What's new

RPG [Full Flap] 神精伝 / Shin-Sei-Den (RJ171742)

OP
P

piss_taker

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: FullFlap's Next Project - RPG

Blog Update, showing off the game so far with a video

Relic

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Looks better than expected and those battle animations give me hope for sprite and animated cg sex.

Swisher223

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Looked pretty interesting and animations were smooth. Based on the video, seems like you can toggle the male protagonist on or off (portrait and sprites) in the party although wasn't so sure how that would impact battle since he switched immediately to quick battles.

Wouldn't be surprised if the male protagonist would play a minor role in terms of CG

rocketboyz12

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Why do i get the feeling there is going to be ntr in this.

whitecode

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

well on the top of page the toon drawing has shown that our main protagonist is fighting monster while seeing partner screwed

rocketboyz12

Demon Girl
Reputation score

well on the top of page the toon drawing has shown that our main protagonist is fighting monster while seeing partner screwed
No i got that part.I mean the ending.She decides to get screwed by the monsters rather than get together with the guy.:D

OP
P

piss_taker

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I don't think that might be the case. His past games never had ntr or had the vibe of it. Also the male protagonist is supposed to be a self-insert of you(this is supported by the fact you can change the protag's portrait to a faceless one). I might also think that the obligitory animated CG and CG will be you fucking the women besides the one we've been shown.

EcchiExpress

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I might also think that the obligitory animated CG and CG will be you fucking the women besides the one we've been shown.
I really hope that's not the case where its just a cut and dry RPG game where the h-animations and CGs are event based only between the male and female protagonist, that is super boring. If there isn't any combat rape nor any battle h-mechanics involving the female protagonist and the enemies then this game will turn out be very disappointing

Last edited:

Kabokle

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I really hope that he will focus more on actual H stuff in this game.

OP
P

piss_taker

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I really hope that's not the case where its just a cut and dry RPG game where the h-animations and CGs are event based only between the male and female protagonist, that is super boring. If there isn't any combat rape nor any battle h-mechanics involving the female protagonist and the enemies then this game will turn out be very disappointing
Have you ever played his games before? When I said animated cg and cg i meant ones you get when you beat a boss or some game over cg. Completely different from the ones where you get raped by a random enemy

Attachments

EcchiExpress

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Have you ever played his games before? When I said...
Calm down, my statement was mostly based from my observations from the video he posted. I just hope we get to see more of the H side of the RPG battle system, if there is any.

OP
P

piss_taker

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Blog update

OP
P

piss_taker

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Blog update, man I can't wait for this game

Reactions: fox

Masker99

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Chocolate futa? I'm okay with this.
Hopefully the RPG part will be more or less balanced.

JAB

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Chocolate futa? I'm okay with this.
Hopefully the RPG part will be more or less balanced.
I am hopefully for a quick English release after the Japanese one comes out. Although, Futa has me really excited.

Shadoek

Demon Girl
Reputation score

New update on the blog.

According to my interpretation of the ambiguous google translation:

There wil be a clothes gauge and ero-resistance gauge, as well as an affinity system regarding the loyalty of your partner (The magician girl.)

The more she is h-attacked, the less she will like the MC. This can be prevented, or reversed, by defeating enemies that attempt to attack her in such manner, fast. The longer she is in an H animation the faster her affinity changes.

Apparently, there will be more polishing regarding this system later on.

It was also revealed that FullFlap is planning to release the trial version this month. However, due to time issues, it might not have voices included, unlike his past two titles.

Being a fan of his works since Mushroom Kingdom Princess, i don't think that will be an issue in the least.