What's new

RPG RPG Maker [えのきっぷ / Enokippu ] 赤首の闘技場 / The Girl in the Red Slave Collar (RJ140344 / RE140344)

ElZenom

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: enokifu's new heroine RPG!

The hearts indicate her hitzones for the groping attacks and rapes. Unlike real girls, she gets more sensitive by using the zone more. If the heart is full, then you get a bigger increase for the red bar. You also get an increase for every time she cums in battle, up to 5 Orgasms (It is not a multiplier though).
If you want all the hscenes, then do it, and begin a new game with resettet sexual states. Or cheat, whatever you like :D
If you get groped by the final boss, say goodbye to your chance of victory. But at least you get to see the only ingameprego scene ingame (or more like big belly instead of prego)
SO THAT'S WHY! I actually though it will give you some immunity spell or something so I maxed it haha...that's why it was so hard to deal with the last boss.

So basically he tries to protect her by sending her to fight perverts and rapists who are more likely to crush her fighting spirit than actually help get her stronger. Also that doesn't explain why he can't just have his friend train her himself or why she becomes the other contestants slave if she loses the fight. Rather than do this at all, wouldn't it be wiser and safer to kill her right there? Why risk the witch getting her when the only reason to let her live would be the unlikely chance that she is able to get strong enough to defeat the witch. Maybe I'm just overthinking it.

Edit: Forgot to put it in a spoiler.
Maybe it is to strengthen her will to deal with the last boss? When we fought her she's pretty much the succubus of the game with all the spells to make you horny to the max. So I guess all those pre-game are just preparing her for the worst.

And if I'm going to put it in an asshole term, why not use something if you can still use it? Technically, killing her will be reasonable as that will stop the witch from getting the power but that won't do them any good since they will still need to face the witch somehow. So instead of that they can point the prey to the hunter and let them fight each other and they pretty much don't need to do much.

Now that I think about it...recalling those bad/good(?) ends with EVERY bosses (6th boss gives you a pretty nifty life), if going by the story's goal then sooner or later the witch will kill her...which is sad...if she don't do anything she will get killed (horribly) but if she wanted to live she was forced through series of humiliation, rape and life-and-death situation.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, let me summarize what I got.

In general the arena and the slave girls are to keep the rowdy population amused. Bread and circuses and all that. Country of assholes, really.

Anyway the heroine is special. She's inherited some magical blood from her mother and there's a witch with the ability to steal powers from others that wants that blood. And the country's archmage, or whatever he is, wants that witch dead and does not want the witch to steal any more power because that only makes things even harder.

So he sends his knight buddy to kidnap the heroine and put her in the arena. That way, at least the heroine will be safe from the witch for a while. She'll also be very motivated to get better at fighting so that she might just get powerful enough to beat the witch.

Also he puts a curse on the heroine so that her soul will return to the first day whenever she dies so that she'll be able to grow much more powerful than she would normally be able to in the span of 20 days. That's the explanation for New Game +.

Oh, and all the other slave girls get three months, not 20 days.
A few amendments to your explanation, not that most people will care since we're all in this for the CG and the gameplay to a lesser extent.

Roro isn't the country's archmage. If you made it to the true-end he is very specific that he's in this for his own purposes. Our heroine is basically a victim of circumstance and Roro would rather see her die than see her blood get used as a medium by the pink-haired witch. Roro also made a deal with the ex-knight commander to help administer the kingdom after it had been overthrown in a revolution.

The girls get varying terms, but only our heroine gets 20 days because of her special circumstances. If I'm not mistaken either green-hair or red-hair got a month or as much as 6 months for their term.

One proposal Roro considered when putting our heroine through her ordeal was to give her enough fighting strength from winning her battles to be able to defend herself against the witch if she survived the Colosseum and won her freedom. Although he would give her no help, he would keep his word and grant the heroine her freedom if she won the last fight in the normal end. Unfortunately this would prove insufficient when the pink-haired witch finally found her.

The curse placed on our heroine also has one additional advantage for Roro's plan. If something like the normal end occurred and the pink-haired witch got what she wanted, the curse would take effect and essentially wind back time to Day 0 of our heroine's slave-term. That way the pink-haired witch wouldn't get to use the heroine for her plans and our heroine gets one more chance to get even stronger to reach the true end.

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

In general the arena and the slave girls are to keep the rowdy population amused. Bread and circuses and all that. Country of assholes, really.

Anyway the heroine is special. She's inherited some magical blood from her mother and there's a witch with the ability to steal powers from others that wants that blood. And the country's archmage, or whatever he is, wants that witch dead and does not want the witch to steal any more power because that only makes things even harder.

So he sends his knight buddy to kidnap the heroine and put her in the arena. That way, at least the heroine will be safe from the witch for a while. She'll also be very motivated to get better at fighting so that she might just get powerful enough to beat the witch.

Also he puts a curse on the heroine so that her soul will return to the first day whenever she dies so that she'll be able to grow much more powerful than she would normally be able to in the span of 20 days. That's the explanation for New Game +.

I understand that the girl is special and doesn't get more days until she should beat the witch, but what do the other girls get a time limit for, they have no special blood and get haunted by a witch, right?
Also, the curse kicks in effect when she dies? In which GOR does she die of another thing then old-age, besides of the one where she gets impaled by tentacles?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I understand that the girl is special and doesn't get more days until she should beat the witch, but what do the other girls get a time limit for, they have no special blood and get haunted by a witch, right?
Also, the curse kicks in effect when she dies? In which GOR does she die of another thing then old-age, besides of the one where she gets impaled by tentacles?
The girls are entertainment. The kingdom makes money from staging the fights and crowds are satiated with their fill of violence and rape.

burningvigor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do you get the ending where she gets hanged?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How do you get the ending where she gets hanged?
It's the dead end choice for the gang-rape scene. There's a bug prior to 1.02 where the hanging scene wouldn't register in the gallery.

alimagno619

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Okay..stupid question incoming.

Where are these event bosses located?

EDIT: oh nvm. I guess the guy already beat them up, and the save isn't mine.

Last edited:

ElZenom

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Did the author said anything about updates or add-on? From what I see here there seems to be a lot of places where addition can be made.

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

days doesnt matter much actually aside for story

but time on other side it does. same with killing the bosses of colliseum right attendant

every boss you kill you open a new event to search i do not know wish one access another

by example - once advance in main story by killing boses. you can have the event of red haired girl of your house in the brothel section of town on complete night-

same for merchant zone right middle house on late,nnight,fullnight

drug house event in same afternoon and late

left to the drughouse in complete night there is another event.

and some others like noble you rescue n night and the guy behind restaurant in late , night

in day 15th in the main district on night the little girl helper of mage appear for advance in quest ( i havent confirmed but i think you need to have ended the events of the red haired girl )
Can someone translate this to english?

ElZenom

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Can someone translate this to english?
days doesnt matter much actually aside for story

but time on other side it does. same with killing the bosses of colliseum right attendant

You have 28 days and that's all you have. On the 20th+ day you can fight the 7th boss and you will be forced to fight the 8th boss on the 28th day regardless. (If going to true end, will also fight the 9th boss). Regardless of how you act throughout the game, the day that you need to do it doesn't matter. However, there's one event that can only be done after 15+ day that leads to true end [Info below].

The time of the day DOES matter when trying to get CG/Events

every boss you kill you open a new event to search i do not know wish one access another

by example - once advance in main story by killing boses. you can have the event of red haired girl of your house in the brothel section of town on complete night-

If you don't find some events that is because you need to kill the story boss first (there's 8 of them with 6 being 'any-time of the 28 days', 1 being after 20th day [and killing previous 6] and 1 on the last day). For example, there's your red hair friend that her event won't activate unless you kill the 2nd,3rd or 4th boss.

same for merchant zone right middle house on late,nnight,fullnight

In the mechant zone (with shop to buy and eat) there's a house that you can go in at bottom right. Go in and you may find someone in there but they won't come out just keep beating the story boss (I think there's only one event with the drunk guy in there). For example, you can find a drunk guy inside who will ask for wine that you needs to buy (20,000g I think) at the merchant district in the morning/afternoon, but I think you can get that since the start without beating any boss.

drug house event in same afternoon and late

In the Red-light district with lots of people, there's a house at bottom right first door that pulls you into a game of run or rape through a maze. Win and you get 200,000 g, lose (8 chance of getting caught) and you'll be rape. Can only do it once if you win. Lose to entertain yourself.

left to the drughouse in complete night there is another event.

It's the zone with broken wine bottles in it. Same, the redlight district. This is where you get abduct and gangrape. BAD END can be obtained through here.

NOTE: I do not recommend doing this if you're low on number of days left. It cost at least 1 day for the event and another day to recover from drowsiness, but the event is pretty nifty.

and some others like noble you rescue n night and the guy behind restaurant in late , night

There's a dude you can rescue at the town square (one with 4 intersections) at bottom left which can trigger another event with him. He's basically your fanboy.

There's a dude behind the restuarant in mechant zone that you can play a game with him. Go through the restuarant to get to the back. If you win, you get DD potion to super buff yourself. Lose and you get raped. If you win, you can still come back to find him after quite a few days (I think, maybe there's a threshold)

in day 15th in the main district on night the little girl helper of mage appear for advance in quest ( i havent confirmed but i think you need to have ended the events of the red haired girl )

This girl is critical for the "TRUE END". On the 15th+ day go to the town square/main district at night-time and there will be a little girl there. Talk to her. I think I can confirm that you need to finish the red-hair girl quest first to encounter the little girl because story wise it seems you need good relationship with them.

Addition - True end

After you met the little girl at the town square you can find her again in the red-light district. The time of the day is still not sure but just try going there on every time of the day to see if she's there. Talk to her again and you will be allowed to enter the left room inside the collesium where the guard is guarding it (the one that comes to notice you being groped by a thug). Go in talk to them and you can get some items and on your way to true end. Beware that true end boss is really annoying unless you have the anti-ero perfume.

Last edited:

ElZenom

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

u are right u cannot beat the game if u dun know what is ahead.
I might list all the boss fight item and skill needed

I start with boss 3
item need go to shop buy both crystal say on the bottom right shop it's inside cost 6000 each get all it skill to change to 3rd skill if not at least get to 5 and 1 for the 2nd skill.

4th bosses need u to set all to 4th skill. And u can beat it.

5th boss need only a item to redue ur hony meter and u can beat it out.

6th boss just heal and beat the shit out.

7th same as the 5th boss.

8 same as the 6th boss.

Heart METER BAD DUN LET IT MAX IT INCREASE IT HONY MORE FASTER.
I read your other post and I was wondering. What effect does the silver hair girl had on the 6th boss? Or are you just implying that we train the hell out of it before fighting hime?

I would like to add that using the Concussion blow skill (3rd skill) on him is pretty effective too. I have concussion 3/6 of my slot and I can switch between stunning him and healing myself (yeah, when it didn't stun that blows).

rocketlauncher

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

A few amendments to your explanation, not that most people will care since we're all in this for the CG and the gameplay to a lesser extent.

Roro isn't the country's archmage. If you made it to the true-end he is very specific that he's in this for his own purposes. Our heroine is basically a victim of circumstance and Roro would rather see her die than see her blood get used as a medium by the pink-haired witch. Roro also made a deal with the ex-knight commander to help administer the kingdom after it had been overthrown in a revolution.

The girls get varying terms, but only our heroine gets 20 days because of her special circumstances. If I'm not mistaken either green-hair or red-hair got a month or as much as 6 months for their term.

One proposal Roro considered when putting our heroine through her ordeal was to give her enough fighting strength from winning her battles to be able to defend herself against the witch if she survived the Colosseum and won her freedom. Although he would give her no help, he would keep his word and grant the heroine her freedom if she won the last fight in the normal end. Unfortunately this would prove insufficient when the pink-haired witch finally found her.

The curse placed on our heroine also has one additional advantage for Roro's plan. If something like the normal end occurred and the pink-haired witch got what she wanted, the curse would take effect and essentially wind back time to Day 0 of our heroine's slave-term. That way the pink-haired witch wouldn't get to use the heroine for her plans and our heroine gets one more chance to get even stronger to reach the true end.
Thanks for the explanation, I'm the minority that's actually perplexed by the plot. Also surprised Roro is a guy and not a girl. Certainly seems like one messed up country, and also curious what the other slave girls will do in the end. Also from how he punishes main girl if she messes up, I'm guessing the mage is also in it for the kinks.

There are also 2 scenes where MC can die(namely priest and gangbang), would like to know the synopsis of what motivates them to kill her.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks for the explanation, I'm the minority that's actually perplexed by the plot. Also surprised Roro is a guy and not a girl. Certainly seems like one messed up country, and also curious what the other slave girls will do in the end. Also from how he punishes main girl if she messes up, I'm guessing the mage is also in it for the kinks.

There are also 2 scenes where MC can die(namely priest and gangbang), would like to know the synopsis of what motivates them to kill her.
The red-head and green-haired girl end up living together in a different town after earning their freedom. The white-haired one goes back to her hometown. Roro really doesn't see Sachi as more than a tool, either to be used to his benefit or be discarded as quickly as possible and away from the witch. To be fair to him, he doesn't interfere directly with Sachi and her training/fights.

Priest?! You probably mean the flower-seller. For the gangbang, the thugs simply kill her because they didn't like her rebellious attitude after 2 straight days of non-stop raping. The flower-seller is basically deranged.

rocketlauncher

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The red-head and green-haired girl end up living together in a different town after earning their freedom. The white-haired one goes back to her hometown. Roro really doesn't see Sachi as more than a tool, either to be used to his benefit or be discarded as quickly as possible and away from the witch. To be fair to him, he doesn't interfere directly with Sachi and her training/fights.

Priest?! You probably mean the flower-seller. For the gangbang, the thugs simply kill her because they didn't like her rebellious attitude after 2 straight days of non-stop raping. The flower-seller is basically deranged.
Thanks for the clarification! Also, deranged in what manner?

Lerianis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Roro is still a big old dick. Kinda explained by the fact that he is a demon (the big horns sorta give it away) and the "Golden Ending" in my opinion would have had the girl coming back and giving him his well-deserved beatdown/death and liberating that town for good.

Edit: Anyone have a save game just before the "True End" route that they could upload? Getting a little tired of rewinding through the game because the guy who made this game was being a bit lazy and did not put a proper experience system in it. It takes FOREVER to max out the levels of HP/SP/ATK/DEF using those things and numerous rewinds of the game.
It was basically an attempt to make a 6 hour game into a 60 hour game!

Last edited:

Xcaliberium

Lurker
Reputation score

NAh just find the location of the DD items, then save game, use them in the training area where the Potions are. and if she does a super hit and destroys the wood, you get +5 to +12 for each stat, I've only found 2 so far, after you complete go get a game over, start anew, and repeat, on your 7th or 8th try your gonna be way to strong for anything.

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

Where are the items on the list from the shop that I need to get past the third boss guy?

Also, has anyone put up what those skill cards do? The first row seems to be attacks, but what does the second and third row do?

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks for the clarification! Also, deranged in what manner?
You don't thank people from saving you from bullies by trying to rape them in their sleep and "winning" them over to your side. It's probably not normal to kill the person who saved you initially when your back is against the wall as well.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Where are the items on the list from the shop that I need to get past the third boss guy?

Also, has anyone put up what those skill cards do? The first row seems to be attacks, but what does the second and third row do?
Wrong shop. You people never bother reading whole threads even if they're only a few pages long.

Warehouse on the SE of the commercial district. Enter it and talk to the man inside. 2 silver capsules, one for reducing the effects of neural poison (attack debuff) and the other for immunity to blinding attacks.

Skill cards, left to right, row by row.

Slash, Multi-slash (QTE), Stun, Armour-piercer, Fast-slash
Bloody slash, Concentrate (Attack buff), Lust-meter reset, Small-heal, Heal
Masturbate, Seduce

qwerpoiu80

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Anyone got a map for that maze with the 200,000 gold reward, or at least directions? Am having trouble getting through it!