What's new

ACT [excessm] おねショタ剣戟ACT パレードバスター Ridge Shota Kengeki ACT parade Buster (RJ176518)

OP
piepiepie

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: [excessm][RJ176518] おねショタ剣戟ACT パレードバスター Ridge Shota Kengeki ACT parade Buster

have you in any way already modified the file? alternatively are you using any programs that isolate other programs in a virtual environment?
I have not modified the game in any way. Just in case that was the problem I downloaded a new copy of the game from DLsite. Still had the same error.

I would also give thanks to you guys trying to help me with this problem.

Greed153

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [excessm][RJ176518] おねショタ剣戟ACT パレードバスター Ridge Shota Kengeki ACT parade Buster

I have not modified the game in any way. Just in case that was the problem I downloaded a new copy of the game from DLsite. Still had the same error.

I would also give thanks to you guys trying to help me with this problem.
So I have the same problem. I've tried to google it and found the answer. We just need to patch it to the exact same original rom, that the author used to make the xdelta. (But I don't get what does this mean...)

Reputation score

The Data.wolf file I have was shared with me a little while ago. As per the readme, it is version 1.31
Running FCIV on it gives me:
MD5 13a75f5c335e344e278d19cc5ca488de
SHA-1 95d3981a0e5d922aadfb1ccf1f5984ef8457086f
I don't mind creating a delta if that isn't the latest DLSite JP version but I do not have access to it if it exists.

To clarify further: this translation patch will only work on the specific version of Data.wolf that matches the one I used. The reason I am doing a delta patch is because it allows me to not give out free copies of the game while still translating it. I'm sure the author would appreciate it just as much as I would appreciate it if all of these game developers would consider string localization as a part of their required feature sets.

Last edited:

MinamotoTerumi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Here is an automated ParadeBuster english translation patch I put together. I don't like to leaving people hanging out to dry but polished english translations just stopped coming in and there never was enough contribution to validate making a patch out of those. This is all done by tools I wrote and google translate plus an already written wolf RPG extraction script (thanks in the readme).

Enjoy/or not.

The translation project is here and will not be removed. Feel free to use it as a starting point for any other efforts translating this game.
Thank you! Even just an unpolished machine translation is an improvement over gibberish, as the text is mangled due to my OS's localization and VNreader doesn't work. The game loaded successfully and was displaying text so I'm gonna assume that the patch was applied 100% correctly.

EDIT: The text runs off the edge of the screen though hmm. Have I got a wrong setting? Also some stuff is still mangled but I'm assuming that's untranslated as of yet.
EDIT2: I got to the third town and went to the castle place and now the game's softlocked with some kind of green text field on the screen. Seems to be complaining about a missing file.

Last edited:

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

The text runs off the edge of the screen though hmm. Have I got a wrong setting? Also some stuff is still mangled but I'm assuming that's untranslated as of yet.
Run the game in fullscreen (CTRL+ALT+ENTER) works for me

darkwhite1602

Reputation score

EDIT2: I got to the third town and went to the castle place and now the game's softlocked with some kind of green text field on the screen. Seems to be complaining about a missing file.
Getting the same thing too. Any fix for this?

MinamotoTerumi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Copy the save file and play it in an untranslated version of the game. You only need to clear that one mission, then you can save and transfer back to the translated version.

The dialogue and such stops being translated shortly after that point, but some things are translated, it's a bit random.

I did manage to finish the game at least. There's some really fun side missions and I really hope that it either gets a full fan translation or the dev decides to pay for a professional translation.

Reputation score

Screenshot it and I can fix it. Since it sounds like this is the only bug at the moment, I definitely want to get it taken care of.

MinamotoTerumi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Screenshot it and I can fix it. Since it sounds like this is the only bug at the moment, I definitely want to get it taken care of.
You encounter it at the start of the first stage of the Kiha Daisho Kuruwa area There's a few green text boxes that pop up during the scene and H-scene before the mission proper like one, but they don't cause any problems. Then one shows up and the game soft locks, you can't go forward or open the menu or anything. You have to close the game.

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

i found out, that there isnt the super hard difficulty in the translated version too, even tho its the same version as my untranslated game

darkwhite1602

Reputation score

You encounter it at the start of the first stage of the Kiha Daisho Kuruwa area There's a few green text boxes that pop up during the scene and H-scene before the mission proper like one, but they don't cause any problems. Then one shows up and the game soft locks, you can't go forward or open the menu or anything. You have to close the game.
and from what i'm seeming the story cutscenes aren't translated after that part

bobhoskins

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Per his twitter account, new update with new weapons and enemies coming soon!

OP
piepiepie

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Per his twitter account, new update with new weapons and enemies coming soon!
Looking at the picture on twitter, I hope the three new girls won't just consist of the twin mushroom girls and the bee girl.
Anyways looking forward to the new patch!

Edit: I just added his twitter on the first page of the thread.

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score

looks like the new update is out today dec 5 from i can see on dlsite
Dec/05/2016 Correction: typos Addition of contents

Superhound

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The new enemies are great, and it looks like the author's added additional ongoing dialogue to smother attacks. That's fantastic.

bobhoskins

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can some tell me how to access the new enemies, or have a save file with the new enemies available in the library?

Shota-kun

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm sitting here waiting for a good guy who will share the new version 1.40 :D

terribletouristtrap

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

any idea when the update will hit the english dlsite?

Passerby4554

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So, the translation still ongoing? I got the thing from that comment on page 31, but I have no idea how to install it.