What's new

Hentai Finder (The thread!)

amir1337

Banned
Reputation score
Re: Hentai Finder (The thread!)

I've been playing the hell out of corruption games like virgin island, sacred eyes, that one game with tifa, and a few others. Basically in these games the female MC can steal items from inside people's houses/places and there's a small chance you'll get caught by the guards and get arrested and sexually humiliated. Anyone know some other RPGmaker games which have this in them?

Neutrax

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've been seeing tags on DLSITE that go by SM and SF.

Seeing as no other thread I've seen pertains to either of these tags, I think I'll just ask it here.

What do the tags SM and SF mean?

Ooblex

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have two requests. Both of them are slightly complicated, and I've found a few "near misses" but nothing that really fit the bill, so I'm asking here. Hopefully this isn't too picky, but I really want to know if anything like this exists:

Common to both:
  • Absolutely no RPG maker games or anything else that's going to remind me of playing early Final Fantasy. Ugly and clumsy = ick.
  • Having the same sprites for sex and non-sex animations is big plus, but not strictly required.
  • No furry. Girls with cat ears are tolerable, barely. Anything "furrier" is right out.
  • Reasonable visual detail, if the game has images (equal or better to Parasite in City or Anthophobia)
  • Text-based games are okay, but point and click or similar ONLY (I don't want to guess if the right command is "get bucket" or "pick up bucket" or "grab bucket", so typing inputs are right out.)
  • No futa, unless it's very inobtrusive or the rest of the game is so good it can be ignored.
  • Little to zero ahegao or other hideously contrived facial expressions, etc.
  • No gore/scat/etc.
  • Must be playable without knowing Japanese. (I don't care if it's translated or not, but the UI has to be simple or well enough designed that I can actually figure out how to play with some experimentation if it's in Japanese)
  • Not horribly slow. I don't want to wait 5 seconds for menus to open or for every animation to load. (1-2 slow spots is fine if they're not problematic)
  • No humiliation/sissification (being transformed to female or male is fine if it's not turned into "ooh I'm sooo pathetic" or whatever), cuck/NTR, or BBC/similar.
  • Game should feel balanced or easy. No weird exercises in gamer masochism to "earn" the good stuff.
  • If the game has animations, they shouldn't be weirdly drawn or badly animated. I don't want to sit there going, "Hey, tits don't fly sideways when you jump up and down!" or similar.
  • If the game is a platformer/rape or battle fuck or whatever, having transitional animations (so no "bang" frame and suddenly they're fucking) between non-sex and sex is a HUGE plus.
  • If the game has rape, having the female transition from resisting to really getting into it is a huge plus.
  • No over-narration, especially with pictures. It's one thing to have the characters talk a bit; it's another to have the characters narrating everything they do, usually in the weirdest way possible.
  • No hypnosis. Drugs/aphrodesiacs/psychic manipulation/etc. are fine, but "hypnosis" per se is a non-starter.

Request 1:

Games with breeding or impregnation as a core gameplay element, similar to Tobihime InterBreed.

• Willing mothers is a plus, but not utterly necessary.
  • Protag or offspring can be human, monster, hybrid, I don't care.
  • Ability to interact with offspring is a big plus. Using as minions, sex, breeding more generations, whatever.
  • Author should actually bother to make the game feel like preg is an actual core element, not just something randomly tacked on to add an additional fetish to the checklist.

Request 2:

Games where the female characters are enthusiastic about being fucked by the end, but where the game doesn't simply feel like the author decided that "all girls want to fuck you because X stupid reason". Either genuine chemistry with a male PC, a female PC who actually wants to have sex (or is reluctant, but gets "into" it after she gets going, or girls being raped that succumb to pleasure and/or aphrodesiac/psychic influences/whatever in the process, either before or during actual intercourse. In this case, "game over rape" is okay, since possibly the PC (if a girl) gets too caught up fucking to remember her quest. A game where the PC had an ongoing corruption mechanic that caused her (or the player has the choice) to deliberately set aside her quest and submit to lust would be a huge plus.

This has a few caveats:

• No weird crap where the animations or pictures (if any) look like she's reluctant or not enjoying it, but the text say otherwise. That's just lazy.
  • Crossover with request 1 is a major plus.
  • None (or VERY minimal) of what I'd call "ronery gamer" stuff, where for example the sex animations are all completely 1st person to make it feel like "you" are fucking the girl.
  • No weird shit where the PC is this ugly/awkward little dweeb but girls like him anyway. Ick.

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Yosino Mura

First I know it has kind of loli in it and that's not allowed here, I'm not looking for download links to be posted. I just want some help from people who are more informed than me. I've tried looking everywhere but an English patch for Yosino's Mura, I can't find one or any information regarding one. I heard somewhere someone made one but can't find link. If possible can someone Pm a link to an English patch or let me know if it's even out and a thing. If not that's okay, also if this is in the wrong section I apologies. I wasn't sure where to post it.

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've been seeing tags on DLSITE that go by SM and SF.

Seeing as no other thread I've seen pertains to either of these tags, I think I'll just ask it here.

What do the tags SM and SF mean?
SM is Sadism and Masochism, SF probably stands for Science Fiction

cba015

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello,

I'm really looking for a hentai I saw some years ago.
I remember only some small details. It had at least 2 episodes and if I remember correctly in the final scene of the first episode was about a mother and a daughter fucked by tentacles on street (in an alley maybe). If I remember correctly one of them ( I don't remember if it was the mother or the daughter) roped in the other one who first was really reluctant but finally totally succumbed.

Thank you for your attention!

artikis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

im trying to remember a game i played a while ago

from what i recall

it has 3 female characters

i remember their hair colors as silver/white, black and pink
i remember the silver/white hair as a childhood friend and the black hair as a little sister?

its set into a modern/fantasy setting where in the school they require students to pair up and keep having sex

i think the first H-scene is something where a teacher ntred the childhood friend?

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

im trying to remember a game i played a while ago

from what i recall

it has 3 female characters

i remember their hair colors as silver/white, black and pink
i remember the silver/white hair as a childhood friend and the black hair as a little sister?

its set into a modern/fantasy setting where in the school they require students to pair up and keep having sex

i think the first H-scene is something where a teacher ntred the childhood friend?
the hair colours and setting match but I haven't played it so I'm not 100% sure:

artikis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

the hair colours and setting match but I haven't played it so I'm not 100% sure:
thanks for the info

its the right game :)

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

could anyone tell me what game this is ?

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i'm looking for Onsen De Takkyu by Studio B-Room if anyone has a copy of it

SomeGuy2

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Re-asking if anyone has Wonder Treasure (RJ115855) still around and willing to share, have searched everywhere but not seen on any Site i trust.

Haxor101

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I am looking for a hentai comic thing that I saw a long time ago, but never bothered saving... :(

The style was definitely Western. As far as I can remember, it was about some high school kids that got put into some kind of game that was being orchestrated by a toy monkey with tambourines. And in this game there were sexual stages that the students had to go through. One of them that I can remember was that 2 of the female students had to go lesbian on each other, and anther one was that everyone got fucked by tentacles or something... :confused:

Any info would be appreciated :D

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Anyone got a link for this game? Looks interesting :D

Shigimatsu

Reputation score

Re-asking if anyone has Wonder Treasure (RJ115855) still around and willing to share, have searched everywhere but not seen on any Site i trust.
here mega.nz/#!dhsRWCAA!-aLytV8oF9mOetn2V-Xzr-X8yRqFeKqX1zv84rXsTYE

Last edited:

AliGirl

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm looking for that:

RJ091470

All I find is incomplete. Need help.
It has 19 short movies.

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score

Anyone still has this buried under a pile of dust?

The usual culprit sites don't have it or the links are dead...

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Does anyone have a recommendation for a good survival H-game that plays like lost in blue or a merchant game like Recettear?

Last edited:

kinhchuaha1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

https ://media.giphy.com/media/26tOVQJnhrnFYyk3C/giphy.gif
where is this gif come from ? :confused: