What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Golden Cat] [ 金色猫 ] The Succubus Territory of Riviora / 淫魔領リヴィオラ (RE151225) (RJ151225)

Status
Not open for further replies.

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Konjikineko 淫魔領リヴィオラ (RJ151225)

Well blog-update

Google-Fu:
Release will be 29 days tomorrow

I hope it's wrong and it's mostly "Released the 29 of may"
Google-fu is getting it a bit wrong there, but only a bit. The word order, specifically. It should translate to: "Will be released tomorrow on the 29th".

So yay, I guess? I remember taking an interest in this game when I played the demo, at least...

Dufoe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yup, it's out now!

mikshe

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Its out.

kerlya

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

torrent available on nyaa

Ragnox

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

●更新履歴●

現在のバージョンは1.0です。
更新履歴はありません

●今後の追加・更新予定●

★Ver1.1~1.9

・衣服が破れた状態での町中への侵入(一部の町・施設を除く)
・ギルドの制服以外に着替え状態での一部NPCの会話内容の変化
・通常エンカウント敵に敗北した際のイベントを追加(新規CGあり)
・メ○ド・ナー○服にイベント外でも任意で着替えられるよう変更
・その他、細かい小さなHイベント・シンボル敵などを追加

★Ver2.0以降

・トゥルーエンドルートの追加
・新マップ・ダンジョン、および新規CGイベントの追加
・闘○場の開放とそれに伴う新イベントの追加
・特殊衣装(立ち絵)の追加
・イベントCG・立ち絵の画像ファイル収録

Like the past games, this game is not complete. Later updates seem like they will really open the game up more. I'm not sure what all you can do with the base 1.0 version.

Thanks for posting any guides or walkthroughs and future update.

Seems you can get hints on scenes/events in a CG room, need certain items and the correct lust/corruption stats.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Well then... looks like I'll be waiting for the game to be completed and for Eti's help, since you need to know specific triggers to get the h stuff...

Ryhpez

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The random encounters is FFX-level. Literally take 2 steps and BOOM! another random encounter.

And judging by the planned updates, this game really does feel like early access.

AExMachina

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

If anybody is wondering how to raise lust cap and get more corruption, a night at the Inn gives you option to take off your clothes when you are at the 20/20 cap and that gave me +1 corruption and cap raise to 40.

FapCat

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Stuck after mine with loli succubus... Any help?

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

If anybody is wondering how to raise lust cap and get more corruption, a night at the Inn gives you option to take off your clothes when you are at the 20/20 cap and that gave me +1 corruption and cap raise to 40.
haven't yet try it out, but somehow it feels once that you reach the cap, it raises and goes the same, reach it again and i suppose you'll get another point in corruption

Iceforge

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The game actually has quite a lot of content, though most of it is only aviable once you degenerate to level 3 and over.
Pretty enjoyable as it is and far from being incomplete, though personally I'll wait for 2.0 once the "true end" is in because I'm autistic that way.

autizboyz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

So anyone have any idea where to get swimsuit/bikini?

Also where you supposed to go after reach the beach town? I know you supposed to go north and follow the mountain road, but the guard keep telling me something about lava thing.

hub63

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Stuck after mine with loli succubus... Any help?
After meeting her you continue forward until you exit the mine. Then go back to Lilim or move forward until you find a beach with jelly monsters. Defeat 5 of them go to her and there is some event with chests and medals and you unlock event room. Then go to the port east of the town. There you learn you cant use ship, so you go to the forest south of the town. Find a city and two demon-girls inside and go back to Lilim or Lilith. Then you have to go find some mountain.
In that south city is some event with swimsuit. Anyone found it yet?

Iceforge

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So anyone have any idea where to get swimsuit/bikini?

Also where you supposed to go after reach the beach town? I know you supposed to go north and follow the mountain road, but the guard keep telling me something about lava thing.
You get the bikini by accepting the quest to work on the beach's stall, once you get to the beach it will instantly bring you to the stall and give you the bikini after the job.
Unfortunately I think that's bugged on 1.0, so either fix it in the editor or wait for the update.

Ragnox

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Clothes seem to be a reward from doing guild quests.

Bunny Outfit - PUB reward after finishing the quest.

Nurse Outfit - Hospital reward after finishing quest.

Swim Suit - reward etc.

Other clothes should be the same, just keep doing guild quests. Might need to be in a certain building for the option to change into those clothes.

AExMachina

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Anybody having trouble with the jellyfish paralysis should go get the earring from the bunny in the cellar of your house that gives protection vs all status effects. I first killed them, cursing and swearing every time I got paralyzed ... and then got the earring. :p

Hmm... actually not 100% sure if the collection room where you get that is open at that point.

AExMachina

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

How do you open up the other adventurer guild jobs besides curio shop and bar?

FapCat

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

After meeting her you continue forward until you exit the mine. Then go back to Lilim or move forward until you find a beach with jelly monsters. Defeat 5 of them go to her and there is some event with chests and medals and you unlock event room. Then go to the port east of the town. There you learn you cant use ship, so you go to the forest south of the town. Find a city and two demon-girls inside and go back to Lilim or Lilith. Then you have to go find some mountain.
In that south city is some event with swimsuit. Anyone found it yet?
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.