What's new

SIM Loli [FreakilyCharming] Teaching Feeling 〜奴隷との生活〜 / Life With A Slave -Teaching Feeling- (RJ162718)

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: 奴隷との生活 -Teaching Feeling-

I also may have spoken too soon about the lack of content I saw, since for some reason I haven't been able to get anything other than the oral and regular sex scenes to unlock (withholding sex after her lust is high didn't activate the rape scene, for example, even after waiting for two weeks). Can't drug her or do anything in the forest, either, so I'm not sure if it was patched incorrectly, or if I was supposed to pick an option at the beginning that was more rapey in nature. Ah, well, thanks for the full save that was posted earlier, as that cleared everything up.

TheBl4ckC4t

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The thing is as you see in the scenes you have to wear a specific outfit in the forest for a scene and having her lewdness number very high to get all three scenes and she will only ask you to do it and rape you if her lewdness meter is really high as you have to let her wear the skimpy dress to get the kitchen scene.

Therefore getting the scenes is cryptic and without a walkthrough I would have never noticed that I need to make her addicted or how to get the kitchen one, since I never let her wear skimpy things normally.
I like to look at it as petting simulator, but the urge for completion let me finish getting all scenes.

here is the new probably 100 % file of the 1.21 version. I didn´t found any new scenes to get in this version but a lot of stuff to buy which I bought.

anyone any idea what letting her help with work does, why you can go outside alone now?
With the new version everything is in japanese again and since I cannot read a lot of kanji, I have no idea what as example the shopkeeper says.
I guess I have to look up how to englishpatch this game

Attachments

Last edited:
E

erobotan

This.

Why can't the whole world just start headpatting each other and achieve world peace as a result?
Headpatting is banned lol.

Headpatting mini game in the new Fire Emblems is removed because it's against the western values and i heard if you play this game in korea then you go to jail.

The UN is currently attacking Japan again, they succesfuly banned fictional loli last time after Rapelay incident. What will happen this time?

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Headpatting mini game in the new Fire Emblems is removed.
Fuck, man...

What's wrong with these guys' mind?

They think headpatting some loli and adolescent girls is any worse than patting Gardevoir in Pokemon Amie?

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Headpatting is banned lol.

Headpatting mini game in the new Fire Emblems is removed because it's against the western values and i heard if you play this game in korea then you go to jail.

The UN is currently attacking Japan again, they succesfuly banned fictional loli last time after Rapelay incident. What will happen this time?
I've read that you can still interact with whomever you marry in the new Fire Emblem, at least, though I don't believe it's full on face touching like the Japanese version. Beyond the censorship, what also angered me were people who were insulting anyone who spoke out against it, as if it was highly sexual in nature and only perverts and pedophiles would speak out against it. I don't even get any pleasure out of touching my characters' faces - I simply don't agree with the thought of anything being censored in my video games, much less something as innocuous as face touching. What's also equally stupid and confusing is that they've supposedly removed the swimsuit accessories you could buy for your units in the US version, but they still show up in them if you run into them in the bath (yes, you can walk in on other characters while they're in the bath, even in the localization). There's also this, which has been the butt of many jokes for the last few days:

People who don't even play the games should let those who play and enjoy them enjoy them. Loli, shota, and furries do absolutely nothing for me, for example, but you won't see me walking into those threads and crapping on everyone or trying to get it banned. I'm not sure what these people think they're accomplishing when they censor anything like this. I truly hope no one in Korea is being arrested for anything related to this - I've heard conflicting reports and have no idea how to find out the truth.

tmw

Demon Girl
Reputation score

For those of you, like me, who have no knowledge of these "Moon Runes" and/or have a bad memory, I worked out if you take the scenario folder out of the 1.16 patch, the translation will (mostly kinda) work, at least for the buttons, which for me is 90% of the problem anyways, and it turns out most of the buttons in the update were already translated, at least for the kimono, apron, scarf, and "work together" so far.

That aside, I eagerly await the work of our tireless translators.

You are doing god's work, people.

tentakuru

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Does anyone know where I can find a list of what's new in v1.21? Compared to the original release, that is. I've not played with any of the beta updates or anything.

tmw

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know where I can find a list of what's new in v1.21? Compared to the original release, that is. I've not played with any of the beta updates or anything.
New clothes and accessories (those horns tho), a few extra options for tasks during the day, like going out alone and "working with" Sylvie, though I don't know precisely what these do so far, and a new option (when one or another stat gets high enough) in the "pat head" menu.

The 1.16 patch has the majority (if not all) of the buttons translated, and if you take the "Scenario" folder out of it it will work as a partial til they update it, as leaving the scenario folder in breaks the game and makes Sylvie disappear.

Anyone find anything I forgot/haven't found?

kokotheworm

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I was wondering if it was possible to mod the sound . Like input moan when she does and change , whatever sound it is when you touch her . Any guess ?

Reepyr

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I was wondering if it was possible to mod the sound . Like input moan when she does and change , whatever sound it is when you touch her . Any guess ?
I would imagine if you listen to all the sound files included in the game and found the specific file you wanted to replace it should work. Just have to make sure what you replace it with is the same file type and exactly the same name.

Makein

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Any mods form it? I see some made on chineese sites, but dont find download button... And here is real thing ^^
www .moezu .com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=19572

tmw

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just saw it was updated with a 1.30 release, something about a beta. Anyone got the deets?

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Does the waitress serve any purpose other than being a background character like the costume shop lady?

iotaku

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Information about 1.30 beta:
Japanese:
アップデート履歴beta

ver1.30betaその2
着替えコマンドに専用絵を追加。
 (ロードした場合一度着替え以外のボタンを押さないとエラーが出ますので注意
先回追加したHシーンの回想実装

ver1.30beta
2/8
Hシーンひとつ追加(回想未実装

ver1.20beta
12/31
コマンド追加(詳しくはreadmeで
外出時に選択肢追加
服屋でコマンド追加
衣装追加
撫でるコマンドの拡張
English:

ver1.30beta Part 2
Adding a dedicated picture to change clothes command.
(If you load not once pressed a button other than the change of clothes and note that you get an error
It recalls implementation of the added H scene earlier times

ver1.30beta
2/8
H scene Add one (recollection unimplemented

ver1.20beta
12/31
Adding commands (for more information in the readme
Additional choices on the go
Command added in the clothes shop
Additional costumes
Extension of stroking command

Update history beta
ver1.22

2/8
Typo fixes
Fixed change of date change during Nasty degree has not been performed correctly.
Fixed talk branch at the time of going out has not been performed normally part.
Fixed sailor clothes long-sleeved short-sleeved stood on end when stroked command.
Enclosed "ver1.30 Beta Part 2".

I have the 1.22 version, Pm me for the link!

Kuroneko.

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I have a problem with the game seem's like I can't see the girl at all. The suspicious man moves and we're supposed to see her but there's nothing there. Even in the menu where you interact with her. This is wierd... :confused:

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

I have a problem with the game seem's like I can't see the girl at all. The suspicious man moves and we're supposed to see her but there's nothing there. Even in the menu where you interact with her. This is wierd... :confused:
Did you unzip the file while using Japanese unicode? App Locale may not cut it.

hongbitsd

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just tried out 1.30 Chinese version from nyaa.
Don't know if anyone find out about it but here is new scene.
I don't know moon rune but to trigger the scene I think you need to reach certain lewdness.
>You go out by yourself
>Go back to the house instead of shopping.
>Catch Sylvie doing the great deed.

Attachments

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Why does the chinese have progressed further than what the original have?

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Why does the chinese have progressed further than what the original have?
They don't? If you scroll up there's 1.30 beta mentioned above, so him mentioning Chinese beta is probably the Chinese group have translated their beta version?