What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Golden Cat] [ 金色猫 ] The Succubus Territory of Riviora / 淫魔領リヴィオラ (RE151225) (RJ151225)

Status
Not open for further replies.

namomo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Konjikineko 淫魔領リヴィオラ (RJ151225)

How do you "unlock" endings in cg rooms?

Minuit

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I'll be doing a partial for this in 1 week, after my finals.

Translating the quests will be easier with Etigoya's walkthrough. :p

Edit: I'll add a ring or something that reduce random encounters too.

Last edited:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

*checks thread*
*sees v1.3*
*downloads*

***checking status***

Body is ready!

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Uploading V1.3 now will post when its done.
*edit*done uploading see attachment for link
Aside from the bugs/repairs, what has been added on this version? If so, locations of the scenes?

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Ok... I've just beat the goblins and got the item for the 3rd quest, but I can't quite understand where I have to go from there. Eti mentions and you need to go north of town or is it north inside the town? Either way it's a dead end for me, because when trying to go north outside of town, the guard blocks the way and north inside the town I can't find any garrison ...

I'm so lost here lol..

namomo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

if cant get passport, talk to succubus again...
Go to guild and talk to reception. One of the soldier behind desk will give you pass

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Find it weird sometimes that in the gallery i find many more cg's that i find in the game (bunny girl clothes with on the beach scene or the bj on the house since there are 2 of them in the galleries)

Anybody knows how to reduce corruption? im surprised konji hasn't added something like that since Reina game

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Find it weird sometimes that in the gallery i find many more cg's that i find in the game (bunny girl clothes with on the beach scene or the bj on the house since there are 2 of them in the galleries)

Anybody knows how to reduce corruption? im surprised konji hasn't added something like that since Reina game
if you want to reduce corruption to see different scenes, you don't have to because, if You have max corruption, for one scene there are 4 lvl's, in other words, the same scenes little bit differs, starting as if you had low corruption.

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

There's actually a somewhat completed common event tied to that CG. It looks like the idea is to talk to the academy teacher (the guy outside of the tavern) wearing the bathing suit. It's not currently implemented, obviously, so hopefully he'll finish it in a later update.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

u need defeat the big goblin, report to succubus then go guild get passport for north area
a lot quest cant do asap and not need done in order
D'oh! I was following your walkthough regarding the quest board instead of story wise XD
It makes sense that you have to progress with the story before getting access to the other areas.
I'll try it out later after a bit of jogging ^^

chozen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Where is the gallery?

BlackStalion

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I am really confused. I don't know how I can increase my corruption or how it is increased by doing things.
I know it probably is really simple, but I am almost at the end mission and haven't seen the top increase from 0.
My lust is 100 and got skill points, but corruption stays 0.

Oh and for the CG room you have to stand on the circle in your room that teleports you there.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

• if use new version with old save, need click
  • use teleport crystal 転移の水晶 can port
  • some event in new version is final hscene or new ending, if not done has relationship hscene cant get it

Version 1.61 :
  • Noon in 1st town, dress bunny clothes to north area, middle open shop talk to merchant (2nd choice) has Hscene v1.61.jpg
  • Noon in 1st town, dress bikini to pub outside, talk to teacher has hscene v1.61b.jpg
  • when clothes broken, to Water town (エリアスの町) middle, talk to weapon shop manager has hscene v1.61c.jpg
Version 1.8 :
  • Water town (エリアスの町) lower, talk to open cafe manager can get job, 1st job can get waitress clothes, can work 5 times for 4 hscene v1.8.jpg
  • after get waitress clothes, to Hill town (ホロンの村), right house talk to man (2nd choice) has H v1.8b.jpg
Version 1.9 & 1.91 :
  1. Hscene room upper right click blue crystal v1.90.jpg
  2. noon in 1st town, jewel shop talk to man in upper left NewEnding1.jpg
  3. to east dock (リヴィア港), talk to v1.91.jpg (2nd choice) to new ending
  4. when hscene room talk to bunny fairy, choice 2nd (リヴィア港に戻る)
  1. Hscene room upper right click blue crystal v1.90.jpg
  2. noon in 1st town north area, upper red root house talk to woman NewEnding2.jpg
  3. to east dock (リヴィア港), talk to v1.91.jpg (2nd choice) to new ending
  4. when hscene room talk to bunny fairy, choice 2nd (リヴィア港に戻る)
Injustice town (ヴオーレンの町), item has new item sale, can up 10 lechery

Version 2.0 - 2.2 :
True ending 2:
  1. alchemy house talk to alchemist
  2. from 1st town go west to divergence road (森の分岐路), first T go north to forest (リヴィアの森)
  3. pass forest, enter magic circle to succubus country
  4. right talk to リリアム can get item succubus item.jpg
  5. enter succubus castle talk to queen to ending

Other :
  • if total get 200 shining metal, go alchemy house underground talk to rubby fairy (2nd choice) can get final magic stone, if 250 can get final cane
  • alchemy house has new combine
  • injustice town (ヴオーレンの町) arena can join fight, start from lvl E, after 3 fight can lvl up
  • clear lvl B can join hidden fight (2nd choice, GoR, if win can see all type hscene in hscene room), after fight can get item (ドロルの粘液) and dubble exp skill
  • if win lvl A 3 times can get item (再生の鍵石)
  • if get ドロルの粘液 & 再生の鍵石, go alchemy house combine important item (大事なもの) > 再生の宝鍵, for see new hscene in hscene room lower right area
  • after clear true ending, hscene room upper has new magic circle to new dungeon, but no CG can ignore
  • CG zip password : 常夏の淫夢・淫魔と化した先輩
  • v2.2 : after true ending 2, to arena join hidden fight, has 3 GoR(need GoR 3 times for 3H, win cant get hscene)

Last edited:

vrtrtr

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thanks for the effort, but I suddenly can't play this in fullscreen anymore (alt-enter). It just shows a black screen with a tiny part in the upper left corner flickering about.

I tried to introduce Fullscreen++ into this game, but it didn't work.
Any ideas?

NinjaPerv

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Nice find!

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Thanks for the effort, but I suddenly can't play this in fullscreen anymore (alt-enter). It just shows a black screen with a tiny part in the upper left corner flickering about.

I tried to introduce Fullscreen++ into this game, but it didn't work.
Any ideas?
No idea, I have no problems with it and I'm playing on a 12 y.o laptop with a graphics card that doesn't even exist anymore XD.
It could be your graphics card acting up?

XziebertX

Demon Girl
Reputation score

try to unplug one of your monitor (if you have one)
I recommend going to dldb site for the cheat and save (the cheat allow you to full screen the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.