What's new

RPG [Full Flap] 神精伝 / Shin-Sei-Den (RJ171742)

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: Shin-Sei-Den - FullFlap's Next Project - RPG

someone know hook code or sumtin-liek-dat, for use with translator ?
for thing like agth, ith
I just use /x /v /w (under "add parameters") and AGTH hooks it just fine. In fact it works for a lot of games, even wolfRPG. You'll want to use the "suppress repetition of phrases" option. The only thread I found that copied everything correctly was spamming the clipboard.

Darkxluck

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Some stuff.

Gameplay is kind of like old Final Fantasy. You can buy magic, items, and equipment in town. Enter in a fight by walking into an enemy; you can Attack, use Magic, Use Item, Run. You can also defend. You have multiple actions per turn.

You have a girl mage running with you. The more she's angry, the less likely she is to actually do something in combat. If she's involved in any combat-H that finishes completely, her mood goes down and her lewdness goes up. I imagine that if her lewdness is maxed (4 full hearts), that takes her H-bar down by maybe 20% (maybe 25?) each filled heart, making her much more prone to getting into H.

H occurs when a horny monster does its turn and takes the H-bar to zero. The same move also damages the clothing meter. During H, she cannot actually do anything, so keeping her not lewd seems to be the most optimal choice for actually fighting. If her clothes rip, it doesn't seem like there's any actual negative side, but you can buy some new ones at the item shop. If you save her before anything happens, her mood goes up. You can just spam defend if you don't want to do anything to help.

You can force yourself onto your companion at the Inn for some still HCG. Lowers her mood. There's also some HCG if you die in combat, but it's not available in the demo apparently.

If she's happy, she'll have a different post-fight animation and is more likely to help you out in fights.

It looks like the animation HCG viewer has been changed, due to smaller overall size. You can view animated HCG in the main menu, but now you can have one large picture or two playing side by side. When looking at the one large one, you can use the Arrow Keys or whatever you set your movement to change the picture's, uh... placement, I guess? If you have the two playing side by side, you can switch during the playing for clothes/not. And only one audio track is playing: the one you selected.

Last edited:

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just curious, is the tentacle monster the only h monster in the demo?

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If she's involved in any combat-H that finishes completely, her mood goes down and her lewdness goes up.
To add to and correct this:

combat H does not have to finish for mood down/lewd up. Every different part has a different effect and it also depends on her mood. For instance, saving her at the very beginning of the tentacles H will raise her mood, saving her when it's rubbing the tentacle on her face will raise both mood and lewd (unless she's in a good mood, then it will lower mood/raise lewd), saving her once tentacle goes into her mouth or letting it finish will mood down/lewd up regardless of her current mood.

So if you want to raise her mood while raising her lewd...just make sure to kill the tentacle in the one turn before it inserts into her mouth.

@Ericridge, yes.

The second to final option that has the number beside it, controls how many enemies appear on the map. Going from as many as 9 to none. So if you just want to run through areas collecting chests before fighting enemies you can do so.

Teh Imprisoned

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If her clothes rip, it doesn't seem like there's any actual negative side
If it counts as a downside, If she's at default mood, She won't wink at you when you win a battle if she's naked, While she does while clothed, otherwise I don't see any difference either.

I do kind of wish her mood effected how much she covers up while fighting, Like anything below default she'll cover her boobs and lady parts, But at default or higher she only cover's her boobs while trying to still use magic easily, And while she is basically in love with you, She doesn't cover up at all.

But I guess it doesn't really matter in the end.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Alright thanks KHTA, I'll skip on the demo then.

MajinLuffy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I'm guessing/hoping each lewdness heart unlocks different sex scenes in the inn and possibly the scene you get from monsters, which would explain why in the demo you can only 1 heart.

Kabokle

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I hope so damn much this'll have some kind of NTR. Any prostituition or h with different men would work perfectly too. Full Flap seems to have improved with how much H-content the game will have, so I'll be really happy if the game is not just big and fun - but that it has a decent h-content gallery and situational stuff. ;)

OP
P

piss_taker

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I just hope it doesn't have that big of a language barrier

Sire Loser

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There is new post on his blog. It looks like final version will be released in May.

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Hope he updates the demo with some more goodies though.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

So what's the actual relation between the male and female character? I loathe NTR, but if they're not actually an item that might be a loophole I'm willing to accept.

TitanMeteor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think the relationship between them is that they didn't know each other and she gets a mission to help him break the curse. So I don't think it's technically ntr.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Awesum! Another game to wait for :)

D-D

Reputation score

I could imagine there being NTR scenes if her mood is low and lewdness is high. You know, because of her being extremely horny and having a poor opinion of the MC.

OP
P

piss_taker

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It's not NTR
The MC is a pervert that he would grope his partner while she is defenseless. So the relationship is not mutual

OP
P

piss_taker

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Game is going to release in this month

Haro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If there was a game like this but rather the guy was being attacked by female enemies. It'd be my favorite game. I did really like the demo though so im interested in the full release.

Stiltzkinator

Reputation score

Supposing this is still on track, it should be out any day now. Really looking forward to this one.

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

Is that the guy who made demon sperm? If it is I wish him luck to all his projects. The sprite animations was spot on, the only thing i'm mad about like most h games they don't have a balance of strait sex and lesbian for female characters. Most of the time it's just dudes gang-banging one girl >.>