What's new

RPG [Full Flap] 神精伝 / Shin-Sei-Den (RJ171742)

Murky

Banned
Reputation score
Re: FullFlap's Next Project - RPG

i hope is not a Wolf RPG :(
We don't know much about this new game other than its going to be an RPG(not done in the RPGmaker engine) and its going to be done in C programming(His past games done in HSP, Hot Soup Processor)

according to the first post :):D

JAB

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

New update on the blog.

According to my interpretation of the ambiguous google translation:

There wil be a clothes gauge and ero-resistance gauge, as well as an affinity system regarding the loyalty of your partner (The magician girl.)

The more she is h-attacked, the less she will like the MC. This can be prevented, or reversed, by defeating enemies that attempt to attack her in such manner, fast. The longer she is in an H animation the faster her affinity changes.

Apparently, there will be more polishing regarding this system later on.

It was also revealed that FullFlap is planning to release the trial version this month. However, due to time issues, it might not have voices included, unlike his past two titles.

Being a fan of his works since Mushroom Kingdom Princess, i don't think that will be an issue in the least.
Isn't the main character male? If so, I think the whole Affinity level thing can make the game classify as Netorare.

Shadoek

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Isn't the main character male? If so, I think the whole Affinity level thing can make the game classify as Netorare.
It could be classified as NTR, if the main character gave two flying fucks about what happens to the girl, which doesn't seem to be the case.

Plus, i did refer to it as affinity, but context implies it has less to do with affection and more with sinergy. As a wild guess, i suppose it'll work the same way pokemon affection does. If it reaches point zero she will stop aiding/fighting with the MC, or maybe it'll drop to a bad end game over where she leaves.

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
[RJ171742] 神精伝 Shin-sei-den

Welp Full Flaps new game seems to be coming this summer. The demo is out tho.

Controls are: Z: Ok, X: Cancel/Run, Space: Menu

There are various options you can fiddle with in the menu, one option above Save. Things such as who's in front in the team and what the Male characters face looks like. Also you can turn On and Off auto-fighting, which basicly auto-resolves fights as you bump into enemies, making you take damage and giving you loot.

Apparently if you let her experience... stuff... her Mood gets worse and she gets angry. When H-monsters attack her she sometimes retaliates with magic so I guess the angrier she is the more often she retaliates. Oh and how often she heals you...

EDIT: What a horrible night to have a curse.

Last edited:

Genome

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: [RJ171742] 神精伝 Shin-sei-den

You know, I've never been a huge fan of FF's side scrollers, but this works great as an RPG. Has Full Flap release any RPGs like this before?

Also, I've only found 2 scenes in the demo, one when resting at the inn and one if you let one of the tentacle monsters kill the girl in battle. If you push left when in battle, you get a defend option, which can be helpful if you are looking for the combat scenes.

Golgo9999

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

fug Persona 5 and Dark souls 3 i want THIS!

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I've only found 2 scenes in the demo, one when resting at the inn and one if you let one of the tentacle monsters kill the girl in battle.
Kill? Do you mean the rape move during combat when her H meter goes to 0 or is there a scene after the fight?

But yeah, there doesn't seem to be any more scenes than that. If the girls mood/opinion about you is neutral and you lose a fight, she apparently takes you into the hospital and you seem to get a scene there but it's totally blurred.

However, if the girl hates your guts and you lose a fight, you get a scene of her looking down on you with a scornful face and it's game over. :D

OP
P

piss_taker

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Shin-Sei-Den - FullFlap's Next Project - RPG

Demo is out

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score

awww, i thought you would only play as the girl character. Guy feels like a 3rd wheel between CR lol

Hagya

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Kill? Do you mean the rape move during combat when her H meter goes to 0 or is there a scene after the fight?
If you let her be raped a second or third time in the fight, she is undressed by the monster.

Last edited:
OP
P

piss_taker

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Shin-Sei-Den - FullFlap's Next Project - RPG

I'm getting black screen, both in the options and in the trial
At first I thought it froze, but after pressing a few buttons on the trial I heard "confirm" and "decline" sound effects so it must be that I'm having a black screen

I'm going to assume is that my language packs aren't updated and there's no way to update it because I'm on Vista Basic and I would need Ultimate or Enterprise. Fuck Microsoft

Last edited:

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score

That's only undress though. If she gets her H bar to zero again it is just the same thing but undressed. The bar beneath her H bar is her clothing hp

perakurakarakerot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

someone know hook code or sumtin-liek-dat, for use with translator ?
for thing like agth, ith

Last edited:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Hot dayum! This circle is incredibly going up on my fav list.
Can't wait for this rig to hit the streets yo. Lel XD

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

After trying the trial for a bit, this feels like netorase.

You increases how much she likes you by saving her from monster raping her (i.e. she get grabbed first THEN you save her)

And you lose them by letting the monster finish, BUT it also increases her lewdness.

.- . So you essentially try to balance saving her for brownie points and letting monster do their thing to make her lewder

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

After trying the trial for a bit, this feels like netorase.

You increases how much she likes you by saving her from monster raping her (i.e. she get grabbed first THEN you save her)

And you lose them by letting the monster finish, BUT it also increases her lewdness.

.- . So you essentially try to balance saving her for brownie points and letting monster do their thing to make her lewder
If this is to be true, then kudos to this circle.
Finally, someone with ability to develop games has come up with this system!

OP
P

piss_taker

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

What the fuck where'd you people come from?
I swear I posted about the demo being out and it was me pera and Mayak. I refresh then there you guys are posting way before me.

I really wish I could try it

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

What the fuck where'd you people come from?
I swear I posted about the demo being out and it was me pera and Mayak. I refresh then there you guys are posting way before me.

I really wish I could try it
Some guy made another thread and admin merged them.