Re: COS RO3

here's a save, Has all of the scenes currently released, for ver 1.00~1.02

Attachments

Last edited:

Shiri garu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I liked the first games of this cosplay sandbox game so I'll give this a try.

Last edited:

OkuuReiuji

Reputation score

I have her shame at 0, exhibition at 100, ecchi at 100, popularity at 100, so why will she still not take off her clothes? Is there an event you need to do first or something?

Also, as far as getting the option to let her go out alone, I was able to let her do it either the first or second weekend after the game started. I haven't raised confidence at all, it's in the negatives for me I think, so you might need low confidence.

shmjtty

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I have her shame at 0, exhibition at 100, ecchi at 100, popularity at 100, so why will she still not take off her clothes? Is there an event you need to do first or something?
I was able to take off Akane's underwear after getting the gangbang event in the convention venue's bathroom, although for some reason she still won't take off the shirt from her Alisa costume.

Ne0n

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I was able to get her naked without having to do that event, I think it may have to do with her confidence stat.

As for getting her to go alone it might just be a missing trigger or an event along with needing certain other stats, it seems to have nothing to do with confidence stat.

Last edited:

Iggdaroth

Reputation score

I accepted a job and now I have to move some colored boxes, but I don't know what to do exactly. Any hints?

Abyss_Nova

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Where did you found the 1.02ver?

The only scene I've obtained is frome a guy at school who lifted her skirt

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Now that I've had an opporunity to put in some time playing this, I have to say....

Its boring when compared to COS RO2. Pity.

It should be mentioned that the version I'm playing is v1.00. Seems like I got my hopes up too much.

Ne0n

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Now that I've had an opporunity to put in some time playing this, I have to say....

It should be mentioned that the version I'm playing is v1.00. Seems like I got my hopes up too much.
they still haven't added the big update yet, I'm assuming that's coming in a few weeks, It's said to add more content, costumes and H scenes that were meant to be in the game at release, hence the current price drop.

raska42

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Updating to 1.03, links via pm as usual.

1.00 has a boatload of issues, and half the scenes can't be accessed. I'll toss you 1.03 when it finishes uploading.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Er, can we hook this game? Since, y'know, being a MV game and all....

twilight9999

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Damn this game likes to crash often. Just remember the old advice, save often

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Just started playing and can't stand it. May be it gets better later on, but right now it's a "walk to school with your sister" simulator.

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Just started playing and can't stand it. May be it gets better later on, but right now it's a "walk to school with your sister" simulator.
Yeah, it's a little rough at the start because you basically have to go to the school during the weekday, if you take your sister along. If you don't take her, you can go to town, but during the weekdays yeah you mostly are supposed to grab her and take her to school.

raska42

Cthulhu
Reputation score

1.04 is out. Links available via pm.

That's only an issue with 1.00. Later versions let you skip through the weekdays if desired, although you won't always want to (dungeon, jobs in town, etc).

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

So I think I'm pretty close to being done with this game, I might put together a guide at some point for the basics. A tip though which might not have been noticed, but you can watch up to the gatcha machines in town, and if you use them you can get random items. I've gotten healing items for battle, as well as unusuable items that I'm not sure what are for. Their icon makes them look like a bag of some sort, and is the blue of the gifts that you can buy, but I haven't been able to gift them.