What's new

ADV [ H.H.WORKS.] COS RO3 / COS RO3【コスプレ露出おさわりRPG】 RE177417 RJ177417

Ne0n

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: COS RO3

Blog updated, they seem to have resolved their Windows 10 issue, and it should either be coming out Sunday or Tues/Wed (machine translated, so not positive, I think it going to dlsite and dmm Sun and being released Tues/Wed, but I may have that backwards). They're also dropping the price from 1300 to 1000 yen for the first few weeks as an apology, so it's on the cheaper side if anyone likes their games and wants to support the dev.
yep, that's pretty much correct, also the deal will be going for the first 2 weeks it's up.

and about RPG maker MV.

so far it feels way more limited in the overall basic UI and by that I mean equipment and Item icons dont seem to have any customization from the few MV games I've played (but that could be because the makers didnt make any at the time).

but if the demo is anything to go by, it will be pretty similar to how previous games played but will have the menu accessed by mouse

Last edited:

raska42

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Hmmm...in theory it should have been out by now, but dlsite is showing a July release. Not entirely sure on what their last blog post (5/26) says either, google trans isn't cutting it.

Ne0n

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hmmm...in theory it should have been out by now, but dlsite is showing a July release. Not entirely sure on what their last blog post (5/26) says either, google trans isn't cutting it.
the title says you should be able to buy it July 2nd

the contents say

the game should go up for release on the 2nd, and apology for the delay

and also says that they are preparing a big update to add more CG, 2 Dungeon Raiders costumes, more CG and H events, an ending (I'm assuming it's a soft ending like the last few games have been where you can still continue past the end) and some other stuff that would fall into one of the categories I already mentioned

and because this is content they planned to have in the final release but is getting released still on a delay, the price will be reduced from 1300yen to 900 yen (and if they stick to what they said before the deal should last 2 weeks )

Last edited:

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Maybe a little different, but I think it was acceptable :(
Did they ever fix all of the bugs? There were a lot of visual bugs with character's face disappearing behind her head and such.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Of course its not available on english dlsite yet.

Anyone got a download link so I can play today instead of whenever Dlsite feels like it?

Last edited:

raska42

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Picked it up, downloading/uploading currently. Links via pm only (no content issues, I'm just paranoid). If someone else wants to re-upload it and make a public link, I don't mind.

N

Noberus

A link were not bad ;) ;) ,

raska42 i have read your text to the lurkers,

and i'm wondering about, who report all the mega links in the last time ??:confused::confused:

in the most time 3-4 days and the most links are down :(:(

(sorry for my bad english i am not a native speaker :D:D)

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wait, am I reading ti wrong, or this game is on MV?

Abyss_Nova

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Wait, am I reading ti wrong, or this game is on MV?
Yes it is. I don't know how it behaves in comparison to their other games tho.

The game's not uploaded at the common channels yet.

Edit: actually, it's already uploaded in hentai-share.

Last edited:

twilight9999

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Nice to see it is a nice small game... just a few gigs. Wondering if that is due to the use of MV

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

finger off of 1.00 same error as in the demo.

Menu buggi and work not more.

the upper menu can no longer click.
And you can not leave the area.

Once you can open the old menu.
Is it defective.

DeathByBiscuit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Played for about 15 to 30 minutes, played past what was available on the demo, went to the school and became unable to open the menu then in the first event marker I'd seen aside from the picture taking one in the convention place the game crashed.

I'd probably wait a little longer before buying or downloading, it's clear that the game isn't ready yet.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

his blog
Currently, we have confirmed the following bug.
================================================== ===
Rotor icon will remain displayed
Dungeon after the defeat, can not be a normal operation (such as no longer get out of the school)
=========================================== ======= ===
More regard to the two points, will be up a modified version in today.

In addition, because it seems that poor operability of the mouse, is in consideration of the improvement plan.
Because it is going to UI-related significant modification to enter, please wait a little longer.

pronet

Reputation score

~450 MBs of audio out of the ~890 total.
Not to mention the ~220 MBs worth of probably not used/barely used battle backgrounds, enemies and combat animations folder...
Is there a combat system in this game? (I avoided the trial because of it's ridiculous size.)

In previous games of the COS RO series (~100MBs), such folders did not exist or they were empty in the first place.
Except for the Audio folder, which is understandable, albeit with a much lower size (Most don't even reach 20 MBs).
So why leave them in now?

I could go on a deleting spree but I'm afraid I might actually delete something that is utilized and end up crashing mid game.
It's at times like these that I wish there was some sort of tool that could scan a game's data files and allow the deletion of unused content... :(
Though I'm guessing that's sort of intrusive for content creators. It's a thin line, I suppose...

artikis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

anyone else having the problem in delayed text?

when i talk to some npc the dialogue wont appear for some time

is this game a memory hog or something?

Oiz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Wow...
So I don't know how to save and I don't know how to shoot the damn photo... I'm stuck in the first photo-session.
I tried every button on my keyboard and tried clicking with the mouse.

EDIT: Okay, found the save feature.

EDIT2: Okay seems the photshooting was bugged the first time. Started a new game and now clicking the camera on top does it.

Last edited:

raska42

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Wow...
Okay seems the photshooting was bugged the first time. Started a new game and now clicking the camera on top does it.
The photo-shoot can be weird. The first time you do it (the forced time) you need to take several pictures, or you may need to take a picture of a specific area (not sure). If you take 5-8 pictures at varying places it will generally finish the event.

Played for about 15 to 30 minutes, played past what was available on the demo, went to the school and became unable to open the menu then in the first event marker I'd seen aside from the picture taking one in the convention place the game crashed.

I'd probably wait a little longer before buying or downloading, it's clear that the game isn't ready yet.
If you mean the event near the classroom, it worked fine for me. It's possible that certain combinations of clothing/toys could glitch it (I used no socks, no vest, no toys), but I kinda doubt it since the scene doesn't really acknowledge what she's wearing (slightly disappointing but expected, that would require a LOT of scene variants). The menu bug has been reported and they're working on it (if you had then bug when you triggered the event, it's probably the cause of your event glitching).

Also, if any of the people I sent links to want to make a public link for some +rep, go for it, I definitely wouldn't mind less PM's =P