What's new

RPG RPG Maker [えのきっぷ / Enokippu ] くノ一牡丹 / Kunoichi Botan(RE204823, RJ204823)

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: New New enokifu game

This was just posted, the UI for the heroine's skill trees:

4 different classes perhaps? Some skills appear to be linked to specific classes to encourage different playstyles by the looks of things.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I see Maiden skill tree.

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I believe he's working on the status screen or some-such right now.

It's a nice shot of the MC naked, at least.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score

While this is bumped: Can someone tell what that game that pops up in his Twitter feed is? The one with the pixel maid.

Its all in moonspeak so its hard to find anything about it. I was looking for a dlsite link or a blog with a demo, but without success.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

While this is bumped: Can someone tell what that game that pops up in his Twitter feed is? The one with the pixel maid.

Its all in moonspeak so its hard to find anything about it. I was looking for a dlsite link or a blog with a demo, but without success.
He's retweeting what someone else has been doing. It's a game in development otherwise the retweet would have mentioned something along the lines of a release.

One of the earlier retweets has a hashtag: #OdeonCage or some such. I'm not a twitter user so no idea if there's anyway to trace a retweet back to its source. The same person Enofiku retweets has also don fanart for the earlier game Sonabia as well.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Yeah I formulated my question kinda badly. I'm seeing whats going on there and that its by a different person, I was just wondering if someone can find a blog or something associated with it since I couldn't get there without moonspeak. It has certainly grabbed my attention but aside from the twitter page I can't find anything else about it sadly.

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A quick bit of translating and twitter-fu: The account being retweeted is @eencya, who is the graphic designer for a 2d sneaking+archery R18 game, which currently goes by the name of OdeonCage. I think this he is the only person mentioning it (as in I can't find the programmer/circle of it anywhere). I wouldn't be overly concerned about this though, there's quite a few circles who didn't have much of a presence before they released their first game, but it turned out OK (e.g. Searothonc).

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I believe he's working on the status screen or some-such right now.

It's a nice shot of the MC naked, at least.
Yep, it's the H-Stats status screen:

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Looks like the girl in this game is going to be wearing some interesting clothing.

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Anyone knows if the game has a virgin system like his first 2 games?(Before the red collar slave game)I hope it does. =s

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyone knows if the game has a virgin system like his first 2 games?(Before the red collar slave game)I hope it does. =s
Well, given that the H-status scene listed status as "Virgin" I'd say it is a little bit more than the rather limited system in the first two games. Given what we know about the combat system, it seems fairly likely this will be an H-system somewhere between Virgin's Protection Magic and Akabuki Arena.

Gamer23

Reputation score

Well, given that the H-status scene listed status as "Virgin" I'd say it is a little bit more than the rather limited system in the first two games. Given what we know about the combat system, it seems fairly likely this will be an H-system somewhere between Virgin's Protection Magic and Akabuki Arena.
Lol and all i have to do is just click on the link 2 post above.... Must have missed that. Im no good at following twitter. =( Thanks habisain =)

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, as no-one else has pointed this out, I may as well: there's been an update on . It's mostly uninteresting stuff, but two things are worth mentioning. The first is that there's a new screenshot for the 'detailed' H stats, and the second is confirmation on a virgin route in the game.

Gamer23

Reputation score

Well, as no-one else has pointed this out, I may as well: there's been an update on . It's mostly uninteresting stuff, but two things are worth mentioning. The first is that there's a new screenshot for the 'detailed' H stats, and the second is confirmation on a virgin route in the game.
Thank you for the link. This is what an update of their progress should be like, a link to the source! ;)

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

As an extra bonus, reading the bit which comes over the blog entry on the main page is a brief write-up on the characters who turned up in the previous game. For those who didn't play Sonabia, it also gives the true name of the final boss of the true route (otherwise known as 薄子 because of her unremarkable personality to those who knew her when she was still human).

a8571003

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Posting here to consolidate information about this game

This is his latest blog post:

Long time no see, this is Enokippu!

It's recently become hot where Enokippu is and is staying in doors due to pollen.

It looks like each region (mouth, chest, groin, buttocks) is going to be modeled more comprehensive than previous games.

The story is set in the same world and story as SonabiA but in a different location.

Much excite.

Last edited:

Gamer23

Reputation score

Posting here to consolidate information about this game

This is his latest blog post:

It's recently become hot where Enokippu is and is staying in doors due to pollen.

It looks like each region (mouth, chest, groin, buttocks) is going to be modeled more comprehensive than previous games.

The story is set in the same world and story as SonabiA but in a different location.

Much excite.
Missed the detailed parts where you can see how much effort he put into this particular game here. I loved it alot.

This shows the amount of times it got fondled/sucked/cummed on/orgasmed from.
Also most importantly who fondled her boobs first and who first sucked on her boobs. I Fkin LOVE how detailed this goes.
This is just her boobs. Imagine what other body parts would be like.

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score

Guess every talented H-Game developer is cursed with some kind of bodily ailment that impair his / her daily life...

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Guess every talented H-Game developer is cursed with some kind of bodily ailment that impair his / her daily life...
I've noticed this as well.