What's new

RPG RPG Maker [HO_Works] 回転切りのセイラ / Spin Around Sayla (RJ155863)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: RJ155863 回転切りのセイラ

You could've told me what am i supposed to do there if i get stuck'ed again because i don't get it :D I did tried killing everyone and checking everything from npc's and walls in that cave, nothing helped the game to progress.... Is that like a bad end or what?
Listen, it's seriously seriously seriously straight forward. Telling you is equal to giving a kid a map to a store that's at the end of his street....when he leaves on a dead-end road. But whatever, here's your map.

There's a group of soldiers in the north western corner of the area, among them are the captain and vice-captain. Get close enough and the vice-captain and his soldiers will come after you. After taking down a few of the soldiers, you'll fight the vice-captain. Lose to him and enjoy the game's cliffhanger ending.

Byk

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Listen, it's seriously seriously seriously straight forward. Telling you is equal to giving a kid a map to a store that's at the end of his street....when he leaves on a dead-end road. But whatever, here's your map.

There's a group of soldiers in the north western corner of the area, among them are the captain and vice-captain. Get close enough and the vice-captain and his soldiers will come after you. After taking down a few of the soldiers, you'll fight the vice-captain. Lose to him and enjoy the game's cliffhanger ending.
I don't want ending. I just want to be able to go back. It's confusing because sometimes you can use the boat to go back and sometimes you can't. I have no idea what determines that point of no return nor i understand japanese so i asked you to explain. I didn't upgraded her sword so she was weak and couldn't beat that vice-captain. I wanted to go back to get all the stuff i need for beating him but i was unable to do so. Thank's for explaining where the soldiers are with their vice-captain and what you get after you lose. Don't know why you replied like that but it's fine, no hard feelings. Maybe it will be helpful to someone who got lost in there, quite big map. Anyway, thanks for reply. Sorry for wasting your time, that was not my intention.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't want ending. I just want to be able to go back. It's confusing because sometimes you can use the boat to go back and sometimes you can't. I have no idea what determines that point of no return nor i understand japanese so i asked you to explain. I didn't upgraded her sword so she was weak and couldn't beat that vice-captain. I wanted to go back to get all the stuff i need for beating him but i was unable to do so. Thank's for explaining where the soldiers are with their vice-captain and what you get after you lose. Don't know why you replied like that but it's fine, no hard feelings. Maybe it will be helpful to someone who got lost in there, quite big map. Anyway, thanks for reply. Sorry for wasting your time, that was not my intention.
Ah, no worries. I thought you were trying to figure out how to continue because: "You could've told me what am i supposed to do there if i get stuck'ed again because i don't get it I did tried killing everyone and checking everything from npc's and walls in that cave, nothing helped the game to progress.... Is that like a bad end or what?" this does not give the idea that you're looking for a way to leave...like...you didn't even mention that you were trying to leave, so that's why I thought you were trying to figure out how to continue instead which as i said is pretty much a straight line.

If you get the vice-captain's attention or if you go inside the cave and make it to the little magic circle and get the conversation with the brown haired guy you will no longer be able to go back. Anytime before that you're free to come and go. If you have no saves before triggering the lock out, all you can do is finish the game.

Beating the vice-captain isn't possible unless you have bought the best gear which costs an insane amount of money (details are in the thread, read before attempting to buy) but honestly it's not all that important to defeat him. You get ending 2, which wasn't really completed and unlocks in the gallery room after getting a lot of the h scenes anyway.

Reactions: Byk

Byk

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ah, no worries. I thought you were trying to figure out how to continue because: "You could've told me what am i supposed to do there if i get stuck'ed again because i don't get it I did tried killing everyone and checking everything from npc's and walls in that cave, nothing helped the game to progress.... Is that like a bad end or what?" this does not give the idea that you're looking for a way to leave...like...you didn't even mention that you were trying to leave, so that's why I thought you were trying to figure out how to continue instead which as i said is pretty much a straight line.

If you get the vice-captain's attention or if you go inside the cave and make it to the little magic circle and get the conversation with the brown haired guy you will no longer be able to go back. Anytime before that you're free to come and go. If you have no saves before triggering the lock out, all you can do is finish the game.

Beating the vice-captain isn't possible unless you have bought the best gear which costs an insane amount of money (details are in the thread, read before attempting to buy) but honestly it's not all that important to defeat him. You get ending 2, which wasn't really completed and unlocks in the gallery room after getting a lot of the h scenes anyway.
And that was the thing i wanted to know :) I always thought it's a bug, thanks for explaining now. I never knew that. That's probably what confused me the most. First time i didn't entered the cave but went to the vice-captain, fought few soldiers and saw i can't win, tried to go back to the boat and that's as far as i got since i couldn't go back. Second time i went into the cave without triggering vice-captain but talked with that guy and got stuck'ed again Lol
I realize i didn't popped the question like i should've, that was my mistake, i admit. No need to be harsh or insulting because of that tho. Thanks again for explanation, i'm glad that we understood each other at the end ;)

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

And that was the thing i wanted to know :) I always thought it's a bug, thanks for explaining now. I never knew that. That's probably what confused me the most. First time i didn't entered the cave but went to the vice-captain, fought few soldiers and saw i can't win, tried to go back to the boat and that's as far as i got since i couldn't go back. Second time i went into the cave without triggering vice-captain but talked with that guy and got stuck'ed again Lol
I realize i didn't popped the question like i should've, that was my mistake, i admit. No need to be harsh or insulting because of that tho. Thanks again for explanation, i'm glad that we understood each other at the end ;)
Part of me personality, giving straight answers in a kind way is just too boring.

xanimeman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

can someone put the walkthrough at the front of the page?

lkkyo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

was there an english partial for 2.2?

Yunguy1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

*EDIT* Ignore this. I have just figured out my problem.

Gonna try to play this game now.

Last edited:

Magster

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

can someone put the walkthrough at the front of the page?
Can't find it either... Search in all the thread. I'm not even sure there was a walkthrough...

RompleyBuns

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well, there seems to be some recent activity on the homepage.
Unfortunately my Japanese is a little rusty (read: no habla japones :p), as is google translate's, so either he wants to bring out another game featuring the same heroine or he wants to bring out a version 2 of the original.

He also seems to be looking for an english translator, so if any of you guys out there want to make a few bucks...

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Well, there seems to be some recent activity on the homepage.
Unfortunately my Japanese is a little rusty (read: no habla japones :p), as is google translate's, so either he wants to bring out another game featuring the same heroine or he wants to bring out a version 2 of the original.

He also seems to be looking for an english translator, so if any of you guys out there want to make a few bucks...
Yes, that would be the sequel, a new thread to it:
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=29593

I'm a bit surprised you haven't heard of it on the forums though. And the most recent posts (#18-19) on the new thread also discuss the ENG translation request of the creator as well.

RompleyBuns

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yes, that would be the sequel, a new thread to it:
//

I'm a bit surprised you haven't heard of it on the forums though. And the most recent posts (#18-19) on the new thread also discuss the ENG translation request of the creator as well.
I honestly don't do a lot of prowling around here. I occassionally check the threads of games I'm interested in (like this one) and that's about it.^^

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score

It says the game was updated on Dlsite saying there is a password in a text file that you use to download something on the dev site.

This is the site you put the pass in to download.

Can someone let us know the password.

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Unless the password is in the previous version's .txt file, I think we have to download the latest version to get it.

Raviel891

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

How do you get her to help the guy near the north tower pull weeds for a second time, if there is? I did not get a scene where they are interrupted by the guard, nor did I tell him to stop.

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How do you get her to help the guy near the north tower pull weeds for a second time, if there is? I did not get a scene where they are interrupted by the guard, nor did I tell him to stop.
You will be able to do that after you see event with your grandfather while trying to leave your house. Your grandfather will come out and tell you that he's going away to one of the neighboring villages with Aramis, Porthos and Bals. Once they leave, you will be able to talk and get 2nd scene. Also after seeing the seconds scene, talk with him again to hear him tell you that you should buy red panties before visiting him at the farm. If you don't talk, you will get soft locked and you won't be able to progress story further.

To get the event with grandfather, you have to advance all the other events in the village. Mainly, doctor Tom, old guy in the Inn room, inn bath with Gordon, farmer 1st scene, kids in the military academy, Aramis in the Military Academy and that blond guy that fucks every day other chicks on the 2nd floor.

After you advance those scenes, you will see event in your home one morning where Meirupa(Item Shop Owner) goes to a room with Milena(that maid from village where Aramis is from). If you go and click on the room where they went it, you will hear them have sex.

If you've seen that event and advanced other scenes to the right point, next time you trigger Aramis scene in the military academy, you will get new scene where Seira tells him about shop owner banging that girl and he will get pissed and shit will happen...

Long story short... talk with every1 in the village twice always each day and you won't get stuck anywhere then :)

Angmir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Would anyone kindly be able to upload a full save file for new 2.20 version ?

Status
Not open for further replies.