.

Anon21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I just downloaded it and that directory and exe exist, so it's probably just a broken download on your end.
Cool. I'll try to download again then. Thanks for checking.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So I heard you like Dahr's empty updates ? Here's #8 with a picture of 2 random girls with 0 context.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Double unknown necro : weekly #9 of a smexy poncho girl.