What's new

ACT Abandoned Ryona [Inui] Hounds of the Blade

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Hounds of the Blade

A few points to add:

5. The message after clearing this version of the game mentions insemination/pregnancy will be implemented in future versions. Players who lose to the bio-organisms will need to visit Fio for treatment, just as Meifa did after she was rescued.
Finally! But I wonder that would that be game ending if we don't go for the treatment and just play instead?

PM21

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Anyone mind sharing a save that leads to the new content?
This is an expansion on Nimrod's save file that he posted way back on page 14.

The second to last save file is right after the Unknowns so you can lose there and get the double game over. The last save is after beating it so you can return to the lab after the Unknowns (just run straight there) and lose to see the game over as Textbook described on the previous page.

Attachments

Sblade

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Did they change the key for take screens? I can no longer take them

textbook703

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

You can just hit "print screen", then open ms paint (windows key + R, "mspaint", enter), press ctrl+v and save

sgtbilco

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Cool new stuff. This game is actually starting to take shape. I'm looking back at my save files and I'm baffled it goes all the way back to 2013.

jadex

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Having trouble getting the ending with the two hunters in the lab. I loaded nimrod's second to last save and have been eliminating octo-enemies in the lab but it doesn't look like i'm getting to finish the quest, save the girl, and get the doggy style game over scene. Am I doing something wrong?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Having trouble getting the ending with the two hunters in the lab. I loaded nimrod's second to last save and have been eliminating octo-enemies in the lab but it doesn't look like i'm getting to finish the quest, save the girl, and get the doggy style game over scene. Am I doing something wrong?
??

If you finish the quest to save the hunter, you miss out on the game-over scene featuring Aya and her competitor getting raped by the octopus enemy.

If you save her competitor, revisiting the lab and losing to the octopus then will get a rape scene featuring Aya alone.

Saving the hunter requires killing quite a few of the octopi, so keep at it and eventually the doctor will give up.

PM21

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

To get the ending withwith both of them just simply walk in and die to the octocrabs. That's all.

SkullR3aper

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I asked that question like two weeks ago and got branded a troll. Post 313, I believe it was. Post 314 responded to me, however, and said that it does work.
My current desktop is using windows 10 and it works fine for me.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Woah, sounds like A LOT has been added when I read the posts here.

The last thing I remember playing was the Troll with the huge axe level.

Can someone give me a quick run down of what has been added?

Thanks!

Kaaos

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The troll level has been enriched with these prehistoric bull-like animals,you've seen a picture of them when Fio dispatched you to the troll level. One animation and one game over scene.

You fight Assad, a humanoid alien which looks like a middle thing between cobolio and mendes imo. Three animations and one game over scene with two perspectives.
Additionally, Mei Fa (or however she's named) has been introduced. She's Aya's rival and sort of a friend and she looks a bit like the Nano Crisis girl with black hair.

Three additional "special Admiration modes" similar to the purple rapist have been added, one with a green mendes-like dude and two with some pig-like humanoids. You need to lose to Assad and reutrn to the Slums repeatedly in order to trigger those scenes.

Last, but not least, you can enter a new stage where Aya goes for some bounty before her rival does. There are two enemies: Unknown (two animations, one game over screen + one admiration mode with Aya's rival only) and some octo-arachnoids (two animations, two game over screens, including one where Aya and her rival are seen).

Narly_Thotep

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know if applying's Wessex's last translation patch to the current version will break anything?

BoobieMan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I know that author wants his game to be downloaded only from Axfc, but my shitty internet connection says "piss off" and stops the downloading in the middle at best.
Could anyone upload the latest version to mega and send it to me via pm? Bretty blease? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)