What's new

RPG RPG Maker [えのきっぷ / Enokippu ] 赤首の闘技場 / The Girl in the Red Slave Collar (RJ140344 / RE140344)

shinjai

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: enokifu's new heroine RPG!

Any idea if there's a way to increase EP, the points required to equip skills? 10 is kinda rough.
Oh, and a tip: for the 4th boss you may want to get 3 or 4 x defence ignoring skill
Well, I bought 2 more normal attack cards (the 1 ep cost one) to get a full set of 6 and it gave me 1 more permanent EP. I haven't gathered enough sp to do the same for any of the other cards, but it probably will be the same.

chuenlee

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

ok i just beat the game. (3rd run)
(1st Run) dun bother to fight just train all the way till 14 to 15 days. Den start to kill event boss.
Tips try to get the maze for that 200 000 gold added with a item add 12 to all which is good.
DD tickets are good at training which i dun know all of the finding. 1 is talk to the girl at the gate give u 1 another is night time talk to the guy behind the Bar.

For skill points add only ( 1st, 2nd and 4th ) if got extra points add on 7th,8th and 10th.

(2nd Run)
Do the same but this time instead of training u do all the fighting which give u GOLD to buy items. dun bother to buy all the cheap items go for the strongest 1. ( only need 2 of either +12 attack/ +12 def with +4 mental ).
Start killing boss till u reach the 6th boss. Best to kill him its around day after the sliver girl come :) .

Now this is the part when all people got LOST.

1)Normal end
Beat 2 more boss event ( 1 at day 20+ and another at last Day {Day 28})
meant time u can do either fighting/ training/ or just sleep.

2) True end
1. U need to talk to a Girl at the gates at midnight.
Then go check on the Pron street at all times for that Girl.
Once done go to the arena talk to one of the Guard found ( go arena head down and left ).
Beat those boss event But this time u got 1 more boss to Fight .

Sokubus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

hey,

if you do that special training you can get some sort off "high success",(you get a muscle guy out of the wooden pillar)
can you get them for the other training type too ?

hf

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, I bought 2 more normal attack cards (the 1 ep cost one) to get a full set of 6 and it gave me 1 more permanent EP. I haven't gathered enough sp to do the same for any of the other cards, but it probably will be the same.
Oh, sweet, now I can get my full deck going, thanks!

roguedummy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do you beat third event fight? I couldn't down him before time up after he used weaken/paralyze attack

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Damn, okay, I got the 6th guy (golden knight ?) on my first run. Basically what you want to do is to fight him as late as possible so you're as buff as you can be. I equipped 5 x stunning attack and 1 x recovery skill. RNG gods have to be on your side so the heal rolls when you need it, you stun him often and he doesn't use his special attack.

NekoMG2

Sex Demon
Reputation score

How do you beat third event fight? I couldn't down him before time up after he used weaken/paralyze attack
Let him knock her down for a while, and defend until the paralyze effect run out.
Get up, then go beat him again.
(When got knocked down he will stop using needle that timed instant kill her.)

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There's a house on the SE corner of the commercial district. There'll be someone inside selling two equippable items for 6000 each. Buy them both and equip them for the fight. For the remaining 2 slots, select attack-related buffs. If you want to make absolutely sure, talk to the maid at the restaurant and eat the meat buff for an extra attack bonus (1800 gold).

Having both of these items reduces/eliminates the chance you get blinded by one of the skills. When you severely injure the old man, the poison he uses to weaken your attack strength is more or less nullified allowing you to kill him quickly before his needle attacks finish you off.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That's how the system works. Note that you need to buy the masturbation and seduce cards as well to get the full EP bonus (buying every card in the game allows you to equip 6 of the 18 EP attack card at once).

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Damn, okay, I got the 6th guy (golden knight ?) on my first run. Basically what you want to do is to fight him as late as possible so you're as buff as you can be. I equipped 5 x stunning attack and 1 x recovery skill. RNG gods have to be on your side so the heal rolls when you need it, you stun him often and he doesn't use his special attack.
Even if you somehow beat the knight on your first run using this strategy, the next opponent will still wipe the floor with you. Both have been balanced with New Game Plus in mind so just enjoy your first run getting as much experience and gold along with the H-scenes you can until day 20. Once you've bought enough cards to use all 6 strong heal cards at once, the knight will fall via attrition.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

For those interested, a minor update has been released.

A few minor bug fixes and corrections to grammar and vocabulary errors. Also, those who don't find the QTE events challenging enough now get a fast option to play around with.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Even if you somehow beat the knight on your first run using this strategy, the next opponent will still wipe the floor with you.
It's okay, it was a matter of honour. He didn't violate mine.

chuenlee

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

For those interested, a minor update has been released.

A few minor bug fixes and corrections to grammar and vocabulary errors. Also, those who don't find the QTE events challenging enough now get a fast option to play around with.
is there added CG. i mean those of the fighting CG of the MC is not put in hope he put in soon. :D

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

is there added CG. i mean those of the fighting CG of the MC is not put in hope he put in soon. :D
Not according to the changelog. You can always recreate the fighting CGs yourself when your level is high enough and you have the right cards.

karmapowered

Lurker
Reputation score

What's with these games enforcing "New Game+" now ?

Is it true that the game cannot be won in a single playthrough (even on "kind" difficulty, if need be) ?

I can't stand New Game+ mode. To me, it's like cheating, except you do it with the official blessing of the game creator I guess. Games that really need cheating to "win" have something very wrong with their game balance or are bugged. Usually, they plain suck and don't deserve my gaming time (and no, challenging/complex games are fine if they're well designed).

This game had most everything right for a H-RPG as far as I am concerned. No lolis, no outworldish looking boobs, instead a cute heroine that doesn't act as if she was dumb like a brick, delicious CGs and interesting/original gameplay. It's otherwise near perfect.

*curses*

I've greatly enjoyed Kamidori, I love Sengoku Rance to death (I've replayed it countless times by now), recently I also liked , have played plenty other Eushully, Alicesoft, etc., etc., games that featured a NewGame+ mode, and I have yet to play any of them in that mode. It always remained an *option* to do so,
cheap fanservice if you will

I would feel dirty (and above all bored to tears) playing the same game with a level N character, when it's meant to be played and enjoyable with level N-100 or something.

Might as well delete this game at this point, and just watch the gallery on sadpanda if someone (experienced) could please confirm that the game cannot be won without NewGame+ (I can't find anything related to this in the readme.txt that I own).

Last edited:

skeith

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Is it true that the game cannot be won in a single playthrough (even on "kind" difficulty, if need be) ?
Unless I overlooked something, the normal ending should be possible, if you plan ahead, have the right equip and train properly.
The true ending, however...don't know. Doubt it, I had a lot of trouble beating the normal end boss.

And by the way, you can get multiple DDs if you keep winning the fingering resist game behind the pub. He lets you replay every...uh...4 or 5 days? Though, near the end of the game he'll stop giving DDs as a reward.

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I can't stand New Game+ mode. To me, it's like cheating, except you do it with the official blessing of the game creator I guess. Games that really need cheating to "win" have something very wrong with their game balance or are bugged. Usually, they plain suck and don't deserve my gaming time (and no, challenging/complex games are fine if they're well designed).

This game had most everything right for a H-RPG as far as I am concerned. No lolis, no outworldish looking boobs, instead a cute heroine that doesn't act as if she was dumb like a brick, delicious CGs and interesting/original gameplay. It's otherwise near perfect.

*curses*

I've greatly enjoyed Kamidori, I love Sengoku Rance to death (I've replayed it countless times by now), recently I also liked , have played plenty other Eushully, Alicesoft, etc., etc., games that featured a NewGame+ mode, and I have yet to play any of them in that mode. It always remained an *option* to do so,
cheap fanservice if you will

I would feel dirty (and above all bored to tears) playing the same game with a level N character, when it's meant to be played and enjoyable with level N-100 or something.

Might as well delete this game at this point, and just watch the gallery on sadpanda if someone (experienced) could please confirm that the game cannot be won without NewGame+ (I can't find anything related to this in the readme.txt that I own).
I'm almost certain no one ever reads anything I post. The following text pulled directly from the readme file that comes in the game proves it.

Q:強い敵に勝てないんですけど。
A:赤首の闘技場は周回前提の敵の強さになっています。一週目クリアは諦めましょう、そうしよう。

Most of you rely on automatic translators, so use those to figure out the above. By the way, the gallery is slightly large due to picture combinations.

There is one item that is an absolute must for beating the true-end boss. As far as I'm aware you can only buy it from the last merchant in the game just before the fight. Without it there's no way you can win no matter how strong your character is at that point.

Those with personal opinions of the point of New Game+ might as well delete the game now and look for a gallery. As far as I can tell, game balance for a second run is fine even with existing training and levels kept since the last two bosses are sufficiently difficult to keep you on your toes.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

And by the way, you can get multiple DDs if you keep winning the fingering resist game behind the pub. He lets you replay every...uh...4 or 5 days? Though, near the end of the game he'll stop giving DDs as a reward.
That's one of the two scenes I missed prior to unlocking the full gallery. I couldn't for the life of me get behind the pub or find the person required to give you the drink. I know which gallery scene it corresponds with, but I couldn't figure out the trigger despite the hint given.

Having multiple drinks really helps since that's the fastest way to improve the defence skill.

Edit: Never mind. I've figured it out. The last scene I couldn't unlock prior to finishing the game is the one in the pleasure district. Apparently it's in the day time.

Last edited:

skeith

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

That's one of the two scenes I missed prior to unlocking the full gallery. I couldn't for the life of me get behind the pub or find the person required to give you the drink. I know which gallery scene it corresponds with, but I couldn't figure out the trigger despite the hint given.

Having multiple drinks really helps since that's the fastest way to improve the defence skill.
There isn't really anything to figure out.
Either sunset or early night (probably latter), go into the pub, leave through the back door, talk to shady guy, agree, lose the fight (for the full h-scene). After that, keep winning the game whenever he allows you to play and use up all your DDs for a huge power & sp boost.

Strangely, I was only missing the guard npc and true end scenes in the gallery.
I know it's the one where you try to run away from the town and get electro-raped by the collar. But the game never showed it as unlocked for me...

By the way, for those who know Japanese...
The true final boss. Is that
Sonabia's protagonist, or someone related to her?

Last edited:

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Did you guys figure out what different types of perfume do? Especially the ones you get from the guy in the fun district.