What's new

ADV [ H.H.WORKS.] COS RO3 / COS RO3【コスプレ露出おさわりRPG】 RE177417 RJ177417

republicboy

Reputation score
Re: COS RO3

Here is a machine translated guide i found on H.H works own site

●● event occurrence location ●●

■ exposed at the Mansion
Conditions: After prologue, in action with two people.

■ upper body only ......
Condition: there are things that caused the exposure in Exhibitionism 5 or more · popularity more than 15 Mansion Akane independent action in

■ yogurt topped
Conditions: president daughter costume worn-Exhibitionism 15 or more, a sense of shame and 90 or less, two people in action

■ Fucking
Conditions: initial Costume engaging and reliability of 30 or more, a sense of shame and 90 or less, two people in action

■ stepped on by Niso ......
Conditions: uniform (red) costume worn-confidence more than 30-shame 90 below, two people in action

■ Limbo Limbo!
Conditions: Uniform (black) costume worn-Exhibitionism 25 or more, a sense of shame 85 below, two people in action

■ intercrural sex
Conditions: Demigod costume engaging and shame 90 below-confidence more than 35-two people in action

■ ...... in semen bottles
Conditions: Popularity of 40 or more, Exhibitionism 40 or more, a sense of shame than 65-Akane independent action in

■ ...... in soda bottle
Condition: there that caused the ...... in Exhibitionism 50 or more, a sense of shame 60 or less, semen bottles
In-Akane independent action that has been discovered an exposed figure five times or more

■ invited to the toilet ......
Condition: there that caused the ...... at the exposed wall of 40 or more, a sense of shame and 50 or less, exposure in-semen bottles
Akane independent action in

■ kidnapped earlier in ......
Location: random occurrence or bad NPC (Ver1.02 or later) before the ruins in the city
Conditions: etch of 30 or more, a sense of shame 60 or less, two people in action
Brute force in blocking! After selecting, ...... do you know if you or speak defeat in the battle? After the selection, failure
Go home without finding the Akane in subsequent street

■ ...... at the venue of the toilet
Condition: there is that which is generated etch of 100 or more and toilet to invite to ... more than three times
Select the Akane act alone an exposed figure at-home have been found more than 35 times

All of the events other than exposure in the apartment in common, you need excitement level is above a certain value.
[Number of times seen the exposure figure] is the status that does not appear in the game.
[Excitement level] since Ver1.02, will be corrected so that it can confirm the status.

●● card available location ●●

■ city
Two fell Cards
The mystery of the man fighting event four times

■ Park
Fell one card has (not available with physical strength is no more than a certain value)
The mystery of the man fighting event once

■ park toilet
One fallen Cards (non-discovery and academic ability is no more than a certain value)

■ ruins

■ data reduction bytes venue
One fallen Cards

■ School
Two fell Cards
The mystery of man event once

Man combat events for each mystery, will be placed in after the battle of three times with the city.
Ver1.01 currently, is a problem that not a man of mystery appeared in certain circumstances have occurred.
And so it will be corrected in the Ver1.02, who man of mystery does not emerge, but you apologize inconvenience,
Please wait for a while.

●● status ●●

● sense of shame
If the number of shame is high, reduced by turning the skirt
Decrease in that seen the exposure figure to people
Decrease in that you put the rotor of the switch
Reduction in a variety of events occur

● Exhibitionism
If the number is low, increase by turning the skirt
Increase in that they are exposed in the map
Increase in that seen the exposure figure to people
Increase in a variety of events occur

● popularity
Increase cosplay appearance or the exposure figure with that seen in the human,

● etch degree
Increase in a variety of events occur

● excitement level
Increase in the act, such as exposure and rotor touch
Increased by seen the exposure figure to people
And it raises the event reset

● reliability
increase
- Together to and from school
- Pass a gift
- Hold a conversation at home in the afternoon
Carry out the shooting at the Costume venue
- Help has been taken away to the poor

Decrease
- Finish the day with a certain state is bad degree (decrease higher)
· To school together, go home alone
Help not-remains taken away in failure

● academic achievement
increase
- Take a class to go to school
· A byte of data reduction
Decrease
- Skip school

● physical fitness
increase
Training in the park
Go - a school in the town I sabot
- The luggage bytes of

Decrease
- One day does not do anything

● judgment
- Take a class at school and increase
• The increase to a byte of data reduction

● fighting surgery
Increase to the training in-park

● failure degree
Increase and take classes at school decrease, and goof off

Ne0n

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

nevermind the post above has all the info needed,

EDIT: anyone know how to initiate those fights? or does anyone have ver 1.02 (wont be able to buy it until next week)

Last edited:

Lucifer Ash

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Soo...... is playing as only the female character bugged then? Since apparently no one knows how to do it. Everyone ive discussed on the matter from multiple different websites just tells me to wait for the game to be patched.

Ne0n

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Soo...... is playing as only the female character bugged then? Since apparently no one knows how to do it. Everyone ive discussed on the matter from multiple different websites just tells me to wait for the game to be patched.
i dont think you're really playing as the female only, but yes it's a bug.

the bug happens with the male character as well, I cant even see the female character, not even in her room, but she is there.

I'm also experiencing a bug where the skirt doesn't display (and is unable to be removed) when the I have her in her regular uniform.

Lucifer Ash

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i dont think you're really playing as the female only, but yes it's a bug.

the bug happens with the male character as well, I cant even see the female character, not even in her room, but she is there.

I'm also experiencing a bug where the skirt doesn't display (and is unable to be removed) when the I have her in her regular uniform.

But more then half the events on the mechanical translation above state you have to be as the female character independently. And the rest explicitly state you need to have both characters.

Ne0n

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

But more then half the events on the mechanical translation above state you have to be as the female character independently. And the rest explicitly state you need to have both characters.

actually you can play as the girl independently (I just never chose the option to) but if you are stuck you might be experiencing 2 different bugs

there is currently a bug where the girls sprite disappear after doing stuff with the guy only and then there might be a bug that makes the guy disappear after doing stuff with the girl only.

Last edited:

Lucifer Ash

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

actually you can play as the girl independently (I just never chose the option to) but if you are stuck you might be experiencing 2 different bugs
Hard to say weither or not im bugged if I have no idea how to even do it. What option do you refer to? Because ive checked pretty much damn near all of the ones I could.

Last edited:

Ne0n

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hard to say weither or not im bugged if I have no idea how to even do it. What option do you refer to? Because ive checked pretty much damn near all of the ones I could.
only on Cosplay days (saturday and sunday) when you are the brother, you talk to her and chose the second option then there is an option to select if she goes alone or not (first is to confirm go alone as girl, the second exits that conversation)

Lucifer Ash

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

only on Cosplay days (saturday and sunday) when you are the brother, you talk to her and chose the second option then there is an option to select if she goes alone or not (first is to confirm go alone as girl, the second exits that conversation)
Only has two option when I talk to her. One is take her with me and the other just exits the conversation which I assume is saying don't take her with me.

Ne0n

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Only has two option when I talk to her. One is take her with me and the other just exits the conversation which I assume is saying don't take her with me.
you have to do it the start of the day not after you go anywhere, on cosplay days only which are saturday (土曜日) and sunday (日曜日).

Lucifer Ash

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

you have to do it the start of the day not after you go anywhere.
Which is what im doing lol. You cant take her with you if you talk to her after you go somewhere. Was talking to her literal seconds from the announcement that I woke up on Saturday and its convention day. And only had 2 options. Already have the capability to strip her completely nude and also have gotten almost every scene that requires both characters. And more or less maxed out reliability. Do you have all the costumes? I'm missing the blond hair one. That might be why?

Ne0n

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Which is what im doing lol. You cant take her with you if you talk to her after you go somewhere. Was talking to her literal seconds from the announcement that I woke up on Saturday and its convention day. And only had 2 options. Already have the capability to strip her completely nude and also have gotten almost every scene that requires both characters. And more or less maxed out reliability. Do you have all the costumes? I'm missing the blond hair one. That might be why?
I do have all costumes but I had been getting the option from the time I had 2 costumes

also look at this visual bug

Last edited:

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

HELP somehow i am at school but I CANNOT GO OUT also for some reason mouse options doesnt work but i can play as a normal rpg mv where X open menu and change equipments and stuff

but still i cannot go out of school zone

also its not that i havent go class << when i go to exit doesnt happen anything its like the square command exit its not there anymore

raska42

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Updating to current version, links available via pm, will upload shortly but probably heading to bed (feel like a zombie) so don't expect a reply until 6-8 hours after I'm posting this.

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score

This game is infuriatingly hard to figure out anything for. I now dropped her shame below 0 and her reliability is way past 100, but I have no fucking clue how to raise the exhibitionism. Also I never seem to get any events, ever.
Save anyone?

redfog

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This game is infuriatingly hard to figure out anything for. I now dropped her shame below 0 and her reliability is way past 100, but I have no fucking clue how to raise the exhibitionism. Also I never seem to get any events, ever.
Save anyone?
Exhibitionism is raised by lifting her skirt with the hand tool and then once it's high enough removing her top and waiting. Not sure how you're lowering her shame without raising her exhibitionism. Might be a bug. H.H. Works games tend to be a bit buggy for the 1.00 release. I know I had the same problem as some guy earlier who couldn't go out as the sister alone.

raska42

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Hmm, having the same issue LuciferAsh mentioned, not getting the option to take her solo, even with the 1.02 update. Guessing I missed a flag somewhere, anyone happen to know what triggers that option?

BlancNeige

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hmm, having the same issue LuciferAsh mentioned, not getting the option to take her solo, even with the 1.02 update. Guessing I missed a flag somewhere, anyone happen to know what triggers that option?
Pretty sure it has to do with high reliability, don't know the exact value though...

Ne0n

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Save anyone?
it's pretty easy, you get exhibition up by having her walk around with removed clothing, since you got her shame to 0 (1.00 has a bug where it drops lower but then resets to 0) you can walk her around in her underwear at the very least, also in ver 1.00 and 1.01 you can't see her excitement so i recommend walking her around nude or in underwear with the egg vibe (last option under the hand, click the icon that appears to the right to turn it on) and you will eventually see events for the certain costumes

Pretty sure it has to do with high reliability, don't know the exact value though...
the "Reliablity" stat is mistranslated, it's actually the Confidence stat, and her Confidence rate changes depending on what you do as the brother.

My confidence stat is currently at 100 and it can exceed 100% (not sure if intentional but considering it doesn't reset to 100 i'm guessing not), it doesnt seem to effect the option anyway, I just tried with 56% confidence and still get the option.

I'll drop a save as I'm pretty sure I got every scene anyway.

Last edited:

raska42

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Well, reliability is at 141%, so doubting that's it. Only things I'm aware of that I haven't done much with are the dungeon and the groping thing at night (2nd option when talking to her at night). Suppose I might as well test the groping thing more.