What's new

ACT Abandoned Ryona [Inui] Hounds of the Blade

Kitty Kat

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Hounds of the Blade

I've never tried this game before, is it any good?
Pretty fun. I recommend that you play the other game first. The one with the weapon and zombies. (Blue haired girl with sunglasses, forgot the name lol, but it's in the blog)
This one the gun is exchanged to a sword. But the idea is the same.

In the other you can equip different jackets for example to make it hard to recover from a blow and get captured without giving up on purpose.

This one battle system is not so polished making it too easy and you have some invincible frames with the sword wielding.

textbook703

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Is anyone's game taking forever to load at the new Coblio scene? [...] This is with the new 7/18 patch
New coblio scene? The latest update was the octopus things ("Gorgons?") if I recall.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Pretty fun. I recommend that you play the other game first. The one with the weapon and zombies. (Blue haired girl with sunglasses, forgot the name lol, but it's in the blog)
This one the gun is exchanged to a sword. But the idea is the same.

In the other you can equip different jackets for example to make it hard to recover from a blow and get captured without giving up on purpose.

This one battle system is not so polished making it too easy and you have some invincible frames with the sword wielding.
Nano Crisis

ServerSurfer

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

really tired of windows 8 and 10 both being irritating around this title.

Kyrieru

Sensei
Reputation score

really tired of windows 8 and 10 both being irritating around this title.
I'm amazed he can still bear to use old versions of GM...

Though converting it to a new one takes a long time and is stressfull as hell.

wytdb2

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Okay, so that new Silvie scene is amazing. Hope he makes rescue fail states for all the enemies.

Also, just a tip for anyone who can't make it load (even after switching to rescue fail in the options menu). Applying the old wessex translation to the 7/18 version seems to make that scene not work. Just recopy the 7/18 update into the folder and you should be good to go. Then you can copy badtsu's translation from page 29 in for that scene.

flowoftime

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Okay, so that new Silvie scene is amazing. Hope he makes rescue fail states for all the enemies.

Also, just a tip for anyone who can't make it load (even after switching to rescue fail in the options menu). Applying the old wessex translation to the 7/18 version seems to make that scene not work. Just recopy the 7/18 update into the folder and you should be good to go. Then you can copy badtsu's translation from page 29 in for that scene.
Wut?! So that's why?!

Thanks a bunch, dude! You're a hero! *Two Thumbs Up* :D

Last edited:

textbook703

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Because I'm abrasive, read the following regarding the new scene:
Game updated.
1.Change the Rescue mode in to "Failure".
2.Go to slum, then to the cobolio hideout.
3.Loose to them and see........ ;)
Oh, I saw that -- I just completely misinterpreted it. Thanks for the clarification.

What's the actual scene depicting? I know it involves both robo-girl and the protagonist, but are they lezzing out, or is it a scene with her and the gangsters and the robot girl shows up, or what?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh, I saw that -- I just completely misinterpreted it. Thanks for the clarification.

What's the actual scene depicting? I know it involves both robo-girl and the protagonist, but are they lezzing out, or is it a scene with her and the gangsters and the robot girl shows up, or what?
Sylvie attempts to save Aya but gets knocked out by the gangsters before her firepower can be put into effect. She is stripped and raped on the floor together with Aya as the gangsters make comments about how a cyborg like Sylvie is designed to be just like humans complete with functional reproductive organs. The rest of the scene is the pair getting gangraped repeatedly by the gangster horde.

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I'm amazed he can still bear to use old versions of GM...

Though converting it to a new one takes a long time and is stressfull as hell.
Its not that bad, the old code are able to convert to new GMS version of GML by the convertor inside GMS.

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score

So what are you supposed to do after you meet the chairman guy at the HOLE Bar? I went through the roach infested tunnel only for the second room to be blocked.

Kaaos

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It's an endless stage designed for farming money.

remy9909

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hey sorry but i cant figure out how to get to the new content since the boars and orcs its been a bit lol but i downloaded the new one and seen the 4some scene but i cant get past the orcs i beat the stage but i cant get the new maps with the octo things? thanks for the help

Kaaos

Demon Girl
Reputation score

When you've done with the orc stage, go to somewhere in the town, maybe talk with Fio (just in case), and then attempt to launch the ship again. Sylvia will tell you something (you might have seen this scene already; it won't appear then, just proceed). Now go to the consulate in the Central District. There's another dialogue. You should be able to enter the new area now. Keep in mind that there are two different game over animations depending on whether you're fighting the octospiders for the first time or not.

Furthermore, if you set "Rescue" to "Failure" in the options menue, loosing to the Cobolios in their hideout gives out one additional game over animation featuring Sylvia. You need to click through the regular game over animation first.

remy9909

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

When you've done with the orc stage, go to somewhere in the town, maybe talk with Fio (just in case), and then attempt to launch the ship again. Sylvia will tell you something (you might have seen this scene already; it won't appear then, just proceed). Now go to the consulate in the Central District. There's another dialogue. You should be able to enter the new area now. Keep in mind that there are two different game over animations depending on whether you're fighting the octospiders for the first time or not.

Furthermore, if you set "Rescue" to "Failure" in the options menue, loosing to the Cobolios in their hideout gives out one additional game over animation featuring Sylvia. You need to click through the regular game over animation first.
it didnt work :/ i dont think i have all the files could i try someones save or if someone can upload there complete game i would be grateful. the only new one i seen was the new 4some scene with sylvia. Also thanks for the help though kaaos

Kyrieru

Sensei
Reputation score

Its not that bad, the old code are able to convert to new GMS version of GML by the convertor inside GMS.
Nah, it's not that simple. If he used any of the old features of GM (triggers, uninitialized as 0, graphical settings), it has to be redone, along with any GML functions that have been removed or changed (which can be a hassle if something major is based around them.)

That, and you end up running into random little things that just end up working differently than they did originally.

Kaaos

Demon Girl
Reputation score

New update folks. And the new japanese uploader (whitecats) doesn't even suck.

According to inui's forum post (google translated), the new update is a new Sylvia scene for the Dziga enemies in the waste tunnel with the rats and bats. The full edition will be uploaded later. Furthermore, he announced that the next update is scheduled to implement a pregnancy system.