What's new

RPG [Full Flap] 神精伝 / Shin-Sei-Den (RJ171742)

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Shin-Sei-Den - FullFlap's Next Project - RPG

Closer to 13 hours actually. Give or take some minutes if DLSite updates early or late.
Well, it's embarrassing to admit but, that time estimation of mine is also included the time prediction for a link to appear here. :eek:

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, it's embarrassing to admit but, that time estimation of mine is also included the time prediction for a link to appear here. :eek:
I'd call you optimistic then. :p

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'd call you optimistic then. :p
You should know how fast the awesome guys here work if it is for an anticipated game like this. :p
And yes, i like being optimistic. :)

Last edited:

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You should know how fast the awesome guys here work if it is for an anticipated game like this. :p
And yes, i like being optimistic. :)
Nooooo! Don't say that! You're gonna jinx it! :p

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

So is the game done in RPGmaker or in WolfRPG? Im curious if someone would pick it for a basic translation. Really liked Demon's Sperm.

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

So is the game done in RPGmaker or in WolfRPG? Im curious if someone would pick it for a basic translation. Really liked Demon's Sperm.
Neither, actually. It seems to be something much more unique, with some similarities to whatever they used for Demon's Sperm. That in mind, translating this one could be a challenge, but if Demon's Sperm was doable, then it shouldn't be impossible.

AltairPL

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Neither, actually. It seems to be something much more unique, with some similarities to whatever they used for Demon's Sperm. That in mind, translating this one could be a challenge, but if Demon's Sperm was doable, then it shouldn't be impossible.
I seriously doubt anyone would pick this for translation, at least not until someone figures out how to decrypt/edit the game file without it crashing at startup or at least extract and then re-inject strings.
Demon's Sperm is relatively light on strings to translate, but it still takes the patcher few minutes to do its job - with this game it would take much longer.
At the moment, potential translator would have to be a masochist with a LOT of free time on his hand and few additional skills.
Would be great if a competent and dedicated translator would propose to Full Flap doing the more or less official translation, but that's probably a wishful thinking.

jccq89

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Game is out:
New for it's release.

Edit: Correction

Last edited:

Sarav

Reputation score

Game is out:
For a second there, I thought you had a link to the game, not the dlsite.

jccq89

Demon Girl
Reputation score

For a second there, I thought you had a link to the game, not the dlsite.
Sorry, I was just pointing it out because the first link (the one with the release for mid may) wasnt updated here, the game release got another link for its release, at least for me.

Last edited:

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Can't wait to get a hold of this one. Looks like it'll be better than his last work. Don't suppose it's on the English DLsite for me to buy?

harems

Demon Girl
Reputation score

so can we use chiitrans with this game ?

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

Can't wait to get a hold of this one. Looks like it'll be better than his last work. Don't suppose it's on the English DLsite for me to buy?
Nope, I don't think he's released any of his games on english Dlsite

Stiltzkinator

Reputation score

I seriously doubt anyone would pick this for translation, at least not until someone figures out how to decrypt/edit the game file without it crashing at startup or at least extract and then re-inject strings.
Demon's Sperm is relatively light on strings to translate, but it still takes the patcher few minutes to do its job - with this game it would take much longer.
At the moment, potential translator would have to be a masochist with a LOT of free time on his hand and few additional skills.
Would be great if a competent and dedicated translator would propose to Full Flap doing the more or less official translation, but that's probably a wishful thinking.
You would know best, since IIRC, you're behind the Demon's Sperm TL (thanks for that, by the way).

ShinVeritas

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Thanks for the blazing fast link. Now if you'll all excuse me...

Sarav

Reputation score

Anyone else having problems hooking it? It either repeats the sentence over and over, or it's missing alot of character's and the sentence is broken up. Only the repeating hooks gets a complete sentence but it's annoying when it just keeps going. I've already set it to stop repeating text but it does it anyway.

Boardwalk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone else having problems hooking it? It either repeats the sentence over and over, or it's missing alot of character's and the sentence is broken up. Only the repeating hooks gets a complete sentence but it's annoying when it just keeps going. I've already set it to stop repeating text but it does it anyway.
This works with all the fullflap games.

If you use AGTH, use /c /v /x3 /kf for the modifiers
then pick on of the hooks just underneath the "GetGlyphOutlineA" pair near the top of the list.

It hooks everything properly (menus, stats, speech etc), no repeat, no missing characters.

perakurakarakerot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I use this
I just use /x /v /w (under "add parameters") and AGTH hooks it just fine. In fact it works for a lot of games, even wolfRPG. You'll want to use the "suppress repetition of phrases" option. The only thread I found that copied everything correctly was spamming the clipboard.
and then i could grasp that she prostituting herself for mc hospital fee

edit : beaten to it ya!