What's new

ACT Abandoned Ryona [Inui] Hounds of the Blade

pissudog

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Hounds of the Blade

Game updated.
1.Change the Rescue mode in to "Failure".
2.Go to slum, then to the cobolio hideout.
3.Loose to them and see........ ;)

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Game updated.
Is that the only new scene, or is there more?

moot

Demon Girl
Reputation score

update (only) 7/18/16

fixed link

Last edited:

PaladinZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well done once again moot with the mega link, +1 for you!
So there is now a rescue 'failure' switch, I wonder if it works on other areas not just the Cobolio hideout.

Edit: Sadly its only for that area ...oh well

Last edited:

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

Game updated.
Is that the one where she's hanging from the ceiling by her wrists and then fucked from behind?

Because thats an old one if it is.

kvier

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Nope, the new bad end involves both Silvia and Aya.

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I wonder if this means similar scenes for the rest of the levels will be on their way

Hozzy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Game updated.
I cant find the failure switch... do I need to unlock it or something?

Hozzy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

oh wait forget it turns out I wasnt on the latest version

Hozzy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

we finally get to see some Sylvia action. nice.

Fox61

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

ok updated to latest version and im still not seeing this new option all im seeing is the rescue mode as on or off

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ok updated to latest version and im still not seeing this new option all im seeing is the rescue mode as on or off
Are you sure you got the latest patch? Bascially, there's a 20160709 to 20160718 patch which you simply overwrite the files in your 20160709 folder. Load in, and then check the options. I had 'on', 'off', and 'failure'.

On another note, I hope that the author implement the game such that you can play as either Aya or silvia for certain missions, and the other one saves the other one if you lost.

Edit: ninja'd by your edit.

Fox61

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Are you sure you got the latest patch? Bascially, there's a 20160709 to 20160718 patch which you simply overwrite the files in your 20160709 folder. Load in, and then check the options. I had 'on', 'off', and 'failure'.

On another note, I hope that the author implement the game such that you can play as either Aya or silvia for certain missions, and the other one saves the other one if you lost.

Edit: ninja'd by your edit.
ended up just redownloading everything lol i got it now thanks :)

Hozzy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm liking this new update and all but damn it happened too fast. We still don't have a translation for previous updates. if this keeps up then eventually this thread will have to brace itself for a vast army of translation beggars lol.

Attachments

badtsu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm actually working on translating/rewriting the translation that has already been done, up until these two updates. No promises whether it will pan out, however, as there's a LOT of script to go through.

Last edited:

Hozzy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm actually working on translating/rewriting the translation that has already been done, up until these two updates. No promises whether it will pan out, however, as there's a LOT of script to go through.
Good luck. The more ppl translating the game the better cos so far it seems the only person that has been doing the translations is wessex and for a game as big as this, wessex must have a lot of commitment to translate the game as much as he/she has.

basically what Im saying is, Wessex I, or should I say me and all the other ppl playing hotb, rlly appreciate the amount of work you've put into translating this game, u the real mvp.

Last edited:

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I'm liking this new update and all but damn it happened too fast. We still don't have a translation for previous updates. if this keeps up then eventually this thread will have to brace itself for a vast army of translation beggars lol.
Its more like a bug fix patch more then an actaul containet update. So I think the translation file can still somewhat usable on the new version.

badtsu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Good luck. The more ppl translating the game the better cos so far it seems the only person that has been doing the translations is wessex and for a game as big as this, wessex must have a lot of commitment to translate the game as much as he/she has.

basically what Im saying is, Wessex I, or should I say me and all the other ppl playing hotb, rlly appreciate the amount of work you've put into translating this game, u the real mvp.
Really, to be quite honest, the most annoying thing to translate is the moans, since they don't translate very well. Some words don't translate very well either, so I've hit a few snags doing that. Anyway, I'm about 5 folders of script down, 38 to go.

Side note, if anyone would like to come up with moans for this translation, I'm all ears, because there are ALOT, and I'm pretty bad at them.

Last edited: