What's new

SIM Loli [FreakilyCharming] Teaching Feeling 〜奴隷との生活〜 / Life With A Slave -Teaching Feeling- (RJ162718)

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: 奴隷との生活 -Teaching Feeling-

LOL at least the south koreans can play this version. They can't arrest no one if you are just patting air.
Thats must be the "real life" version put a pillow will be more accurate :p

spacegodzilla

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Any progress on 1.30 ?
1.30 is still in beta so you're going to need to be a bit more patient.

On another note, Ray-K mentioned on Twitter that he's planning to implement an underwear section for clothing in v1.4.

lkkyo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

ahhh just waiting when he really finished the game, doing it again and again every time a new version comes out makes me a bit tired

effen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hmm, I'm still getting the "Died of a cough" ending. Gave her pancakes, lots of head pats. Does anyone know how to avoid the "death ending"?

BetaCodeX

Lurker
Reputation score

Hmm, I'm still getting the "Died of a cough" ending. Gave her pancakes, lots of head pats. Does anyone know how to avoid the "death ending"?
Be sure not to finish the touching scene at the beginning all the way to the end. Locks you in. Don't feed her just bread and water at dinner time, take care of her when she does get sick and she won't die from it. And of course, headpats keep death at bay.

effen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So, I have tried, like, every combination. I give her the best meal, pancakes, all head pats possible - dead. Sex every day, dead. No sex, bad meals...dead. No sex, good meals, dead. Go out, dead. Don't go out, dead. The thing that seems to trigger her dying is getting to 75 intimacy points. Nothing else seems to affect it.

Is there a choice combination that definitely doesn't lead to death that I can try to see if my game is just bugged?

Edit: I never get the option to take care of her when she is sick.

dodangcuong

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So, I have tried, like, every combination. I give her the best meal, pancakes, all head pats possible - dead. Sex every day, dead. No sex, bad meals...dead. No sex, good meals, dead. Go out, dead. Don't go out, dead. The thing that seems to trigger her dying is getting to 75 intimacy points. Nothing else seems to affect it.

Is there a choice combination that definitely doesn't lead to death that I can try to see if my game is just bugged?

Same meal - head pat - you look cute - pancake - let her do house work - repeat head pat until day 11,try talk to her until she ask if u r doctor.

Injihara

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Im currently working on v1.30,
So far now translated into English around 90% or so.

While translating the code i saw few action code that trigger new scenes that's not release yet, like buying Sylvie food when going out alone, chit chat with Niefu ( the waitress ), Alleria ( the clothes shop owner ), new scene that Sylvie doing it alone, Sylvie assists as a nurse when you are working, and some really erotic lines what pop ups when you get her lust and itimacy over 5000.

I have photos to show but i'm just now registered to this forum so it could take awhile to let you guys see..

Injihara

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

the reason you never get the option taking care of her because you did something wrong before reaching that scene.
to let the taking care of her option pop out, you must not let these things have :
- Rape her, even once. ( Molest button, you can play around with her but never getting option to rape her, just playing around, that's it, or for safe never push that Molest button ).
- She trusts you equal or more than 6 points. ( base on how you let her eat the same meal with you (1), let her help you with simple chores (2), let her have a room to sleep at the start (3), buying her first clothes (4), let her slep with you later (5), tell her that you never do something bad to her (6), buying food for her, anykind of food is count (7), and more .. but then it's ok )
- Itimacy points at least 65 pts when you reach the Sylvie got sick scene. ( raise by the legendary head patting )
- Don't let her eat the same meal with you. ( easily to understand that only eat breads can't have strength to overcome the illness right ? :D )

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

- Itimacy points at least 65 pts when you reach the Sylvie got sick scene. ( raise by the legendary head patting )
B-but headpatting will teach you to be a rapist... :(:(:(

dodangcuong

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Im currently working on v1.30,
So far now translated into English around 90% or so.

While translating the code i saw few action code that trigger new scenes that's not release yet, like buying Sylvie food when going out alone, chit chat with Niefu ( the waitress ), Alleria ( the clothes shop owner ), new scene that Sylvie doing it alone, Sylvie assists as a nurse when you are working, and some really erotic lines what pop ups when you get her lust and itimacy over 5000.

I have photos to show but i'm just now registered to this forum so it could take awhile to let you guys see..
just put a space between the image link

ie:
i.img ur.com/HrElETH.jpg

u r my savior :D

Injihara

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The 10% is because of my English skills is not really good, pretty rough with some lines, but at least understandable.
It's totally translated 100%.

Here's the link :D:D:D

img ur.com/a/jgObb

dodangcuong

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

awesome, will you share the translate file when u r finish ?

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Please move any translation discussion to the Translation section. There's already a thread, so feel free to either make another one for your own translation, or post in the existing one.

Freunde

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Is it possible to Save-Transfer? Or will you need to do everything again when playing the new version?

Injihara

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Please move any translation discussion to the Translation section. There's already a thread, so feel free to either make another one for your own translation, or post in the existing one.
Thank you for your mention, i will.

Is it possible to Save-Transfer? Or will you need to do everything again when playing the new version?
At least for now, version 1.20 -> above ( 1.30 tested ), is using the same save file method. So if you are playing 1.20 and above then it's ok to transfer your save files to newer version, at least up to 1.30 for now.

markus0i

Sex Demon
Reputation score

There's actually a good amount of cute cosplay out there for this game.