What's new

RPG RPG Maker [えのきっぷ / Enokippu ] 赤首の闘技場 / The Girl in the Red Slave Collar (RJ140344 / RE140344)

skeith

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: enokifu's new heroine RPG!

Anyone got a map for that maze with the 200,000 gold reward, or at least directions? Am having trouble getting through it!
It's very simple. You'll see the exit stairs behind a wall if you move a bit south-east. Try to keep track how far away you are from the exit from now on.

To reach the exit, go to the south-west corner of the basement, then go east until you're south of the exit. Go north and you're there.

Sergejim

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I can't hook AGTH to this game.

/X makes the game crash and plain /C doesn't find anything.

EDIt: NVM, /C doesn't find anything on start menu, but there's nothing to translate there anyway XD

Last edited:

NekoMG2

Sex Demon
Reputation score

-The location of DD Drink (from Hima-Game)
1. Girl Guide at Front gate entrance
2. Colosseum Office Shelf
3. Upper left pot red-light district at Noon
4. Middle Right Flower pot at the Front gate entrance at evening
5. Thug Mini-game behind the Restaurant at Commercial district 3 times

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

Wrong shop. You people never bother reading whole threads even if they're only a few pages long.
It might have something to do with not being able to read japanese. So trying to figure out what people are talking about does not always equal being able to understand what they are talking about. There was a shop, it did not sell what was being referenced, therefore I asked for a clarification.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It might have something to do with not being able to read japanese. So trying to figure out what people are talking about does not always equal being able to understand what they are talking about. There was a shop, it did not sell what was being referenced, therefore I asked for a clarification.
Read post #48. I didn't write it that badly did I?

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

I still have no idea what the commercial district is. But I did finally find the place by just going everywhere I could and going to the south east corner and found it more by dumb luck.

Outside of remembering which set of symbols is save, and which is load I have a grand total of exactly 0 japanese knowledge. Maybe it was just that I have been sick, or who knows what, but trying to figure out which is the commercial district was slightly more difficult without having anything to use as a reference (like what was on the map).

lyhonlam

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ver 1.03:

Changelog
20日以降に赤髪の赤首のイベントを起こすとループする不具合の修正。
ニューゲーム時装備リセットを選択しても初期装備がリセットされない不具合。
日数経過によるイベント処理の関係で、飯処の勝手口を特定の日数では入れないように修正。

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I still have no idea what the commercial district is. But I did finally find the place by just going everywhere I could and going to the south east corner and found it more by dumb luck.

Outside of remembering which set of symbols is save, and which is load I have a grand total of exactly 0 japanese knowledge. Maybe it was just that I have been sick, or who knows what, but trying to figure out which is the commercial district was slightly more difficult without having anything to use as a reference (like what was on the map).
6 places to choose at the jump menu. Of which only the red-light district and commercial district (where the restaurant, shop and open air market are) have anything resembling houses on the SE corner. The colosseum map is the only map with multiple sections and is clearly not the one you're looking for. Wow, talk about strenuous physical and mental effort working it out.

If you don't play with a text-hooker like just about everyone else who can't read Japanese here, then there's plenty of places online to either find a full gallery or get a complete save without having to actually play the game.

Using Japanese script on this forum is almost pointless since most people can't read it and matching the characters to the right ones in the game is SO troublesome for just about everyone.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ver 1.03:

Changelog
20日以降に赤髪の赤首のイベントを起こすとループする不具合の修正。
ニューゲーム時装備リセットを選択しても初期装備がリセットされない不具合。
日数経過によるイベント処理の関係で、飯処の勝手口を特定の日数では入れないように修正。
Very minor bug fixes. Grab this version if players are late finishing off the redhead's events.

ElZenom

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Roro is still a big old dick. Kinda explained by the fact that he is a demon (the big horns sorta give it away) and the "Golden Ending" in my opinion would have had the girl coming back and giving him his well-deserved beatdown/death and liberating that town for good.

Edit: Anyone have a save game just before the "True End" route that they could upload? Getting a little tired of rewinding through the game because the guy who made this game was being a bit lazy and did not put a proper experience system in it. It takes FOREVER to max out the levels of HP/SP/ATK/DEF using those things and numerous rewinds of the game.
It was basically an attempt to make a 6 hour game into a 60 hour game!
You didn't tell me WHEN before the TRUE END so I'm giving you right before fighting the true end boss. You can't leave the room or do anything else but you can buy additional DD pot from the 8th boss (enough money for 32 more to get 60+) which seems to be what you wanted. If not tell me how far back and I might have the save for it.

View attachment Save19.zip

ElZenom

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm just going to gather stuffs up and put it on this post for lazy people... I gave credit, I just edit the post to make it easier to read

"Valid up to v1.05"

SKILLS - Thread #23

Basic attack: 1SP, 1EP. Name says it all.
Slash attack: 3SP, 2EP. Hits several times if you get QTEs right, but decreases defense for a round afterwards.
Hilt slam: 3SP, 2EP. Chance to suppress enemy's next action.
Shockwave: 4SP, 3EP. Ignores enemy defense stats
Quick strike: 6SP, 4EP. Almost impossible to dodge.

Blood strike: 18SP, 5EP. High cost, deals tons of damage.
Concentration: 2SP, 1EP. Increases attack power for a few turns.
Spiritual unity: 2SP, 1EP. Reduces the horniness gauge.
Fairy whispers: 3SP, 2EP. Heals some HP and gives one-off reduction to the lust guage.
Spirit blessing: 7SP, 4EP. High cost, but recovers a lot of HP.

Masturbation: 4SP, 2EP. Increases lust gauge up a lot but won't climax.
You can't climax from masturbating on your own (i.e. collapsing to the floor and losing one VP point). The rate the skill increases the lust gauge depends on which perfume you're wearing and the heart state of your vagina/clitoris.​
Special Hug: 6SP, 3EP. Increases enemy pleasure bar via QTE, also increases your horniness a bit.
Counter Master: 20SP, [passive]. Allows you a free counter-attack via QTE in certain situations.

Additional Notes

-Skills are bind to dice rolls.
-All skills cost SP to learn, you can learn a skill up to 6 times, and only bind it as often as you've learned it.
That is, you can use SP you obtained (from fighting) to buy more of a certain skill up to 6 times maximum. If you have 3 Slash attack card you can bind it to 3 slots of the 6 dice rolls slot​

-You can't bind more skills than you have EP for.

More EP can be earned for each time you max the amount of card for each skill (So having bought up to 6 cards of Blood strike will give you one additional EP)​

Recommended to max Basic attack, concentration and spirituality if you're desperate on EP due to their low cost.​

Note: If you're having trouble with the QTEs (QuickTime Events, those "press button before bar fills up" things),
the wall clock in your bedroom allows you to switch between "normal" and "easy", in that order. Easy should give you more time to react.

Counters - Thread #117

Counter isn't a skill per se. It's the QTE mechanic whereby you get a free hit after escaping from groping attacks and certain powerful melee strikes. Two of the passive skills in the tree increase the damage the counter-attack does.

1. Counter upgrade: Slight increase in counter damage.
2. Sword master: General increase in regular sword strike damage.
3. Tsubame Gaeshi: Despite the similarity to Kojiro's signature move, all this does is improve the counter damage significantly. There's a different graphic as well.
4. Sword saint: Huge increase to regular sword damage. Base damage now close to blood strike damage levels.

Basic Info Thread #27 --re-translated by me on Thread #90

-You have 28 days and that's all you have. On the 20th+ day you can fight the 7th boss and you will be forced to fight the 8th boss on the 28th day regardless. (If going to true end, will also fight the 9th boss). Regardless of how you act throughout the game, the day that you need to do it doesn't matter. However, there's one event that can only be done after 15+ day that leads to true end [Info below].

-The time of the day DOES matter when trying to get CG/Events

-If you don't find some events that is because you need to kill the story boss first (there's 8 of them with 6 being 'any-time of the 28 days', 1 being after 20th day [and killing previous 6] and 1 on the last day). For example, there's your red hair friend that her event won't activate unless you kill the 2nd,3rd or 4th boss.

-Food buff only last for the next match. You CAN'T stack buff. Buff will remains until you fight a match. Story or training match both counts.

-Many people said you can't beat the game on your first run (it is possible but you need to know what's up and it's just plain annoying)

-In your status page, the hearts pointing toward your body is a BAD thing, it makes you horny faster. Good for entertainment but bad for trying to beat the game.

-You can get rape while fighting, simply keep cumming and getting weaken and drop your weapons and after a few times your opponent will start stripping and rape you.

Events Credit to every friggin threads here [Still under construction]

Bosses Events

Lose to them or beat them and you'll get it.

Normal End

Beat the game without clearing True end criteria

Red-hair girl event

Wait until the blonde loss in the fight then go to red-light district at late night, go to top left and you'll see her there. Go again the next day and there will be an option to stop her, pick that one. (I don't remember which one does it but just pick that one that ends with you talking to her and not going back to your room)

[The blonde is the guy that sits at the table early in the game but then disappeared later on. Still not clear whether it will happen after beating a certain boss or after a certain day.

What seems to happened here as suggested by Noman as per the blonde and the red hair girl although there seems to be no relationship between the two

1) The red hair event doesn't occur until the blond loses
2) The blond was very close to winning back her freedom
3) The green hair was visibly shaken and became depressed after learning that the blond lost and was enslaved.
4) When you confront the red hair after the first part of her event, her explanation for her actions was something along the lines of "we are all going to become sex slaves sooner or later, so why do you even care?"

Drunkard Rape

-In the commercial district(with a shop to buy equipments at top-left and restaurant to eat for buff at top right) there's a house that you can go in at bottom right. Go in at night you can find a drunk guy inside who will ask for wine that you needs to buy (20,000g I think) at the commercial district in the morning/afternoon, go back and give that to him pick first choice and he'll rape you after a few drinks.

Maze of Rape (Don't ask for a map no one will friggin draw it, it's easy enough)

-In the Red-light district with lots of people, there's a house at bottom right first door that pulls you into a game of run or rape through a maze. Win and you get 200,000 g, lose (8 chance of getting caught) and you'll be rape. Can only do it once if you win. Lose to entertain yourself.

By Thread #101 -

It's very simple. You'll see the exit stairs behind a wall if you move a bit south-east. Try to keep track how far away you are from the exit from now on.

To reach the exit, go to the south-west corner of the basement, then go east until you're south of the exit. Go north and you're there.

Tips: If you think your rapist is noticing you too fast, WALK and don't run (less chance of them noticing).

Abduct Gangrape

-Go there from day 7 until day 10 in the daytime, this is where you get abduct and gangrape. In the zone with broken wine bottles in it (bottom left) in the redlight/pleasure district you'll see a guy there. Go and try to talk to him. Will get event. BAD END can be obtained through here if you pick not admitting defeat. You will be killed and display.

NOTE: I do not recommend doing this if you're low on number of days left. It cost at least 1 day for the event and another day to recover from drowsiness, but the event is pretty nifty.​

Flower boy Rape

At late night, there's a dude you can rescue at the town square (one with 4 intersections) at bottom left which can trigger another event with him. He's basically your fanboy.

After "rescuing" him from the other group, you meet him at the restaurant at night (before midnight... while its still open). After that, you can speak to him at the flower shop to get flowers, and THEN you can place the flowers up for decoration.

The flower seller event can only be activated after the red-head's event. No condition to speak of. It's easy to activate because it's in the same area as the day 16 night event and those aiming to clear the game for true end will stumble upon it if they follow the hint given when she thinks things over in the loo.

Fingering Mini-Game

Happen only during the night-time/evening (before the shop close), There's a dude behind the restaurant in commercial district that you can play a game with him. Go through the restaurant to get to the back. If you win, you get DD potion to super buff yourself. Lose and you get raped. If you win, you can still come back to find him after quite a few days. The limit is 4 times, once he says he's broke you can't get anymore from him.

Walk out of town

Try to walk south at the town square in the morning/afternoon. Guard will tell you to stop. Choose number 2 to ignore and continue. Will get event.

Perfume House

Redlight district in the morning/afternoon. Go there to get your sets of perfume. Each time, you'll get a fellatio event. For the first run, you can do it twice but after the first run you can only do it once.

Addition - True end

On the 15th+ day go to the town square/main district at late night and there will be a little girl there. Talk to her. I think I can confirm that you need to finish the red-hair girl quest first to encounter the little girl because story wise it seems you need good relationship with them. This is critical for the "TRUE END".

To meet up with purple-hair the second time, you need to have beaten the seven available bosses first. After that, talk to your dorm-mates in the kitchen after Roro's scene. After that, head to the pleasure district. The time of the day is still not sure but just try going there on every time of the day to see if she's there. Talk to her again and you will be allowed to enter the left room inside the collesium where the guard is guarding it (the one that comes to notice you being groped by a thug). Go in talk to them and you can get some items and on your way to true end. Beware that true end boss is really annoying unless you have the anti-ero perfume.

PERFUME Description -Thread #61

性奴隷の香水: Wearing this turns you on more easily during battles. But you get a slightly larger reward if you beat your opponent.
赤首の香水: Same as the above. Only a bigger reward and a larger aphrodisiac effect in battle.
催淫の香水: The strongest of the three. But you only get this if you follow the true route. 15000 per master-level opponent in the arena but you are likely to climax after 2-3 grope attacks.
売女の香水:You'll get REALLY turned on with this perfume equipped.
催促の香水:Males get really turned on. This and the perfume above are probably only useful for the fingering game and if you use the seduce skill in practice fights.
静寂の香水:With this equipped, you're less turned on by sexual attacks.
深海の香水: The same, only a stronger effect.
虚無の香水: You'll need this against the final boss. Absolute immunity to sexual attacks as far as I can tell.
武人の香水: 25 ATK boost
守護者の香水: 25 DEF boost

I didn't bother with the lesser +12 ATK and DEF perfumes. But you can figure those out on your own.

Bosses - Tried to sum up by me, credited a lot to Harleyquin's threads

You can also buff up on 1st run, geared up on 2nd run and beat everything on the 3rd run but hey, where's the fun in that?

-If you feel like you're getting hit too hard on some boss maybe some training before going to fight is needed.

1st

Just keep hitting until he dies. When he's low on HP he will try to use his string. QET will pop up. Clear that and don't get caught in the string or it's GAMEOVER

2nd

Just keep hitting until he dies. This guy is brawler type so you can try fighting one of them in practice if you wonder how they fight (they're the bulky muscle type). No secrets. Will try to rape.

3rd

A pain to deal with. He will first ask to shake hand to put you in paralysis, don't accept it. He got needles that will kill you in 5 turns if you don't kill him. Also needles to bind you, weaken you, paralyze you and so on. He'll try to win by that 5 turns so kill him before that.

In the commercial district, the bottom right house in the morning/afternoon has a guy in there that can sell you stuffs to prevents blindness and reduce the effect of the 3rd boss attack debuff when he's low on health (6000g). Equip that will make it a lot easier to fight him.

This guy got a lot less HP than the previous two so he'll go down faster if you get the hits on him. Eating meat buff to increase damage before he shoots you with 5 needles is recommended.

4th

Pretty much a paladin. Equip your 4th skill that ignore defense and maybe a healing skill and you'll beat him fast.

5th

This guy will try to rape you more than kill you. Dodge his first QET or you'll go into humiliate status. Clear all of the QET to prevent yourself from getting horny. He will do two groping instead of one each time. He hits moderately hard so get some defense or heal to stay alive but most of the time if you clear the QET and hit back he should die fast. Equip yourself with horny reduction perfume to help. Check spoiler above for the right perfume.

6th

For the 6th boss, the absolute full-proof method to beating him without relying on RNG skill rolls is to equip as much defence as you possibly can through items and the restaurant. Your EP skills will be occupied solely by healing skills (small and big heal). After that it's just a matter of outlasting the knight since he WON'T heal and his moves can be healed. This method more or less, it just requires patience. The only way you can lose is if you lack defence and he does the super slash move (the one allowing you to counter if you survive) multiple times. Recommend fighting him on day 18 (if you're trying for a one-run true-end) since that's the absolute limit you have to avoid the time-over scene.

7th

If you beat the 6th guy this guy is pretty cake. He's pretty much the typical magician type. I was able to beat him with the previous mentioned skill set that I equipped so can't really say much. This one tries to rape you so equip anti-lust perfumes to be on the safe side.

8th

This guy is your last boss in normal mode. He's pretty much the 6th boss but more buffed up. He hits very hard so hope you're buff enough to tank it until the heal rolls in. His moves don't make you collapse to the floor every once in a while.

9th -ONLY avialable through TRUE END

This girl is a pain. REALLY...a real pain. You MUST equip ANTI-horny perfume, the strong one the better. Try to keep yourself from cumming because after you came it will be a pain to recover from it. Try to get her hp below half and after that she will start going serious. She will stop using horny skills and went into full dishing mode. From this point onward just pray that your tankiness is high enough to beat her and hope the heal rolls in at the right time. Even with that it is still very hard.

Recommended to fight after your 2nd/3rd round. The first and 2nd round just gear up and get a lot of money. On the 2nd round try to trigger the True end and you can guy DD pots from the 8th boss before fighting the 9th boss. Then use the 3rd round the buff up with DD pot training. It is possible to do it on the 2nd and 1st run too but it's just plain hard. (I was able to bring her down to half-health on 1st run but after that I got hamburger'd).

How to get Battle Rape - Thread #117

For those going for battle rape, the easiest way to see the positions is to let the girl climax at least once. After that opponents will try to strip you and/or restrain you. When you're restrained, try and break free and lose the QTE deliberately. Most of the time the opponent will then change position to either frontal, from behind or standing (one position depending on opponent chosen). Whether or not you still have armour or underwear on is irrelevant.

Where to buy DD Potion -Thread #103 Neko, Hima-Game + my little addition

1. Girl Guide at Front gate entrance (what I called town square)

Accessible only through True-End

6. Right before fighting the 9th boss you can buy DD potion from the 8th boss for I think 10,000g each. So stack up some money if you want to buy it.

But I no speak moonspeak u speak moonspeak translate plz!?

This is the translator I used.
Chiitrans:

There's a bunch around just pick one to help you moon moon through the moonspeak even if you can't moon it. I can't moonspeak too but I was able to pick up some stuffs enough to clear it. (E.g. Just for 19.99 seconds moonspeak told me that we have only month to earn our freedom [not really a month but it's probably in February])

Putting some determination into a game that seems interesting is good once in a while.

Some Translation by T4KE - Thread #133

mediafire.com/?5cdd7pr2cgpenup

Her you go guys. A very rough partial translation of the game.

- Fast travel menu translated
- Dice menu translated (Skills aren't translated)
- Weapons and equipment translated
- State menu translated
- Enemies translated
- Part of the OP is also translated

Currently working on the rest of the menus and dialogs with choice options....

Note:
You need the Font in the "Font" folder because I had to change the ingame font for my translation.

I DON'T KNOW HOW TO ADD THE TRANSLATION!

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=25637

IT'S STILL NOT WORKING!

1. Did you delete the old rgssa file?
2. Did you add the specified font folder to the folder?
3. Did you put the extracted file into the folder?

Dunno what else to add.
Y U WASTE TIME DOING THIS!?

I'm tired of searching around every time I come wanting to know something.

And I actually like this game for the game and not the H-ero (Actually...maybe a bit, Sachi is cute)

Last edited:

dienow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Do enemies do more than grope you in battle? I can't seem to activate anything better.

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Do enemies do more than grope you in battle? I can't seem to activate anything better.
You usually need to let them undress you. Easiest is to wait until she's sitting down after an orgasm and then just guarding instead of standing up until your enemy removes your armor and then underwear.

dienow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I do that, but there's never any penetration. Blowjob only occurs when knocked down.

EDIT:

Seems you can only get positions outside of being restrained?

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

When you get orgasmed a few times, some of them will try to force you to the ground after they grab you. That is where the positions come in. When they are at 50% or more health they will simply try to grope you generally. After that they will try to actually grab you, at this point they will sometimes try to remove your armor. The armor removal qte goes alot slower than the regular one so it will be easy to tell when your armor is going to be removed. If you heal alot, you can also see your armor get damaged, and it seems the more damaged your armor gets the more likely the opponent is to remove it.

In other news, I still lost to the 3rd boss guy even after I bought and equipped those 2 items people said to get. What am I doing wrong?

Last edited:

ElZenom

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

When you get orgasmed a few times, some of them will try to force you to the ground after they grab you. That is where the positions come in.

In other news, I still lost to the 3rd boss guy even after I bought and equipped those 2 items people said to get. What am I doing wrong?
If you can afford it I recommend getting a few of those multi-slash or stun attack just to stop him from making his moves and killing him faster. Those two items are just an aid to prevent him from reducing your attacks.

Did you reject his handshake at the start and also dodge his QET after?

And maybe you should increase your attack a bit before fighting him.

Basically the key is only to kill him as fast as possible but from what I feel, a small amount of luck is need to avoid RNG troll.

After that if you still can't kill him upload your save and let me see if I can kill him, if yes I'll reply back.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm just going to gather stuffs up and put it on this post for lazy people... I gave credit, I just edit the post to make it easier to read

SKILLS - Thread #23

Basic attack: 1SP, 1EP. Name says it all.
Slash attack: 3SP, 2EP. Hits several times if you get QTEs right, but decreases defense for a round afterwards.
Hilt slam: 3SP, 2EP. Chance to suppress enemy's next action.
Shockwave: 4SP, 3EP. Ignores enemy defense stats
Quick strike: 6SP, 4EP. Almost impossible to dodge.

Blood strike: 18SP, 5EP. High cost, deals tons of damage.
Concentration: 2SP, 1EP. Increases attack power for a few turns.
Spiritual unity: 2SP, 1EP. Reduces the horniness gauge.
Fairy whispers: 3SP, 2EP. Heals some HP and reduces horny damage taken for a few turns.
Spirit blessing: 7SP, 4EP. High cost, but recovers a lot of HP.

Masturbation: 4SP, 2EP. Increases horniness.
Special Hug: 6SP, 3EP. Increases enemy pleasure bar via QTE, also increases your horniness a bit.
Counter Master: 20SP, [passive]. Allows you a free counter-attack via QTE in certain situations.

Additional Notes

-Skills are bind to dice rolls.
-All skills cost SP to learn, you can learn a skill up to 6 times, and only bind it as often as you've learned it.
That is, you can use SP you obtained (from fighting) to buy more of a certain skill up to 6 times maximum. If you have 3 Slash attack card you can bind it to 3 slots of the 6 dice rolls slot​

-You can't bind more skills than you have EP for.

More EP can be earned for each time you max the amount of card for each skill (So having bought up to 6 cards of Blood strike will give you one additional EP)​

Recommended to max Basic attack, concentration and spirituality if you're desperate on EP due to their low cost.​

Note: If you're having trouble with the QTEs (QuickTime Events, those "press button before bar fills up" things),
the wall clock in your bedroom allows you to switch between "normal" and "easy", in that order. Easy should give you more time to react.

Basic Info Thread #27 --re-translated by me on Thread #90

-You have 28 days and that's all you have. On the 20th+ day you can fight the 7th boss and you will be forced to fight the 8th boss on the 28th day regardless. (If going to true end, will also fight the 9th boss). Regardless of how you act throughout the game, the day that you need to do it doesn't matter. However, there's one event that can only be done after 15+ day that leads to true end [Info below].

-The time of the day DOES matter when trying to get CG/Events

-If you don't find some events that is because you need to kill the story boss first (there's 8 of them with 6 being 'any-time of the 28 days', 1 being after 20th day [and killing previous 6] and 1 on the last day). For example, there's your red hair friend that her event won't activate unless you kill the 2nd,3rd or 4th boss.

-Food buff only last for the next match. You CAN'T stack buff. Buff will remains until you fight a match. Story or training match both counts.

-Many people said you can't beat the game on your first run (it is possible but you need to know what's up and it's just plain annoying)

-In your status page, the hearts pointing toward your body is a BAD thing, it makes you horny faster. Good for entertainment but bad for trying to beat the game.

-You can get rape while fighting, simply keep cumming and getting weaken and drop your weapons and after a few times your opponent will start stripping and rape you.

Events Credit to every friggin threads here [Still under construction]

Bosses Events

Lose to them, period

Normal End

Beat the game without clearing True end criteria

Red-hair girl event

After beating I think the 2nd or 3rd boss go to red-light district at late night, go to top left and you'll see her there. Go again the next day and there will be an option to stop her, pick that one. (I don't remember which one does it but just pick that one that ends with you talking to her and not going back to your room)

Drunkard Rape

-In the commercial district(with a shop to buy equipments at top-left and restaurant to eat for buff at top right) there's a house that you can go in at bottom right. Go in at night you can find a drunk guy inside who will ask for wine that you needs to buy (20,000g I think) at the commercial district in the morning/afternoon, go back and give that to him pick first choice and he'll rape you after a few drinks.

Maze of Rape (Don't ask for a map no one will friggin draw it, it's easy enough)

-In the Red-light district with lots of people, there's a house at bottom right first door that pulls you into a game of run or rape through a maze. Win and you get 200,000 g, lose (8 chance of getting caught) and you'll be rape. Can only do it once if you win. Lose to entertain yourself.

By Thread #101 -

Tips: If you think your rapist is noticing you too fast, WALK and don't run (less chance of them noticing).

Abduct Gangrape

-Go there at evening/night-time, this is where you get abduct and gangrape. In the zone with broken wine bottles in it (bottom left) in the redlight district you'll see a guy seemingly fainted. Go and try to talk to him. Will get event. BAD END can be obtained through here if you pick not admitting defeat. You will be killed and display.

NOTE: I do not recommend doing this if you're low on number of days left. It cost at least 1 day for the event and another day to recover from drowsiness, but the event is pretty nifty.​

Flower boy Rape

At late night, there's a dude you can rescue at the town square (one with 4 intersections) at bottom left which can trigger another event with him. He's basically your fanboy.

Fingering Mini-Game

Happen only during the night-time/evening (before the shop close), There's a dude behind the restaurant in commercial district that you can play a game with him. Go through the restaurant to get to the back. If you win, you get DD potion to super buff yourself. Lose and you get raped. If you win, you can still come back to find him after quite a few days (I think, maybe there's a threshold)

Walk out of town

Try to walk south at the town square in the morning/afternoon. Guard will tell you to stop. Choose number 2 to ignore and continue. Will get event.

Perfume House

Redlight district in the morning/afternoon. Go there to get your sets of perfume. It can happen twice where he will give you another set to try. Each time, you'll get a fellatio event.

Addition - True end

On the 15th+ day go to the town square/main district at late night and there will be a little girl there. Talk to her. I think I can confirm that you need to finish the red-hair girl quest first to encounter the little girl because story wise it seems you need good relationship with them. This is critical for the "TRUE END".

After you met the little girl at the town square you can find her again in the red-light district. The time of the day is still not sure but just try going there on every time of the day to see if she's there. Talk to her again and you will be allowed to enter the left room inside the collesium where the guard is guarding it (the one that comes to notice you being groped by a thug). Go in talk to them and you can get some items and on your way to true end. Beware that true end boss is really annoying unless you have the anti-ero perfume.

PERFUME Description -Thread #61

性奴隷の香水: Wearing this turns you on more easily during battles. But you get a slightly larger reward if you beat your opponent.
赤首の香水: Same as the above. Only a bigger reward and a larger aphrodisiac effect in battle.
催淫の香水: The strongest of the three. But you only get this if you follow the true route. 15000 per master-level opponent in the arena but you are likely to climax after 2-3 grope attacks.
売女の香水:You'll get REALLY turned on with this perfume equipped.
催促の香水:Males get really turned on. This and the perfume above are probably only useful for the fingering game and if you use the seduce skill in practice fights.
静寂の香水:With this equipped, you're less turned on by sexual attacks.
深海の香水: The same, only a stronger effect.
虚無の香水: You'll need this against the final boss. Absolute immunity to sexual attacks as far as I can tell.
武人の香水: 25 ATK boost
守護者の香水: 25 DEF boost

I didn't bother with the lesser +12 ATK and DEF perfumes. But you can figure those out on your own.

Bosses - Tried to sum up by me, credited a lot to Harleyquin's threads

You can also buff up on 1st run, geared up on 2nd run and beat everything on the 3rd run but hey, where's the fun in that?

-If you feel like you're getting hit too hard on some boss maybe some training before going to fight is needed.

1st

Just keep hitting until he dies. When he's low on HP he will try to use his string. QET will pop up. Clear that and don't get caught in the string or it's GAMEOVER

2nd

Just keep hitting until he dies. This guy is brawler type so you can try fighting one of them in practice if you wonder how they fight (they're the bulky muscle type). No secrets. Will try to rape.

3rd

A pain to deal with. He will first ask to shake hand to put you in paralysis, don't accept it. He got needles that will kill you in 5 turns if you don't kill him. Also needles to bind you, weaken you, paralyze you and so on. He'll try to win by that 5 turns so kill him before that.

In the commercial district, the bottom right house in the morning/afternoon has a guy in there that can sell you stuffs to prevents silence and stun (6000g). Equip that will make it a lot easier to fight him.

This guy got a lot less HP than the previous two so he'll go down faster if you get the hits on him.

4th

Pretty much a paladin. Equip your 4th skill that ignore defense and maybe a healing skill and you'll beat him fast.

5th

This guy will try to rape you more than kill you. Dodge his first QET or you'll go into humiliate status. Clear all of the QET to prevent yourself from getting horny. He will do two groping instead of one each time. He hits moderately hard so get some defense or heal to stay alive. Equip yourself with horny prevention perfume to help. Check spoiler above for the right perfume. Sheer force and RNG can also beat this guy but it's dumb luck.

6th

This is where the 'pain' in the game comes in. This guy ain't no joke. His special attack hits like a truck. His normal attack hits hard and he's pretty beefy. Recommended to fight him later in the game after the white hair slave girl arrives so you're a bit more beef up. Try to get enough EP to put healing skills in at least 2 slot (recommended big heal). Recommended putting your stun skill in all the other slots (3-5) to keep him stun and stop him from using special attack which hit hard. Might not always work but worth the try.

7th

If you beat the 6th guy this guy is pretty cake. He's pretty much the typical magician type. I was able to beat him with the previous mentioned skill set that I equipped so can't really say much. Avoid prolonging the fight is my best recommendation as he hit pretty hard sometimes.

8th

This guy is your last boss in normal mode. He's pretty much the 6th boss but more buffed up. He hits very hard so hope you're buff enough to tank it until the heal rolls in.

9th -ONLY avialable through TRUE END

This girl is a pain. REALLY...a real pain. You MUST equip ANTI-horny perfume, the strong one the better. Try to keep yourself from cumming because after you came it will be a pain to recover from it. Try to get her hp below half and after that she will start going serious. She will stop using horny skills and went into full dishing mode. From this point onward just pray that your tankiness is high enough to beat her and hope the heal rolls in at the right time. Even with that it is still very hard.

Recommended to fight after your 2nd/3rd round. The first and 2nd round just gear up and get a lot of money. On the 2nd round try to trigger the True end and you can guy DD pots from the 8th boss before fighting the 9th boss. Then use the 3rd round the buff up with DD pot training. It is possible to do it on the 2nd and 1st run too but it's just plain hard. (I was able to bring her down to half-health on 1st run but after that I got hamburger'd).

Where to buy DD Potion -Thread #103 Neko, Hima-Game + my little addition

1. Girl Guide at Front gate entrance (what I called town square)

Accessible only through True-End

6. Right before fighting the 9th boss you can buy DD potion from the 8th boss for I think 10,000g each. So stack up some money if you want to buy it.
A couple of mistakes regarding skills.

Fairy whispers gives a one-off reduction to the lust gauge, not over a few turns.

Masturbation will bring your gauge all the way up to 99, but you won't climax.

I didn't do a description of the counter skills. There are 4 of them. In order:

1. Counter upgrade: Slight increase in counter damage.
2. Sword master: General increase in regular sword strike damage.
3. Tsubame Gaeshi: Despite the similarity to Kojiro's signature move, all this does is improve the counter damage significantly. There's a different graphic as well.
4. Sword saint: Huge increase to regular sword damage. Base damage now close to blood strike damage levels.

Boss events are obtainable if you beat them first time round. Save time. Likewise clear the maze and you'll get all the CG and scenes.

For the gang-rape, description is incorrect. From day 7 until day 10 in the daytime, there will be a man near the bottles in the pleasure district. That's the trigger for the gang-rape. He isn't passed out or anything.

Four rewards from the fingering game. Once he says he's broke, you no longer need to visit him.

For the perfume house, you can only get the 2nd set of potions during a first run. I tried on a repeat run and couldn't get the second scene to trigger.

For the 3rd boss, the warehouse vendor gives you items that prevent blindness and reduce the effect of the 3rd boss attack debuff when he's low on health. Nothing more than that. Beating him before he shoots 5 needles at you just requires lots of attack, if necessary eat the meat buff at the restaurant.

The 5th boss is easy, don't screw up the QTEs and equip either a strength potion or a horniness reduction potion.

For the 6th boss, the absolute full-proof method to beating him without relying on RNG skill rolls is to equip as much defence as you possibly can through items and the restaurant. Your EP skills will be occupied solely by healing skills (small and big heal). After that it's just a matter of outlasting the knight since he WON'T heal and his moves can be healed. This method more or less, it just requires patience. The only way you can lose is if you lack defence and he does the super slash move (the one allowing you to counter if you survive) multiple times. Recommend fighting him on day 18 (if you're trying for a one-run true-end) since that's the absolute limit you have to avoid the time-over scene.

Same strategy also works for boss 7, but this one tries to rape you so equip anti-lust perfumes to be on the safe side.

Boss 8 is the same as boss 6, only his moves don't make you collapse to the floor every once in a while.

For those going for battle rape, the easiest way to see the positions is to let the girl climax at least once. After that opponents will try to strip you and/or restrain you. When you're restrained, try and break free and lose the QTE deliberately. Most of the time the opponent will then change position to either frontal, from behind or standing (one position depending on opponent chosen). Whether or not you still have armour or underwear on is irrelevant.

Somehow I doubt anyone's going to read this, but for those who can be bothered this might be useful.

Last edited:

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

Well, there's the problem. I didnt really think that choice in the beginning of the third boss fight meant anything. Yay not having a clue what those moon runes say. Guess I should be picking the second option instead of the first one then?

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, there's the problem. I didnt really think that choice in the beginning of the third boss fight meant anything. Yay not having a clue what those moon runes say. Guess I should be picking the second option instead of the first one then?
Yay for not using a text aggregator when you can't read anything. Yes if you pick the second option you get a QTE event that allows you to avoid the strength-draining needle attack.

Not that you're going to bother reading what I type.

kdodger

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

this game's mechanic is really hard for me to understand. i'm wondering if any of the guys are interested in doing a partial translation cause i can at least go through games if i have that. if not i'l have to give up :( is there a place where we can request for a partial for certain games?