What's new

RPG RPG Maker [HO_Works] 回転切りのセイラ / Spin Around Sayla (RJ155863)

Status
Not open for further replies.

naruto95

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: RJ155863 回転切りのセイラ

Yup, I'm using the last version. You can avoid this bug by doing the other scenes instead of going to the Temple. I already saw this bug since the version 1.3.4. I decided to record it and show it to Ho_work to see if he fix it.

You are using the latest version? For me, the bug worked itself out after talking to him and going through the scenes again.

merdec

Reputation score

Can anyone reupload version 2.1.6 link dead.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yup, I'm using the last version. You can avoid this bug by doing the other scenes instead of going to the Temple. I already saw this bug since the version 1.3.4. I decided to record it and show it to Ho_work to see if he fix it.
Hmm, honestly I would much rather he use the time to add in new scenes and stuff, like bringing back the outdoor bath in main town, rather than waste more time on fixing bugs that either doesn't hurt or can be avoided or will just add in new bugs once he's done.

But to each their own I guess.

naruto95

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I guess you are right. f***ing bugs.
Hmm, honestly I would much rather he use the time to add in new scenes and stuff, like bringing back the outdoor bath in main town, rather than waste more time on fixing bugs that either doesn't hurt or can be avoided or will just add in new bugs once he's done.

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Like the god damn prison scenes! And threesomes! And add more to the school with the shotas!

naruto95

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Btw I mentioned Ho Work to add threesome, and more shotas scenes. Perhaps he might do it.
Like the god damn prison scenes! And threesomes! And add more to the school with the shotas!

Byk

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Been 8 months or something since i played it last time, thought to wait for translation. Checked last several pages but nothing, thread is quite big so sorry if i missed something. Saw peoples talking about it but that's it. Anyone working on translation? Any infos?

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Been 8 months or something since i played it last time, thought to wait for translation. Checked last several pages but nothing, thread is quite big so sorry if i missed something. Saw peoples talking about it but that's it. Anyone working on translation? Any infos?
There is no translation in the making unfortunately.

Byk

Demon Girl
Reputation score

There is no translation in the making unfortunately.
Pfft... We can still hope someone will start it :/
I wonder why tho? I saw worse games than this one being translated, is this game such a mess that nobody wants to do it? Oh well, i'll check it again in a month or two :)

naruto95

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

You are right about that. I can't understand how this game hasn't been translated yet. Perhaps this game has a curse that if you translate it you will be cursed hehe jk xD.
Pfft... We can still hope someone will start it :/
I wonder why tho? I saw worse games than this one being translated, is this game such a mess that nobody wants to do it? Oh well, i'll check it again in a month or two :)

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Concerning any translation for the game, I believe one problem right now are the updates. People like me that translate without habisain's program are bound by an update, since you can't just move your translation progress to the next one if something changes in let's say common events.

So just be patient I guess. I don't think noone wants to pick this up, but wait for some kind of "final" version to come out at least.

Byk

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Concerning any translation for the game, I believe one problem right now are the updates. People like me that translate without habisain's program are bound by an update, since you can't just move your translation progress to the next one if something changes in let's say common events.

So just be patient I guess. I don't think noone wants to pick this up, but wait for some kind of "final" version to come out at least.

Oh, nice. That's actually good news! I thought game only gets small bug fixes and stuff, didn't knew about updates. That explains it :) We are patient, waiting for "final" version then.

You see Naruto, be patient like me :D

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

But it IS only bugfixes coming out, right? He hasn't actually added in any content has he? I did of course find this game after it turned to 2.X.X, but still. There's not much happening in terms of content, or am I missing something?

naruto95

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

hehe yeah, let's be patient for now xD

Oh, nice. That's actually good news! I thought game only gets small bug fixes and stuff, didn't knew about updates. That explains it :) We are patient, waiting for "final" version then.

You see Naruto, be patient like me :D

naruto95

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

At least it's good to know it :)

naruto95

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

○改訂 ver.2.1.7
1.士衛館アアサアイベントで暗転復帰対策を設置。

google trans: "It established a blackout return measures in ShiMamorukan Aa Saha events."

I really prefer more scenes and new places.

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Very true. But hey, at least he's not just abandoning the game altogether.

YummyTiger

Tentacle God
Reputation score

But it IS only bugfixes coming out, right? He hasn't actually added in any content has he? I did of course find this game after it turned to 2.X.X, but still. There's not much happening in terms of content, or am I missing something?
Even just bug fixes can screw up a translation attempt though, unless you use Habisain's tool. I know a lot of people don't use the tool, and as such, waiting could save a lot of headache.

I'm hoping the updates focus on content as well, but I understand the desire to reach a 99% bug free game.

Status
Not open for further replies.