What's new

Iris Quest (developed by Dahr and Xaljio)

borkenone

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I remember seeing akabur's Patreon page with donations around $2000. Now it's not even $850. This goes to show what happens when you disappoint the people giving you money.

Regardless, I like the work he does. I support him off and on, a dollar every few months to see what's behind the door.
What are you talking about? Akabur's own Patreon page still got over $4000 donations, whether it's too much for someone who doesn't produce regularly or not.
I think you are confusing Akabur's Patreon page with Dahr's which was never as big to begin with.

Dideldidum

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
What are you talking about? Akabur's own Patreon page still got over $4000 donations, whether it's too much for someone who doesn't produce regularly or not.
I think you are confusing Akabur's Patreon page with Dahr's which was never as big to begin with.
i think he meant to write dahr. was a long time ago that his patreon was over 2000... considering they still havent released anything playable i think it is no wonder it went down somewhat. the art in the intro is fantastic, but right now its nothing more than eye candy.