What's new

ACT [Fullflap] Demon's Sperm (RJ134809)

Re: [Fullflap] [RJ134809] Demon's Sperm

Sup guys, the file i found was compressed on JP local, so some file paths were f-ed, was hoping someone here might want to post the correct file and path names. (have jp unicode installed)

or any software that can unpack it.

Big Thanks ahead :D

(and please dont post rude comments about switching windows local i know, but cant atm, got some boot issues with windows, pain to deal with)

the image shows which folders

if I read it correctly, some of those files are for the other games by Fullflap. Also running 7zip in AppLocale works so you dont need to change Windows Locale

if I read it correctly, some of those files are for the other games by Fullflap. Also running 7zip in AppLocale works so you dont need to change Windows Locale

The attached saves that come with the game are for the circle's previous game, Succubus Fist, and only the updated version, 2.00

how can I open this door?

UvjDSc.png

What should I do with the statue? what it tells me?

brSR3s.png

The four doors there, you get by finding keys in each of the four zones.

The statue, you break to beat the game. It has a bad end, which sends you immediately into NG+

So there's this chest in the cave/wooden platform stage that gives a message and then closes again every time I try to open it. Pretty sure my weapon and item inventory isn't full. Can anyone tell me what this message says?

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 25

It's most likely that it's firebombs or throwing knives. If you have the max number of them, it won't let you pick up more

It's most likely that it's firebombs or throwing knives. If you have the max number of them, it won't let you pick up more
I got rid of all of them and the chest still shows the message.

Then the only thing I can think of that it'd be is a duplicate item or weapon.
Check your inventory to see if you have an item that has the same name as the word in the center, the one with the の in it

Ah. It was a duplicate accessory, the "10% stamina up" one.
Thanks.

The statue, you break to beat the game. It has a bad end, which sends you immediately into NG+

What is the difference between 1st game and NG+?

What is the difference between 1st game and NG+?

You keep your SL and weapons.
Enemies start at the level of end-game enemies and get harder like normal
NG+ is Hard Mode only
You can continually improve your flask by doing sequential NG+s

Monsters are tougher but your items, weapons and statistics carry over. You also get more sperm from the monsters you defeat.

The "bad" end with the statue is THE only end until Fullflap decides to release extra material changing the ending.

Thanks for your comments. I wont play for the second time.

I got to the end game statue, then came back and that door still doesn't open.

Any idea where the keys are?

I got to the end game statue, then came back and that door still doesn't open.

Any idea where the keys are?

see attachments for 1-3
4th is somewhere in the open - IIRC on your way to last boss - you can't miss it

EDIT: screen-shot notes:
Map sector in which key chest is located is indicated by yellow frame on mini-map. Red circle shows chest itself in the game screen
DASH means hold Z key while moving
ROLL means tap Z key while moving
RK1 is a bitch to get, since the same key is used for both - especially in harder difficulty in which there is no save point in the neighboring map sector - you must time ROLL just right - some people had more luck by double tapping key for ROLL, but it still requires good timing and practice.

Attachments

• RK1.jpg
    RK1.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 103
  • RK2.jpg
    RK2.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 96
  • RK3.jpg
    RK3.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:

Would anyone who has been searching for secret areas mind posting screenshots of their maps?

Would anyone who has been searching for secret areas mind posting screenshots of their maps?

Here you go, filenames should be self explanatory
if anyone know where are other secrets, especially with items marked as missing in txt file, please let me know

Don't have much time to update all files, so for now I'll just edit this post if someone finds something I missed, so that everything is in one place:
- Secret with Sperm on Level 5 by Square Ragnarok

EDIT: updated with missing items and secrets in 2.0 content
EDIT2: link moved to attached .txt file
EDIT3: added link to Square Ragnarok's finding

IMPORTANT: If you're Fullflap's representative, please carefully read the attachment before reporting download link for copyright infringement.

Attachments

• Instructions.txt
    685 bytes · Views: 390
Last edited:

You missed a Gold Bracelet in the starting area.

Y4K7jiz.png

You missed a Gold Bracelet in the starting area.

thanks, I was in that passage, but I though it's the way to zombie for people who don't like bow and I didn't think of jumping in it

am i the only one having trouble getting the first secret key "RK1"
my dash roll just wont get me far enough across the gap and i keep falling to my death.
also i'm on NG+ HARD only.....so i keep having to start from the nearest save point which is miles away.
any ideas what i'm doing wrong?

Back