Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: COS RO3

842 MB trial.... well i only hope fore thye best! :D

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What the heck is wrong with dlsite's website.

Downloading trial is failing again and again. isn't the first time this happened, it happened like few days ago.

nopezetsu-san

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

oh no this is one of my favorite grill from waifu library >.> lets see how things gonna happen

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Doesn't seem any different except for faster loading times and one room beyond the cosplay area... with nothing to do :/

Did manage to get her completely nude, chose the last cosplay and had the fast skip on through the last (sort-of?) CG. Also could penis her up.

By the way, how do you get the second pose? Pressing shift only seems to make her say something, and clicking right at the same time merely hides the text...

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

stand on that event button on floor and then two options pop up. Choose the second option. Then she poses her butt for you.

OP
bankss

bankss

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

When you guys think they will release it?

It's my favorite circle ever. :eek::eek::eek:

Last edited:

raska42

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Looks like release is scheduled for sometime this month. Excellent...

Ne0n

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Release says early june, so hopefully by next week or 15th at the latest

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm not sure if release date is 15th, i think he just mean cgs or something else.

There seems to be some issues through dlsite's post he made there.

If anyone can read it better than I do, feel free to go ahead.

OP
bankss

bankss

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I'm not sure if release date is 15th, i think he just mean cgs or something else.

There seems to be some issues through dlsite's post he made there.

If anyone can read it better than I do, feel free to go ahead.
I've no idea of Japanese, Google seems to say something about half-finished, leveling system, ¿someone dead in the cold? :D, and a little delay...

Ne0n

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I've no idea of Japanese, Google seems to say something about half-finished, leveling system, ¿someone dead in the cold? :D, and a little delay...
from what I can read, the web trial was down due to some bugs they had to fix, but should be back up and working without any problems.

the full game is almost complete, it will have 15 Base CG/scenario + alpha (I'm assuming they mean the demo, if not then maybe a demo/alpha of their next title will be included) and that they plan to add more CG's and scenarios to the game.

Now the final lines confuse me, because it talks about a cosplay exposure RPG, a 100 layer dungeon, leveling up system and battle system. So, I'm assuming they are talking about the next title they plan to release, but I'm not certain.

after that they say that there will be a little delay to prevent from releasing a half finished game.

they are sorry, but plan to have it released by the end of the month hopefully.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Really hope this game is good. Previous game was a complete disaster.

OP
bankss

bankss

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Really hope this game is good. Previous game was a complete disaster.
Maybe a little different, but I think it was acceptable :(

raska42

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Well, if I'm reading the blog right (machine translated so hard to be 100% sure), the game has been delayed indefinitely due to either issues with windows 10, or issues with everything but windows 10. Pretty sure it's the former, but it's an MV game, so who knows.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, if I'm reading the blog right (machine translated so hard to be 100% sure), the game has been delayed indefinitely due to either issues with windows 10, or issues with everything but windows 10. Pretty sure it's the former, but it's an MV game, so who knows.
What is MV game?

raska42

Cthulhu
Reputation score

What is MV game?
MV is the newest version of RPG maker, it's about half a year old now (give or take a bit). They made some major changes from previous RPG Maker versions which I'm not going to get into. From what I've heard from others it was released buggy and lacking a number of the features they claimed it had (easily compiling for different devices being the main one I heard about early on, no clue if that's been worked on). Personally I'm not a fan, it was pitched as an easy development platform that anyone could use, and I've mainly seen poorly done games with minimal content made with it. This will be the first MV game I've played from a developer that's decently well known, and I'm kinda curious how it'll turn out.

Edit: Typo X_x

Last edited:

raska42

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Blog updated, they seem to have resolved their Windows 10 issue, and it should either be coming out Sunday or Tues/Wed (machine translated, so not positive, I think it going to dlsite and dmm Sun and being released Tues/Wed, but I may have that backwards). They're also dropping the price from 1300 to 1000 yen for the first few weeks as an apology, so it's on the cheaper side if anyone likes their games and wants to support the dev.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nice, looking forward to the release now.