What's new

RPG RPG Maker [HO_Works] 回転切りのセイラ / Spin Around Sayla (RJ155863)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: RJ155863 回転切りのセイラ

Not to be a dick, but what exactly did you translate?

I've got Japanese locale and after having applied your translation patch (going through all the standard RPGmaker extraction procedures and removing/changing the name of the rgss file), I'm still seeing Japanese for nearly everything except a few of the menu screens. It's actually worse than the translation (partial) I've got for 2.1.3.

Just curious in case I'm doing something wrong or misunderstanding something--don't want to discourage you or seem ungrateful since you claim you've done a lot of work on this. But I, like most others, really would love a translation for this one, and it's fairly disappointing this translation is even worse than a partial (which we already have) because it seems to not only translate just the menus, but is only a machine translation to boot.

Sol1dSn2ke

Lurker
Reputation score

Everything with exception of maps is translated. Ones that rpg trans extracted. Plus I manually translated quick travel signs and part of clothing options. Those things won't be picked up by rpg trans because the way they are programmed (they are done as labels).

That should make every item, weapon, armor, skills and menu items translated (with descriptions as well). Since I translated big portion of the common events that means some of the sex scenes are also translated.

Some of the stuff is extremely hard to find since it is placed somewhere inside scripts. But I managed to find most of menu items like new game etc..

I could do more but this is already 20 - 40 min of me porting it to new version. And the way the updates are is simply not doable until the final version comes out.

PS: I forgot to mention that I have also translated the troops wich means that every mob that does something to you besides hit you speaks google machine English :D.

Last edited:

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

The same problem as emerald_gladiator, only small portion shows translated.
i applied patch to version 2.1.6 thou.

Sol1dSn2ke

Lurker
Reputation score

Here is translation for version 2.1.9 only. Again same as before you need to extract and delete game.rgssad.

If there is a new version of the game, again send me a link otherwise, I won't be able to port my translation :) .

Link:
#!YoVARCxD!YcKKK_3qS04nwrrsJgyNbjK09JdFtkIpUYSbvftbt_o

Anyway, enjoy and have fun ;) .
Don't use this patch for 2.1.6 version of the game. This is for 2.1.9 version. As for the previous version I posted it is working for me when I tested it multiple times.

Did you extract and delete game.rgssad? Did you start a new game ?

4GunZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone could share the link for full 2.1.9 version of this nice game?

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

The latest one I have is 2.1.6. Would not mind to get 2.1.9 either. I don't even care about translations anymore except for story, I know the menus' options and progression by heart by now :p

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Update Ver.2.2.0 was just released.

1.セイラ戦闘時の表情設定部分を変更。

Translation
1. Modify the expression setting part of the time Sara combat.

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

So he does a 2.2 release, and nothing substantial whatsoever? That's... kind of disappointing. Oh well. At least he's still working on it somewhat?

naruto95

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

At least there's hope for some future plans... It's better many updates than no updates, because he might leave it for good.
So he does a 2.2 release, and nothing substantial whatsoever? That's... kind of disappointing. Oh well. At least he's still working on it somewhat?

scientist

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

its more likely a 2.19 -> 2.20 release, not a 2.1.x -> 2.2

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

That is kind of my point. The closer the number being changed is to the left, the more substantial the update should technically be. So if you have a three digit system like this guy does, the third number (x.x.X) would be bug fixes, the second one (x.X.x) should be added content and/or revisions and the first one (X.x.x) should be substantial additions, at least in my opinion.

What he actually did add was the first option, which should've added it up to 2.1.10 instead of 2.2, which adds to the confusion.
This might not be how most people sum up their version histories, but it's how I do it with personal projects, from anything between report papers in school to pet project flash games and guides.

Last edited:

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

That is kind of my point. The closer the number being changed is to the left, the more substantial the update should technically be. So if you have a three digit system like this guy does, the third number (x.x.X) would be bug fixes, the second one (x.X.x) should be added content and/or revisions and the first one (X.x.x) should be substantial additions, at least in my opinion.

What he actually did add was the first option, which should've added it up to 2.1.10 instead of 2.2, which adds to the confusion.
This might not be how most people sum up their version histories, but it's how I do it with personal projects, from anything between report papers in school to pet project flash games and guides.
Sorry, that was bugging me (I read your post and was a little confused). I agree though, on the numbering system. Honestly though, he'd have a 2.1.99 (all bug fixes) if he numbered it that way.

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

This game would be so awesome in English, I can't bring myself to play these games when I've no idea what's going on...

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Sorry, that was bugging me (I read your post and was a little confused). I agree though, on the numbering system. Honestly though, he'd have a 2.1.99 (all bug fixes) if he numbered it that way.
Thanks for that. As soon as you mentioned it, I noticed it myself and got triggered. I have now updated it.

Stranger

Lurker
Reputation score

This game would be so awesome in English, I can't bring myself to play these games when I've no idea what's going on...
I am pretty sure someone wanted to translate this game once the updates stop coming out so soon one after the other. But, whoever that person was, I guess they are not so interested anymore :(

Visqaron

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The link isn't available. I would appreciate a PM with Link to the latest version, thanks in advance!

// edit
// thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.