What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Golden Cat] [ 金色猫 ] The Succubus Territory of Riviora / 淫魔領リヴィオラ (RE151225) (RJ151225)

Status
Not open for further replies.

toth1089

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Konjikineko 淫魔領リヴィオラ (RJ151225)

Im trying to get to Hill Road, is it the area in the bottom right of the area with Goblins in the overworld? Or am I missing it? Ive searched the entire plains but cant seem to find it...

XziebertX

Demon Girl
Reputation score

nope...
the first area (where the cloth eating slime live) go north

vrtrtr

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thanks for all the replies, it seems like the graphics driver update fucked things up on my end.
Let's see if I can roll it back to a previous version, somehow...
The fact that it happened to the 1.4 version first is probably a coincidence.

Edit: not even a driver issue per se, but Nvidia GeForce Experience switched on DSR - and that's what fucks up the screen.
Sorry to have bothered you guys.

Last edited:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Thanks for all the replies, it seems like the graphics driver update fucked things up on my end.
Let's see if I can roll it back to a previous version, somehow...
The fact that it happened to the 1.4 version first is probably a coincidence.

Edit: not even a driver issue per se, but Nvidia GeForce Experience switched on DSR - and that's what fucks up the screen.
Sorry to have bothered you guys.
Hey, no worries. We're a comunity first hand ;)

shmjtty

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is special quest 6 bugged in 1.4? I read earlier in the topic that it was bugged in 1.0, and I can't get the event to trigger when I go to the beach in water town.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

I think bugs are cleared after version 1.2, but I'm not sure.

One question here! If you go for the ending after clearing the arena fight, when playing the 2nd run, do you have to do everything over and over to access the areas?

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

One question here! If you go for the ending after clearing the arena fight, when playing the 2nd run, do you have to do everything over and over to access the areas?
Most likely, yes.
At least you can equip the invisibility ring (NG+ bonus) to skip random encounters.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is special quest 6 bugged in 1.4? I read earlier in the topic that it was bugged in 1.0, and I can't get the event to trigger when I go to the beach in water town.
1 : better dont change other clothes
2 : when move to beach, enter from middle
3 : if u using new version with old save, need click

Last edited:

shmjtty

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Turns out the problem was just I was still assigned to special quest 5 and had to do it a second time or something. After doing that I re-took special quest 6 and it triggered like it was supposed to in the beach area.

Moving on a fair ways from that, though, what do I need to do to trigger ending 6? I've been following the walkthrough and the way I read it made it sound like there are 2 bad ends to get in the mansion raiding sequence, but the only one I've been able to trigger is ending 7 when you lose to the boss in the treasure room.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Most likely, yes.
At least you can equip the invisibility ring (NG+ bonus) to skip random encounters.
Nnnnggg.. still will be tiresome redoing everything from scratch to get to all the areas...
Oh yeah, you do keep all your stuff right? I mean level, spells, skills, items (don't care for gold really lol).

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

Nnnnggg.. still will be tiresome redoing everything from scratch to get to all the areas...
Oh yeah, you do keep all your stuff right? I mean level, spells, skills, items (don't care for gold really lol).
You keep level, all skills, all spells (except fire, ice, lightning), and all items (except key items). So it's better to get the best equipment and the final spell (because it needs fire 3, ice 3, lightning 3) before doing NG+.
Getting key items for special quests is a pain though.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

You keep level, all skills, all spells (except fire, ice, lightning), and all items (except key items). So it's better to get the best equipment and the final spell (because it needs fire 3, ice 3, lightning 3) before doing NG+.
Getting key items for special quests is a pain though.
*sighs* so be it, there goes another saturday XD

Hinami

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

1.6 has two new scenes.

One (with four levels) is tentacle monster in sea cave (which is now teleport destination as well).

Still looking for another, for some reeason this one is in ending groups in reminiscence room, but has three levels.

alonditebane

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Still looking for another, for some reeason this one is in ending groups in reminiscence room, but has three levels.
Well, if you check out their blog page, it looks like updates will continue until they hit a v2.0 (at least I'm pretty sure...fairly sure...). Whatever placeholders are in the recollection room will most likely be filled out once all the new content is added to that final version.

Last edited:

fgdragion

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry for necro.

I got version 1.61, I think they add 3 new scenes but i don't know how to trigger them, any help please :D

gotnoface

Demon Girl
Reputation score

There are now 3 events which are not in reminiscence room (maybe they will be in 2.0):
Talking to the teacher in front of the pub while in swimsuit (during day).
Talking to the stall owner in the upper town while in bunny suit (during day).
Talking to the weapon shop owner in the beach town, while the clothes are torn (during day).

Also, you can now walk in starter town with torn clothes (after certain lewd threshold).

New event has been added to the cave in the coast. Green blobs eat away clothes just like slimes, with several levels of corruption.

Getting defeated by an enemy with no dedicated scene, will result in generic rape scene with several levels of corruption.

fgdragion

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks gotnoface :D I tried about an hour and i found this:

For the teacher you have to already have passed the two scenes with him (the bar and talk with him at night).

For the stall owner you have to already talk to him at night and during the day meeting him with the maid clothes.

For the last one i think you only need have high lust.

PS: I did all the scenes with lv5 lust so i don't know if you can trigger them with lower lv.

FlamingDildo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

After 25 1/2 hours and reaching maximum level, I have prepared a save file for v161. Although it does not contain the H-scenes for every lechery level (4 - 5) nor every ending, most, if not all the initial stage-1 H-scenes are unlocked. If you want to see the scenes for all lechery levels, I'd suggest finding and talking to the respective NPCs for them...

Also, a few tips for the later parts of the main storyline (for those who wish to complete it themselves):

- You obtain the Magic Key by clearing the thief cave northeast of the 2nd wasteland (located southwest from the 1st town). The last thief group consists of their leader, who is dressed in purple.

- If you visit the Merchant Firm by going through the upper cave, in the fields west from the Beach Town, and you go to the merchant in the pink robe, I suggest buying メガヒール (Mega Heal) from which the heal is massive (3k when I bought it, I believe). Req. level 25, costs 3,500 Gold.

- When fighting the giant robot (the boss you encounter when stealing things in the Beach Town mansion as a maid), it will initiate an all-stat buff about 2-3 spells away from its death, and it will be able to kill you with it. Spam heal until it wears off, then dumpster its metal ass.

- The final boss in the floating tower at the end is highly irritating. Striking her to apparent death will lead her to transform, and she will then permanently paralyze and bombard you until you die. Stack the MDef buff skill (which you should have by then) about 2-3 times, and prepare for the hardest part; the moment she is about to 'die' in her first form.

- The boss in the north-eastern cave in the area of the jellyfishes will gain a health drain skill at around 75% HP, and a crystal skill at perhaps 50% HP that will demolish you if you are not at least level 50 and MDef'd 2x. Grants 17,000 EXP, substantial amount of gold (forgot precisely how much), and 5 スキルP (skill points) which you can use to level up passive skills through the people in your house's basement. This boss is re-fightable by speaking to the tombstone in the area where you first encountered her. Personally suggest NOT casting any damaging abilities (i.e., non-heal) until she has cast her ice skill, which is her weakest one.

- The green slime boss in the sewers of the first town makes for excellent EXP from levels 45 towards maybe 55, or even 60. I think it gave... 7,000 EXP per kill? And it isn't that strong, either; it just takes a bit of time to take down.

- In the alchemy crafting, there is an orb named サキュバスハート, which can be evolved into the orb below it (the one of 17,000 G), which is the strongest all-stat orb in the game. The ingredients for サキュバスハート are purchasable around each alchemy store (Etigoya has listed them at the top of their post), save for the 2nd ingredient, which is found in either the left or right chest in the final area of the tower where you fight the last boss. It also requires 5 duplicates of a weaker orb (ピュアストーン), which is easily craftable with items found in each alchemy store, as well.

- Don't fight Lucia (the 1st town mayor) before level 75 because she'll kill you before you're able zip your pants. Unless you have the level 65 light skill, or an item that nullifies her permanent paralysis, of course.

- Losing to the final boss will throw you to the title screen. Save your game before opposing her.

Attachments

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Game was updated today to v1.8. According to the dev's blog it adds two new scenes.

Hinami

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Unpacking Game.rgss3a, I notice more ending images thatt doesn't appear in game yet. On the other hand, there is no succubus HCG which the developer tease us for sometime on his blog.

New events are 1. work as waitress at cafe in sea town. 2. the guy on rightmost house in mountain village (require to get the waitress dress first).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.