What's new

ACT Abandoned Ryona [Inui] Hounds of the Blade

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Hounds of the Blade

I know that author wants his game to be downloaded only from Axfc, but my shitty internet connection says "piss off" and stops the downloading in the middle at best.
Could anyone upload the latest version to mega and send it to me via pm? Bretty blease? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

though im pretty sure its some where in the posts before though.

D

Deleted member 18619

Didn't expect things to develop so well. I last played the game back when Assad was the latest update, so seeing a more frequent use of double-perspective is a huge plus. I've always been anticipating it ever since it was first used - when you are getting violated by the Mendez henchman in the toilet.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This is an expansion on Nimrod's save file that he posted way back on page 14.

The second to last save file is right after the Unknowns so you can lose there and get the double game over. The last save is after beating it so you can return to the lab after the Unknowns (just run straight there) and lose to see the game over as Textbook described on the previous page.
i haven't played this in over a year. if i use this save will is there content that isn't repeatable and i'd miss?

or can i load this file and visit each map and still view every possible gameover.

last thing that got added was the rifle zombie-like farmers.

PM21

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

i haven't played this in over a year. if i use this save will is there content that isn't repeatable and i'd miss?

or can i load this file and visit each map and still view every possible gameover.

last thing that got added was the rifle zombie-like farmers.
Nimrod made the first 3 saves before any major event so that you could drop in and see just about every scene there is. The only thing I couldn't figure out how to trigger was the Assar fight. For that I just went back and downloaded another save file and put it in another copy of the most recent version of the game. That worked just fine.

I hadn't played in so long either that for this update I downloaded the most recent version, applied Wessex's most recent translation, and slapped in Nimrod's save file and was able to see everything else that I had missed without issue.

File 4 in that file I included in my post is nearly identical to file 3 with the exception that it is right before the lab room. File 5 is right after I beat the lab.

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Did someone already do a Translation to the newest version? = o

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Did someone already do a Translation to the newest version? = o
Nop, but if you go to the first post of the thread, the latest translation patch by Wessex is compatible with this version of the game. It translates most things, except the most recent contents.

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score

But I already have this one = / I wanted the most recent Version translated = ( Guess I will have to wait = ( Because I refuse to play it without understanding what they say . . . :(

pissudog

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ah, the game updated. I'm sure Mr Wessex is going to make new English translations and Meifa's voice pack soon. :) :)

Yes

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I've gotta say this was one of the best content updates that I remember, I just wish that her worked on balancing the gaema little better.

Not to say that hes done nothing, the increase in ecstasy sensitivity is a nice improvement, but it still seems a little bit like "lose on pupose and see the scenes" or "win and get nothing". I'd like it so that it was difficult but not impossible to escape grabs, and some sort of consistency regarding health depletion, atm i can blitz through a level without taking damage, or i can take one hit (on highest difficulty) and pretty much get insta loss, and i'm not even that good at platformers.

He hasn't done nothing to address this though, which i give him credit for: charging the orcs will trigger their bear hug animation, and like I said the ecstasy scales nicely to provide significant danger from the newer enemies.

Also I prefer the other bounty hunter tenfold. That scene was lovely.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

what content was added this update?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

In the latest update. so far i found one new enemy with 2 animations and a 2 game over scene(first game over scene is if u lose to the new enemy after u save the new girl, 2nd game over scene is if u fail to save her.*will result in a game over even if rescue is on*) plus a scene with the new girl and the unknown. The new enemy can be found all the way to the right where a short scene showing aya and a horde of unknowns. once that stage is clear. u can go to the new area.
3-4 pages back.

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I've gotta say this was one of the best content updates that I remember, I just wish that her worked on balancing the gaema little better.

Not to say that hes done nothing, the increase in ecstasy sensitivity is a nice improvement, but it still seems a little bit like "lose on pupose and see the scenes" or "win and get nothing". I'd like it so that it was difficult but not impossible to escape grabs, and some sort of consistency regarding health depletion, atm i can blitz through a level without taking damage, or i can take one hit (on highest difficulty) and pretty much get insta loss, and i'm not even that good at platformers.

He hasn't done nothing to address this though, which i give him credit for: charging the orcs will trigger their bear hug animation, and like I said the ecstasy scales nicely to provide significant danger from the newer enemies.
I agree, as much as I love HotB, it hasn't yet found that sweet spot in difficulty. Depending on the settings it's either no challenge or virtually impossible.

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Blades of the Hound

Ah, the game updated. I'm sure Mr Wessex is going to make new English translations and Meifa's voice pack soon. :) :)
Yay! Go Mr. Wessex! :D

(I don´t care about the voice since I don´t like the voice but his Translations were perfectly)

;)

Ps: I´m not sure if someone realised but The "save the Girl" content went somehow in the same direction as my Fan suggestion :D:D:D

Yes

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I agree, as much as I love HotB, it hasn't yet found that sweet spot in difficulty. Depending on the settings it's either no challenge or virtually impossible.
And its not even something that can be sorted by changing stats alone, the base mechanics would need to be tweaked imo: attack timings and movement physics for both you and the enemy, unpredictable attack patterns, fixing "exploits" and making the attack animations morevaried interesting and responsive.

A lot to ask for, but then so is this level of content hes supplied for free.

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score

And its not even something that can be sorted by changing stats alone, the base mechanics would need to be tweaked imo: attack timings and movement physics for both you and the enemy, unpredictable attack patterns, fixing "exploits" and making the attack animations morevaried interesting and responsive.

A lot to ask for, but then so is this level of content hes supplied for free.
Well I guess we can say it is very damn hard to do the perefect combination of not too hard and not too easy ;)

KazukaShano

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is it just me, or does it crash everytime at this part when we play from the very beginning? [When Aya kicks the cobollo gang member's ball-sack]

EDIT: Found the source of the problem... Do not hold the fast forward button during the flash effects of the kick >_>::: It crashes the game [If it weren't the flash effects.. it may be the SFX]. Got through that area by giving it a second or two before tapping next.

Last edited:

Katagurumi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Seems the game has been updated again!
Downloading now. Hopefully i'll be able to see the new content and i hope i'm downloading the correct one haha!