What's new

SIM Loli [FreakilyCharming] Teaching Feeling 〜奴隷との生活〜 / Life With A Slave -Teaching Feeling- (RJ162718)

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: 奴隷との生活 -Teaching Feeling-

So this was just brought to my attention.

lkkyo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

So this was just brought to my attention.

hope there will be a update with this voice!

pewpewsmurf

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Anyone got the latest version with eng patch and any mods?
I am already confused with the continuation after 1.4 I think @3@

Nomake Wan

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

NO WAY! This just topped the dlsite most popular overall product charts!
It was also featured in the Korean edition of MAXIM magazine. Wow!!

hope there will be a update with this voice!
There will not be. This is a fan-created H drama CD. It is unrelated to Ray-K, and most likely the person behind it wouldn't be into constantly doing dub work as new content is added. This was a one-off. Not that I'd mind a voiced game!

Anyone got the latest version with eng patch and any mods?
I am already confused with the continuation after 1.4 I think @3@
1.16 is the current version. Get that. As for the English...

New version of the all-in-one patch, and the last one I'll be putting out for 1.16. I went ahead and did a full pass of every script in the game, fixing up the spelling/grammar, repairing lines that broke due to asterisk placement, adjusting a few menu displays to flow better in English, things like that. I'm happy enough to call it complete and will focus all future energy on getting the translations running on 1.20b so that I can be sure it'll be easier to implement once the game's updated for real.

Code:
mega.nz/#!Wx00iBRS!8b7TxIcwPRofH3tJDJBb0FJ4XVkev0sfCtq-W7IL-JY
Enjoy, folks!

lkkyo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

There will not be. This is a fan-created H drama CD. It is unrelated to Ray-K, and most likely the person behind it wouldn't be into constantly doing dub work as new content is added. This was a one-off. Not that I'd mind a voiced game!

New version of the all-in-one patch, and the last one I'll be putting out for 1.16. I went ahead and did a full pass of every script in the game, fixing up the spelling/grammar, repairing lines that broke due to asterisk placement, adjusting a few menu displays to flow better in English, things like that. I'm happy enough to call it complete and will focus all future energy on getting the translations running on 1.20b so that I can be sure it'll be easier to implement once the game's updated for real.

Code:
Enjoy, folks!
awesome work +rep

1 question: any idea when the 1.20b will come?

pewpewsmurf

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Code:
Enjoy, folks!
You, sir are my hero. I was actually expecting people to just ask me to search through the thread of links.

Thank you so much <3

Nomake Wan

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

1 question: any idea when the 1.20b will come?
If you mean the game, the beta has been out since the end of December if you bought the game on DLSite. If you mean when my updated patch will be available, no idea. I'm taking a bit of a break, so it'll get done when it gets done.

Drake68655

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I would seem that Ray, the creator of Teaching Feeling, has found out about the translation and that a lot of the western audience has pirated the game, and he's none too happy about it if his recent tweets are anything to go by.

black990

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I would seem that Ray, the creator of Teaching Feeling, has found out about the translation and that a lot of the western audience has pirated the game, and he's none too happy about it if his recent tweets are anything to go by.
Yes, because only the western people pirate the game lol

Nomake Wan

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I'm fine with those tweets. I'm fine that he believes the translation is piracy. I know that I purchased the game and I have a receipt to prove it. My conscience is clear. I am aware that many people who did not purchase the game use my patch. That's not my problem and I don't promote such a thing, so my conscience is clear. The only problem would be violating an EULA on modifying the game, but as far as I can tell no such EULA was placed into the game so, as always, my conscience is clear.

I also know that despite alllll of that...it's still the top game on DLSite overall. I congratulate him on his achievement and still look forward to the next version. That's all I have to say on the subject.

Sigfried

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I got totally confused by his stance.
He admits piracy occurs in Japan, aknowledges that there players from outside of Japan that bougth the game, but cocnludes that non-japanese players are not to be trusted.

He also seems to conclude that the translation only runs in pirated versions of the game, somehow, and shows displeasure in the fact that there were translations made for his game.

I like his work and have to admit there is quite a lot of effort in it, and piracy really is bad.

But he seems a bit xenophobic to me.

Jaypee

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's a shame he sees it that way, but it's understandable when it's got over 100k downloads on torrent sites and only 320 on the international side of DLsite. Though to be fair, Nekopara only has 6k downloads after a year, and all the other games in the international top 10 have been out longer than that.

All I can say really is that I've observed an awful lot of people who are too lazy to even patch the game themselves, which leads to pre-patched full copies getting thrown up on torrent sites. I think acknowledging the English patch would take him a lot further than complaining about it on Twitter. He'll never beat the ease of piracy, but he could definitely capitalize on a few honest people's laziness by including the patch in the international version, or (if he can't include it, for legal reasons) at least including a link in the readme with some installation instructions.

I suppose we could also put out a patch for the trial (maybe reach out to him about it first if he'll listen, since he seems to be upset that no one asked for permission to translate his game). There's only around 20 or so lines in the trial untranslated after I ran it through my scripts.

Nomake Wan

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I suppose we could also put out a patch for the trial (maybe reach out to him about it first if he'll listen, since he seems to be upset that no one asked for permission to translate his game). There's only around 20 or so lines in the trial untranslated after I ran it through my scripts.
Could I ask two huge favors from you? First, to update your tldict script with the translations in my above all-in-one...and second, a version of the untranslated lines specific to the demo?

I can bang out 20 lines in no time flat. 200 lines, that'll take a little longer.

Sourjelly

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I got totally confused by his stance.
He admits piracy occurs in Japan, aknowledges that there players from outside of Japan that bougth the game, but cocnludes that non-japanese players are not to be trusted.

He also seems to conclude that the translation only runs in pirated versions of the game, somehow, and shows displeasure in the fact that there were translations made for his game.

I like his work and have to admit there is quite a lot of effort in it, and piracy really is bad.

But he seems a bit xenophobic to me.
There's a reason he's act looks ...bit xenophobic.

Currently there's someone harassing him on the twitter with total nonsense :(

Last edited:

Jaypee

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Could I ask two huge favors from you? First, to update your tldict script with the translations in my above all-in-one...and second, a version of the untranslated lines specific to the demo?

I can bang out 20 lines in no time flat. 200 lines, that'll take a little longer.
Okay, here you go. The lines from the demo are at the end of the file.

Download link removed.

If you want to make further changes, I recommend you make them to this file instead of directly to the scenario files. You can use my translation script to see the changes in game. If you need help running the script or setting up a batch file to automate it, let me know.

The reason why I recommend using the script is that there is a ton of duplicated text, and in a few cases your changes only touched one of the many copies. Also, while the script can export the changes you made to the scenario files, it can be difficult (and error-prone) to turn that back into a dictionary if you made any structural changes to the scenario file.

Last edited:

Nomake Wan

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Well to be fair, the existing script had some untranslated lines in it because of some errors that I fixed in the original files (mostly the ones where lines of Sylvie's spoken text began with an asterisk), so it was gonna need fixing anyway. It was just easier to do edits on-the-fly to the scripts themselves than it was to work with the python version at the time. I was already in fixing code, so fixing grammar and such was straightforward. Though of course things unique to the English version (such as the Sylvie Status and Life Record screens) of course can't be patched with a dictionary method anyway.

Here is the script with the demo lines translated!

mega.nz/#!Pt10XYAL!1_1WQc3O4YwUaYeawmqSLqrwskOUnjL6u0gZ_2kI17Y

However, notice that line 1121 appears to be the "bought" part of buying clothes. Line 1156 is how they should look, line 1155 is missing 1121. Plus a bunch of those \n lines should be separate (which actually caused the majority of the lines at the end to appear as 'untranslated' when they had been translated previously, such as Line 1706 and Line 1100 to name one example).

Hopefully this helps. :)

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Please move any further discussion about translation in the Translation section.

Nomake Wan

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Roger that. Sorry for the mess.

black990

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Is there already a translation thread of teaching feeling? or it need to be created?