What's new

RPG RPG Maker [HO_Works] 回転切りのセイラ / Spin Around Sayla (RJ155863)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: RJ155863 回転切りのセイラ

lol, fuck those guys that neg rep you.

Do whatever you want but don't do it on my account.

boybawang11

Reputation score

im seriously considering to abandon this because i've been getting a lot of negative reputation, saying things like : "u are not transaliting any thing ypu are just uesing programm", etc
Wow. Seriously? There are some miserable people hating on someone for doing something for free? I agree with kR1pt0n1t3, fuck those guys. You're doing us a huge favor for translating this wonderful game out of your own time.

I assure you, like most of the people here, we will take what we can get. As long as we can understand the premise of the story, it's fine. I just want to encourage you to keep going at it, at your own pace and in your own time.

For me, this is one of those games that are worth waiting for and I thank you for it.

Gfurst

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Guys, very good news to see people wanting to translated this game, really is a must considering how the second one was good.
Either one, or even if both can cooperate someho, but please don't give up on translation.

Cailveh

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Guys, very good news to see people wanting to translated this game, really is a must considering how the second one was good.
Either one, or even if both can cooperate somehow, but please don't give up on translation.

Well, I really look forward it... dunno how can I help, there are few times when I'm translating a few things and putting some content for fun

archedio

Sex Demon
Reputation score

well, im still working on this..

but im realizing too late that editing Sol1dSn2ke's partial is more confusing than translating the original japanese text..

so i decide to make my own partial 1st (and translating common events) before continuing to translate the maps..

i've been getting help from other translators so my progress is getting steady. But this game has a lot of text.. plus my english is limited, so i really dont know when i'll finish this.
but this shouldnt take that long because i already half done..
oh, and i will say this once again, my english is not that good, so my translation will be far from perfect..

Cailveh

Demon Girl
Reputation score

but im realizing too late that editing Sol1dSn2ke's partial is more confusing than translating the original japanese text..

so i decide to make my own partial 1st (and translating common events) before continuing to translate the maps..

i've been getting help from other translators so my progress is getting steady. But this game has a lot of text.. plus my english is limited, so i really dont know when i'll finish this.
oh, and i will say this once again, my english is not that good, so my translation will be far from perfect..

Don't worry, as soon as it is "no longer japanese" we can fix and make the context work

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You could've used my partial :)

I never knew someone else also made partial for this game.

archedio

Sex Demon
Reputation score

You could've used my partial :)

I never knew someone else also made partial for this game.
Oh, someone did make a partial, but its pure google translate, without beeing edited and such.. thats why i decide not to use it.

Last edited:

naruto95

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Dude, fuck those guys. You are doing a great job. They don't even know how to translate a game firstly. I was translating the game but my PC got deleted by an error on the disk . . . screw those errors -.- I didn't even had the chance to backup nothing too.

yeah, i know what you mean, this game has a lot of text,, just like Scale Garden Games, or maybe even more..
so, what do want me to do..?

im seriously considering to abandon this because i've been getting a lot of negative reputation, saying things like : "u are not transaliting any thing ypu are just uesing programm", etc

they're right.. my english isnt good, and i've been using online translators
maybe i'll just upload my unfinished translation here, and moving on..
or do you want me to send it to you? i've randomly translated some scenes inside and outside the village, ending(s?), and dialogues..
(im using Sol1dSn2ke's partial as the base, post #819 )

archedio

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Good news! Its almost done....
How is it? should i make a new thread or just post the patch here?

My translation isnt perfect so its maybe not worth to make a new thread for...
or is it?

its far better than machine translation, but still...

I'll continue tomorrow, im just too damn tired now..

Esgaldin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

or is it?

A you translated ver2.2.1? Thanks for effort through, I think it's better to create new thread in Translations Sub-Forum if it still not there.

naruto95

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Yay! You should create a thread I guess. Anyway, do as you like. I really don't care if you create the thread or post the patch here.

or is it?

Gfurst

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Awesome, pretty hyped, thanks for the work. Better off creating your own thread, then we can discuss anything translation related.

naruto95

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I think you are right on that.

Dybbuk

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Cheers Archedio!

I second the votes for new thread. The mods opened the translation section for that ;).

doob420

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Awesome news, thanks for the effort dude!

kotatshu

Reputation score

I'm having a bit of trouble with the game, every time I start it up theres no text appearing.
I have the Japanese Local
and re-installed the RTP
Edit I've also changed the ini file to 104E or 103J, still no go :/

naruto95

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I only know this:
Region: Japan
System Locale : Japan
You need RTP
This are the most common issues. I don't know any more others :/

I'm having a bit of trouble with the game, every time I start it up theres no text appearing.
I have the Japanese Local
and re-installed the RTP
Edit I've also changed the ini file to 104E or 103J, still no go :/

TommyWalker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I must be dumb, I bought the red panties to get the farmer scenes, he tells me to meet him at the farm with his cows but I have no idea where this is? There a walkthrough that says south west, but can't find anything.

edit: Oh I found it. You have to take a path south across the fields, near the South Watchtower.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.