What's new

ACT [Fullflap] Demon's Sperm (RJ134809)

jur07dbe

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: [Fullflap] [RJ134809] Demon's Sperm

Love this game, could use female enemies though... needs more monster girls and female hollows.

Oh, and there really should be a Hollowing mechanic just like the Souls series in some form... like every time you die without using a humanity/effigy thing, your breast size keeps decreasing (along with your health too)? Full hollow would make you flat-chested, lol.
That sounds like a good idea. As long as the character doesnt end up looking like a zombie in the end :p

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

like every time you die without using a humanity/effigy thing, your breast size keeps decreasing (along with your health too)? Full hollow would make you flat-chested, lol.
Seems like that would never happen. This dev doesn't seem to want a breast size smaller than Jumbo-Jet...

sgb3

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I've noticed that this game is quite hard. o.o
Anyone got a savegame or something? :$
Use one of the shield weapons if you're having trouble. Blocking is absolute in this game, NOTHING breaks through it until you're out on stamina. Sword+shield is better than spear because the final combo hit of the spear has a huge delay that leaves you open. Sword you are always safe to do 3-hit combo after block, and have time to block again.

Bosses become a joke once you realize you can just block and counter everything.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Use one of the shield weapons if you're having trouble. Blocking is absolute in this game, NOTHING breaks through it until you're out on stamina. Sword+shield is better than spear because the final combo hit of the spear has a huge delay that leaves you open. Sword you are always safe to do 3-hit combo after block, and have time to block again.

Bosses become a joke once you realize you can just block and counter everything.
Was kinda hoping he'd change that in a patch, it really ruins the difficulty. Of course you can say "Just don't use a shield weapon", but that does ruin half the weapon selection and leaves you with little variety. Forcing you to only dodge and wrecking the fun block mechanic is sad too.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You could just use one of the shield weapons and forget that you can block.

There's also the (masochistic?) challenge of finishing the game the hard way without exploiting the block mechanic. It's appealing to at least one player and proven to be doable.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Seems like that would never happen. This dev doesn't seem to want a breast size smaller than Jumbo-Jet...
lol
Jumbo Jet:eek:
I also think the breast is big

But I already see the worst in other game

poppadoc

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's not so hard to play without blocking if you use the great sword, on normal mode at least. It made the regular enemies easier to deal with, but I had to really learn some of the bosses to get attacks in. The dodge roll has a lot of invincibility so you can make some pretty crazy dodges if you learn the timing.

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

whats new in 1.1? looked on dlsite page but it didnt say anything on whats changed

OP
Twisted

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

Bug fixes, he lists the changes on his blog

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Now now, Jumbo Jet is an exaggeration, I've seen worse. This is more like a small jumbo jet or private jet.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah it's his calling card, not my preference but at least he does it pretty well. The breast bounce in all of his games is pretty entertaining in idle/run animations.

EggsnBacon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well in Dark Souls no one wants to be Hollow... :p So I think the dev could implement his "not-desire" to be flat-chested with this whole "not-desire" to be Hollow!

But y'know, it's just a suggestion. I just want a sexual/fetish equivalent of the Hollowing/Humanity/Effigy mechanic. Maybe the Humanity/Effigy item could be a dildo too.

Puttana

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Could anyone share save with ALL rusty keys in inventory please?

AltairPL

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Could anyone share save with ALL rusty keys in inventory please?
here you go - end of first playthrough on normal with almost every item in game (not counting solidified sperm's)

Attachments

Puttana

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Thank you AltairPl ! :D

ztztzt39

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Why the game lag when an info message pop up?

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Why?

jur07dbe

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

are people playing on Windows 1.1 or something? :p

OP
Twisted

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

Nah, it's a bit of a coding glitch. I've noticed it happening sometimes, especially after hours of playing