What's new

SIM Loli [FreakilyCharming] Teaching Feeling 〜奴隷との生活〜 / Life With A Slave -Teaching Feeling- (RJ162718)

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: 奴隷との生活 -Teaching Feeling-

I proclaim Sylphie guilty of being a weapon of mass destruction.

A kawaii bug

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone with complete save and all the dresses? I kinda gave up half way xD

bladestorm91

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do I get her to lick my fingers? Also how do I get the six upper right CGs?

DDragonMan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Whoever gave me negative rep with the message "Different opinion".. well played

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Whoever gave me negative rep with the message "Different opinion".. well played
Well, 'what' exactly you wanted to convey in that post?

You don't like the game? You didn't have to tell us that, I believe everyone knows that no game will ever satisfies everyone.

You think it's overrated, why? If you leave with just a one liner then you're just seen as flamebating. If you think you have an actual criticism to say, say it out properly.

If you don't want negative rep, then don't make negative post without explanation?

In other news, v1.21 torrent is out on torrent/ddl sites.

Lokes

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Not sure if this is the right thread to post in, but do you guys happen to know, if there is a translation for 1.21 yet? I mean it's playable even without translations, but it would feel more right, since I'd like to understand the dialogues. Would be awesome if you guys could reply, thank you in advance.

lkkyo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

You don't like the game? You didn't have to tell us that, I believe everyone knows that no game will ever satisfies everyone.

You think it's overrated, why? If you leave with just a one liner then you're just seen as flamebating. If you think you have an actual criticism to say, say it out properly.

If you don't want negative rep, then don't make negative post without explanation?

great news!!!

Static1218

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone got the full game? The one link from page 22 isn't working anymore D:

tmw

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hell, I think its a bit overrated myself (though if the author keeps adding content like he has been doing, I will very likely reconsider this opinion, maybe even after I check out the new update), mostly as I saw it as a light on story katawa shojo clone with no real progression other than avoiding the single bad end, and then...what? Unlocking the CG's in an endless victory lap?

That's not to say I didn't like it (and you bet your ass I spent hours running that victory lap myself, mostly seeing just how many orgasms I could rack up in a single "night"), and I think its a fine game for what it is...I think I was mostly just disappointed that there was no other option than to turn her into a sex crazed maniac...tho the scene you get if you don't sex her for a week is pretty freakin' hawt, I have to admit.

And with my two cents now clearly spent, I am off to download the hell out of the update, and as Eab1990 so eloquently put it, I too will resume the headpatting.

==MIGHT BE IMPORTANT==

it would seem the 1.16 translation is not compatible with the new update. I applied it mostly for the uncensor and it got rid of Sylvie entirely...

Haven't done a rigorous test yet, just thought I should warn people just in case, and as always, BACK-UP YOUR FILES.

Last edited:

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I noticed that the patch didn't work on the newest version, too, since I figured this was a good time to jump in (the cat ears won me over). I went ahead and played the previous version instead and have to echo some of the sentiments I've recently seen in this thread. The sheer amount of sales and all of the hype gave me high standards for this game, so I was surprised to see that there's not a lot to it. It's not bad, especially not compared to the glut of mediocre H games we receive, but I was expecting something on the level of Katawa Shoujo story-wise with all of the praise I've seen thrown at this.

I played without a guide and luckily had no trouble keeping her alive, but I kept playing without sleeping with her for a few weeks, was wondering why nothing new was happening, then looked it up and saw that I basically had to sleep with her to get anything new to happen. Bah.

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Personally, I at first avoided the game because I wasn't sure if Sylvie was a zombie or not (plus I'm not much for cyclops girls, so I likewise avoided the circle's previous game; I did think the Cinderella Girls CG sets were okay though), but then I saw the translation and figured what the hell.

Somehow, I managed to miss all the hype surrounding it, so I went in with no expectations and came out... well, pleasantly surprised would be an understatement.

But barebones content or not, I can't say I'm complaining about Sylvie's massive popularity.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Let the headpatting resume.
This.

Why can't the whole world just start headpatting each other and achieve world peace as a result?

UrusaiSenpai

Sex Demon
Reputation score

This.

Why can't the whole world just start headpatting each other and achieve world peace as a result?
Wanna come with me and start headpatting ISIS, We may bring peace to the world? :D

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Hell, I think its a bit overrated myself (though if the author keeps adding content like he has been doing, I will very likely reconsider this opinion, maybe even after I check out the new update), mostly as I saw it as a light on story katawa shojo clone with no real progression other than avoiding the single bad end, and then...what? Unlocking the CG's in an endless victory lap?

That's not to say I didn't like it (and you bet your ass I spent hours running that victory lap myself, mostly seeing just how many orgasms I could rack up in a single "night"), and I think its a fine game for what it is...I think I was mostly just disappointed that there was no other option than to turn her into a sex crazed maniac...tho the scene you get if you don't sex her for a week is pretty freakin' hawt, I have to admit.

And with my two cents now clearly spent, I am off to download the hell out of the update, and as Eab1990 so eloquently put it, I too will resume the headpatting.

==MIGHT BE IMPORTANT==

it would seem the 1.16 translation is not compatible with the new update. I applied it mostly for the uncensor and it got rid of Sylvie entirely...

Haven't done a rigorous test yet, just thought I should warn people just in case, and as always, BACK-UP YOUR FILES.
It's a viral game. Like the success of flappy bird, no one really knows why the game has become so popular. It just so happens that the game has all the right elements needed to make it ridiculously moe and bitter sweet. Sometimes coincidences happen.

iotaku

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I got the mega link. Since it has loli content, pm me for the link :)

Edit: Those who pmed me for the link for 1.16 in the past week, please pm me again so I can get you the 1.21v