What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Golden Cat] [ 金色猫 ] The Succubus Territory of Riviora / 淫魔領リヴィオラ (RE151225) (RJ151225)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AExMachina

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: Konjikineko 淫魔領リヴィオラ (RJ151225)

Also where you supposed to go after reach the beach town? I know you supposed to go north and follow the mountain road, but the guard keep telling me something about lava thing.
You aren't supposed to go straight north from the starting town, go first east to the very first area and then north from there. The barricades should be gone.

Also looks like that's where you obtain the knowledge of nursing, if you bring a housewife there the four fruits from the palm trees on the beach near to the jellyfish monsters.

Last edited:

fedefyr2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So can anyone explain just the beginning of this to me? I got up to lewd level 3, tried to beat the goblin boss, failed, no where else to go, as far as i can tell theres no guild i can join. What am i supposed to do in the beginning?

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score

So can anyone explain just the beginning of this to me? I got up to lewd level 3, tried to beat the goblin boss, failed, no where else to go, as far as i can tell theres no guild i can join. What am i supposed to do in the beginning?
Grind and kill the goblin boss, that's what you do. The succubus gives you a one-time hint regarding the goblin, in that you should use the five-turn defense up potion (looks red) so he doesnt 3~4 shot you, and spam the AoE fireball spell you learn at level 11 (she points this out too, get to level 11)

Ryhpez

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Go beat the goblin boss. If you've done the quest for the old man in the Inn and you're lvl 10, go back to him and he'll teach you Fire II for free which will help against the goblin boss.

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Definitely one of the better RPGMaker games in recent memory and the only one in the last few months to hold my attention. It isn't really a chore to play, the maps are really well done, the 'current goal' option in the menu makes it easy to know where to go next even if you skip through the dialogue, and most of the events seem to be repeatable and change depending on corruption level and how often you've done the event. My only complaints so far would be:

1) The random encounter rate is a bit too high. Personally I always cheat my ass off in these games to mitigate problems like this, so it hasn't bothered me that much but I figured it was worth pointing out to those who haven't yet played it and don't cheat.

2) Unlocking a lot of the sex events seems to require esoteric knowledge. The recollection room only tells you what degree of corruption you need to be at to unlock it, not which story events you need to complete first or anything else that you need to do.

3) There's not a whole lot of build up for most of the events from what I've seen. A lot seem to follow the path of: get to certain level of corruption > talk to person > he rapes the heroine. Plus, the ones that do offer stuff like fellatio and paizuri don't let you return to that sort of actions once you've moved onto actual sex.

mordtod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

sorry to ask but does anyone have a list of the guild quest locations?
thanks in advance

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

version 1.61 - 2.2

Main point :
  • If title is red color is main story, can follow order do it. If blue is quest or other, the number is quest number only, they dont finish in order, if cant do it go main story or try other quest
  • if use new version with old save, need click 1.jpg
  • v1.3, some hscene add virgin message in hscene room 2.jpg
  • v1.5, can change nurse and maid clothes, clothes different will effect some GoR now
  • if dont write please choice 1st one
  • use teleport crystal 転移の水晶 can port, if use back stone 帰還石 can back to 1st town only
  • this game a lot hidden item, not only shining one
  • if lechery to max, sleep in inn has hscene and can go next lvl
  • after defeat boss can open all type GoR hscene
  • dont up lechery to lv5 untill normal ending or u cant get lechery lv4 ending
  • better get new attack spell ASAP, because high spell powerful then lower lvl one a lot, for 1st area if get lvl 11 group fire spell is very easy...
  • item for combine can buy in 1st town north open market (right one), hill town (ホロンの村) item shop (2nd choice), injustice town (ヴオーレンの町) arena, and merchant firm (ルースィス商会寄合所)
  • this story is collect item for repair door to succubus world, find succubs queen take out red succubus ring from heroine body, but go succubus world need wait new version (maybe need wait v2 out)
  • better dont 2nd play untill new vesrion up, maybe need wait 1.3 or higher
  • near all GoR has 4H, 1st time, lechery lv3-5

V1.6
  • lechery lv 3-5, normal enemy has GoR
  • port to 海岸の洞窟, in cave has tentacle H if clothes broken
  • clothes broken can enter start town

Quest (upper left board) :
  1. 1st town outside, SE get 携帯用ルーペ, give to aged in inn, then lvl 10 talk to aged can get power up fire spell (ファイア)
  2. NE grassland (メリル草原) east area, upper left can find 小さな道具袋, between 1st town and east dock has merchant, give it to him
  3. waterfall forest (大滝の森) 2nd area, defeat lower left goblin can get 銀の肩当て quest03.jpg , then go town north, lower left garrison room, give item to man quest03&04.jpg
  4. this quest need 光石 x 4, from 3rd quest reward, one in south coast (南の海岸) octopus area right, one in west wasteland's (西の荒野) west area, one in waterfall forest deep area (大滝の森・奥の道, can go after hill cave), after collect 4 back to 1st town north, garrison room give it to golden armor captain quest03&04.jpg , south coast 南の海岸 octopus area NE to cave also has 1, dont loot 5 then report, because version 1.2 say fix this bug
  5. wastes grassland (レーン荒原) south area left can find 不燃草, then go fort (フラン砦), give it to sister in pub, when lvl 15 talk to her again can power up ice spell (アイス)
  6. wastes grassland middle area go NE (after clear hill cave), 1st area can get 日輪の魔石, give it to merchant who outside fort (フラン砦)
  7. south forest (南の森) 2nd area, give repair clothes item to witch, then back to guild, upper right report to blue armor swordman, then lvl 25 talk to witch can power up lighting spell (サンダー)
  8. mine B2 upper right can find 魔物除けの魔石, then fort (フラン砦) 2F, give it to soldier in lowerest, reward can get リィンの花
  9. south coast (南の海岸) loot ヤシオラの実 x4 from tree, then hill town (ホロンの村), house near entrance talk to woman, reward can get 看護の心得 for special quest3
  10. after quest08, in alchemy house make キルメの妙薬, after get bikini, go water town (エリアスの町) east beach give it to man quest10.jpg
  11. possibly need worked in item shop 2 times, when go south forest (南の森) 1st area can get 森の薬草, use it make 腰痛薬, then report to item shop manager (2nd choice), talk to shop him again (2nd choice then other 1st one) has hscene
  12. make 金の招き猫 (item for make this need get magic key then open dock store), give it to merchant who outside hill town (ホロンの村)
  13. south coast (南の海岸) octopus area right can get 深海の白石, then go arena give it to green hair bunny girl (working in restaurant)
  14. if get ファスタの書 in volcano mountain (メルザント山) quest14.jpg , go champaign (フルーム平原) middle has cave, pass cave to house, give it to aged, reward can get power up all status scroll, if made 古びた魔法書 and talk to him can get holy magic scroll
  15. champaign (フルーム平原) middle area, lower can find ルーンの指輪, then water town (エリアスの町) lower left open cafe give it to man quest15.jpg , reward can get インテリの巻物, this item for special quest4
  16. water town (エリアスの町) east beach collect 5 綺麗な貝殻, then go water town upper right house, give them to man in right room, reward can get 薄い本
  17. after quest 16, hill town (ホロンの村) right house talk to man

Upper special quest (need click notes get quest, some quest can do 2 times):
  1. go item shop talk to manager can get work
  2. need lechery lv3, pub talk to master can get work, in work need talk to 5 or more ppl, 1st time better talk to man in upper right and teacher in left counter, 2nd time better talk to 2ppl in upper right and teacher, can get bunny clothes after 2nd work
  3. after normal quest09, 1st town north area, right clinic counter talk to right nurse, then 2F left room talk to boy and 2nd times talk to nurse in lower right (v1.2 say has bug maybe cant get nurse clothes, i try this order is ok)
  4. after normal quest15, 1st town north area, upper right big house work as maid, after done 2 times can go water town (ヴオーレンの町) north big house, can get maid clothes and H
  5. water town (ヴオーレンの町), upper red root house talk to woman
  6. need lechery lv2, go water town (ヴオーレンの町) east beach, reward can get bikini
  7. hill town(ホロンの村), upper right house talk to mayor
  8. 1st town north area, upper red root house talk to woman

Story start > Grassland (メリル草原) > Waterfall forest (大滝の森) :
  1. back to alchemy house 2F talk to succubus can get $ and item, if 2nd choice can use skill point get HP+ or MP+ skill
  2. lower left pub, outside talk to teacher, then pub inside talk to playboy in upper (white clothes)
  3. NE to grassland (if clothes broken, cought by slime has H)
  4. east to waterfall forest (2nd area goblin has GoR)
  5. deep to waterfall forest cave vs big goblin (GoR)
  6. alchemy house 2F report to succubus and talk to her again

Wastes grassland (レーン荒原) > Fort (フラン砦) > South coast (南の海岸) :
  1. guild get passport passport.jpg , now guild can get upper quest
  2. has passport can go town north, entrance talk to lord mayor Lucia
  3. back to alchemy house, 2F talk to succubus
  4. town SW to wastes grassland, keep south to fort、south to mine but cant enter
  5. 2F talk to captain, then back to 1st town north area, upper left lord mayor house talk to Lucia can get mine passport
  6. go mine, B1 has big goblin (same as waterfall forest cave one)
  7. B2 upper left helped by succubus
  8. pass mine to south coast. east side vs 5 octopus get item (GoR)
  9. alchemy house 2F report to succubus

South forest (南の森) > Champaign (フルーム平原) > Water town (エリアスの町) :
  1. now alchemy house can go underground, for use coin change item, talk to bunny fairy 2nd choice for give coin to it, 3rd choice for get TP recover skill
  2. 2F magic circle can go hscene room, talk to bunny fairy? (2nd choice) can get attack skill
  3. east to dock, buy ticket from counter girl but no more ticket
  4. from 1st town go south to south forest (if clothes broken, cought by flower monster has H)
  5. keep south to champaign, middle area has cave, this cave possibly need high lvl to pass, i 1st time pass it in lvl 36
  6. keep east to water town
  7. inn 2F lower left room talk to fat classmate
  8. lower left open cafe talk to succubus

Hill road (ミニオン山・山道) > Hill town (ホロンの村) > Hill cave
  1. alchemy house 2F talk to succubus
  2. coin room has 2 succubus for skill, left succubus for ATK and DEF, right for INT and MDEF
  3. NE to grassland then from board go north to hill road
  4. north to hill town
  5. hill road keep go east (green goblin has GoR) to hill cave, another succubus help heroine get item

West wasteland 西の荒野 > Injustice town 無法都市ヴオーレン > Normal ending
  1. after talk to succubus, go guild upper right talk to all ppl
  2. from 1st town go west to west wasteland (worm has GoR)
  3. keep west to injustice town, right to arena but cant enter
  4. 1st town pub talk to arena1.jpg , then water town inn & pub talk to arena2.jpg , then hill town entrance talk to merchant, use 5k can buy arena passport
  5. down to arena, talk to upper right bunny girl then talk to guard in lower right
  6. lower talk to arena owner, then upper talk to purple hair bunny join arena fight (GoR)
  7. talk to arena owner get item
  8. talk to alchemist to normal ending, after ending 2nd choice for continuous, if 1st choice for 2nd play, can get 100 skill point and equip インビジブルリング (no enemy encounter)

Other area (when go west wasteland can go, but this area without arena equip and spell is very hard) :
  • waterfall forest, goblin area go SE, to stone area can get 淫華石
  • wastes grassland middle area go NE, pass cave east to dock, then back to cave north to thief hideout (normal thief has GoR). deep vs boss, after boss can get 淫華石 and magic key (魔法のカギ)
  • champaign middle has cave, this cave possibly need lvl, 1st time i go there is lvl 36, next area has house and merchant in upper right, aged in house need ファスタの書 (see quest14), after clear normal quest02 06 & 12 then talk to merchant can go merchant firm (ルースィス商会寄合所), inside can buy high lvl scroll
  • dress bikini, south coast octopus area NE to cave (海岸の洞窟), to small road has H (next H is lechery 4 & 5), deep vs boss (GoR), after boss can get 淫華石

Ending collection (after ending 2nd choice x2 for keep continuous game, if 2nd choice then 1st one for 2nd playand dont collect 6 淫華石 or only go true ending) :
  • lechery to lvl 4 then talk to alchemist (if lechery Lv up to 5 cant do this)
  • lechery to lvl 5 then talk to alchemist
  • after clear all item shop manager hscene, night talk to him then go ending
  • after clear all playboy hscene, town north talk to him then go ending
  • after get all hscene in clinic, go clinic talk to nurse in right counter then go ending
  • after get all hscene with fat classmate, go water town inn 2F talk to him then go ending
  • (before better get all font captain H and water town north house H) after thief hideout, go water town north big house (1st choice for enter, 2nd for hscene), at night, 1F upper room get memo, piano room get paper1, study get paper2, right stair go up to left bathroom get paper3, then bathroom outside pillar get key3, 1F upper room teapot get key1 , piano get key2, if get 3 key can open blue box get key for treasure room door, open silver box get item then go 2F corridor, use item on flower picture can open hidden room, underground to treasure room vs boss (GoR for 2 badend, but GoR has bug cant do this part again[need v1.2 or after GoR cant go true ending], if win can get 1 badend only...), after boss can get 淫華石

H in 1st town (sleep in room can work out at night, at night dont go pub because has bug)
when i say lechery lv3-5, is each lvl has H = total 3H, but u can up to lechery 5 then get 3H also ok :

• after special quest3, when lechery lv3-5, clinic get work then 2F talk to boy, total talk to him 3 times has H, then next time work talk to nurse in right, after work will talk to doctor, next day go doctor room has H
  • after special quest8, when lechery lv3-5, 1st town north area, upper red root house talk to boy
  • after work in pub, when lechery lv3, get work in pub again and upper talk to playboy, if total talk to him about 3 times has H, then town north, near south entrance talk to him has 2H
  • work in pub, after playboy lechery lv4 H in pub (with playboy go inn), talk to teacher in left has 3H(last one need lechery lv5), at night, outside pub talk to him has 2H(lechery lv4-5)
  • after quest 11 and raped by item shop manager, when lechery lv3-5 at night talk to him has hscene, after lv4 H at night, noon help in shop has 2H(lechery lv4-5)
  • when lechery lv3-5, at night has 4 ppl for hscene
  • when lechery lv4-5 and at night sex with man in left, then noon go town north, middle open shop talk to man (need maid clothes and 2nd choice)
  • when lechery lv4-5 and at night sex with man in right, then noon change bunny clothes go jewel shop, talk to man in upper left

H in Fort (フラン砦) :
  • lechery lv2-5 go captain room
  • lechery lv3-5 go inn middle room talk to miner, after 3 hscene change bunny clothes talk to him for 2H

H in Water town (エリアスの町) :
  • after special quest4, when lechery lv3-5, go to north rich house
  • after special quest5 and get bikini, lechery lv2-5, talk to boy in beach lower
  • lechery lv3-5, after boy 2nd hscene, beach talk to man in shop, then work in shop (2nd choice) has 2 hscene
  • lechery lv3-5, inn 2F talk to fat classmate, total has 5H, then go beach right talk to him has 2 hscene
  • after quest10, lechery lv3-5, talk to man in beach quest10.jpg has hscene

H in Hill town (ホロンの村) :
  • after special quest7, has maid clothes and lechery lv3-5, talk to mayor in upper right house
  • after quest17, has maid clothes and lechery lv4-5, talk to man in right house

H in Injustice town (ヴオーレンの町) :
  • man in left has hscene, then lechery lv3-5 has hscene
  • town lower left house has hscene, then lechery lv4 talk to him then open lower right box for hscene, lechery lv5 talk to him only
  • when lechery lv4-5 and has nurse clothes, talk to aged in upper left house has hscene

After get magic key :
  1. 1st town inn can go underground
  2. 1st town guild can open locked door, inside can get 雷撃の書[魔法書], use this can power up lighting2 (サンダーⅡ)
  3. 1st town south, lower right can go sewer, deep vs boss (GoR) can get 淫華石
  4. lord mayor house, inside can get 氷結の書[魔法書], use this can power up ice2 (アイスⅡ)
  5. 1st town east to dock, can open upper left store door (has 錆びた招き猫 for make quest 12 item)
  6. fort 1F can open locked door
  7. hill town can open upper store
  8. injustice town can open lower left house door
  9. merchant firm, open treasure room door

5 x 魔法書の紙片 (combine them can make 古びた魔法書) :
  1. 1st town guild, upper right bookshelf
  2. water town upper right house bookshelf
  3. hill town upper store (need magic key)
  4. injustice town, middle house bookshelf
  5. 1st town north, lord mayor house upper left bookshelf

True ending :
  1. if get 6 淫華石, talk to alchemist
  2. 1st town north, upper left lord mayor house talk and fight to Lucia
  3. talk to Lucia (2nd choice, magic reflection and TP rege) and alchemist (3rd choice, HP rege and MP rege) can get new skill
  4. 1st town north to volcano mountain (メルザント山), area 7 can find 火炎の書[魔法書], if use this can power up fire 2 (ファイアⅡ)
  5. pass volcano can go final tower (ミレミアの塔)
  6. can use teleport stone to 5F, then 8F vs final boss

Last edited:

mordtod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks very much Etigoya :D

edit: sorry to beg but do you have locations for the center quest broads as well

edit2: thank you very much :D :D :D

Last edited:

sybozo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Apparently there's a bug when playing the 2nd playthrough. Can't continue after killing 5 jellyfish

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Can't seem to get to the area to pick up the reward for the third quest, I got the things form the goblins but the guards won't let me up the stairs

EDIT: Figured it out, had to talk to someone at the guild first

Last edited:

Nekohunter

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

gonna ask for a savefile. =-= I got stuck at the place where you infiltrare as a maid. Die and when re-enter again, stuck at the place sicne the key point dont respawn. MInd sharing savefiles? :mad:

epikmemes

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I just can't find any ending other than normal. I killed the giant worm and got a rainbow crystal. Having 4 or 5 level in corruption doesnt change anything from the ''normal'' ending. Did i fuck up killing the worm?
p.s: TY etigoya youre a god

Last edited:

Iceforge

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I just can't find any ending other than normal. I killed the giant worm and got a rainbow crystal. Having 4 or 5 level in corruption doesnt change anything from the ''normal'' ending. Did i fuck up killing the worm?
You get the normal ending if your corruption is 3 or lower.
You get the harassment ending if your corruption is 4.
You get the lewd ending if your corruption is 5, or you get one of the subends if you've activated them.
You get on the good end route if you get 6 stones by the time your deliver the final item.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Awesome! Eti has made a really nice walkthrough.
Now we just need to wait for the full version lol...

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

has passport can go town north, entrance talk to lord mayor Lucia
Wastes grassland (レーン荒原) > Fort (フラン砦) > South coast (南の海岸) :
Spoiler

guild get passport Click image for larger version Name: passport.jpg Views: 2 Size: 43.9 KB ID: 22539, now guild can get upper quest
has passport can go town north, entrance talk to lord mayor Lucia
back to alchemy house, 2F talk to succubus
town SW to wastes grassland, keep south to fort、south to mine but cant enter
2F talk to captain, then back to 1st town north area, upper left lord mayor house talk to Lucia can get mine passport
go mine, B1 has big goblin (same as waterfall forest cave one)
B2 upper left helped by succubus
pass mine to south coast. east side vs 5 octopus get item (GoR)
alchemy house 2F report to succubus

work not XD.

Die lösung ist mal wieder unvoll ständig!!!
Hab den oger besiegt und alles gemacht was er beschrieben hat kann aber trozdem nicht nach norden gehen.

Last edited:

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Seems like a bug going on too about the day/night.

Slept, and it was the night, used a billboard and could walk to the other part of the town. All day NPC's where there

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Stuck.

I got the normal ending but I don't know how to get the magic key.

Last edited:

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Seems like a bug going on too about the day/night.

Slept, and it was the night, used a billboard and could walk to the other part of the town. All day NPC's where there
The 'night time' part seems buggy, yeah. When it was night for me I went into the tavern and when I came out it was day again, though the dark filter was still in place.

The developer, Konjikineko, updates the games pretty frequently when they're first released so there should be an update fixing a lot of the bugs and possibly even adding in new content before long.

deskchairlamp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone willing to do a partial of this game ?

Status
Not open for further replies.