What's new

ACT [Fullflap] Demon's Sperm (RJ134809)

MasterBuller

Reputation score
Ok so I played the game from the start once again, and completed all the maps, I can upload screenshots if anyone is still interested

Tewi

Reputation score
Updates? This is an old game, Full Flap released 2 games after this one.

LesboIsBesto

Reputation score
Re: [Fullflap] [RJ134809] Demon's Sperm

It's nice to see my crappy translation put to use ;). I also made a secrets guide which includes all the stuff you mentioned in your post. Yeah, I know, it could be better, but I don't and won't have the time to improve it for a long time... it's still better than nothing.
But something is bothering me... it's hard to see on such a small screenshot, but is there a room to the right of the room showed in your Fortress.jpg screenshot?
Where am i supposed to dash for the secret at the fortress with the 2 ladders near the save point? have tried every position possible and i either hit the wall or land in the gap between the ledge and left ladder.

skyusalol

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Re: [Fullflap] [RJ134809] Demon's Sperm

There you go buddy, it contains the language hack and a save file that contains all the awesome stuff
file been deleted can u re-upload it plz

ztztzt39

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I have a small problem with the translation patch. I run it for a really long time but it never finish, it takes a lot of memories and it seems it freezes. Also, Id on't know why but the icon is no longer the sad face but it's just blank. It worked fine before but now I just prefer running the game without it.

Pythumide

Reputation score
Hi everyone , I am new here , I just want to know where is the last lost key , I opened the 2 doors in the hub but the third one doesn't open can you help me please?

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
Hi everyone , I am new here , I just want to know where is the last lost key , I opened the 2 doors in the hub but the third one doesn't open can you help me please?
Did you check the various walkthroughs that have been posted either/both here and f95?

Roncake

Reputation score
Communicate in English
Hello everyone, does anyone know how I can get the true ending? I am tired of destroying the statue and send me at the beginning, I hope someone can help me, thanks for your attention.

Last edited:

darkangel27

Reputation score
Bit late here, but, if you wear the Cross Item, idk where it is acquired. Before breaking the statue, you get the Good Ending.

forbidden101v

Reputation score
Here's an English patch I made which translates everything including the settings. It does get detected as a virus for some reason but hopefully I will be able to fix that in a translation update. I've included instructions on how to apply the patches.

Edit 1: Fixed Game.xdelta patch.

Edit2: Adjusted text placement on save menu and in game status menu. Use the patch if you just downloaded the game and use the update if you've used my patch before.

Attachments

Last edited: