What's new

RPG RPG Maker [えのきっぷ / Enokippu ] くノ一牡丹 / Kunoichi Botan(RE204823, RJ204823)

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: New New enokifu game

does anyone has the topics for Enokifu last games?
After the person who created the thread for the last game ragequit the forum, the thread title didn't change at all.

Check here.

Vultuderp

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Seriously Akakubi arena battle system its superb all the new H-games need to implement something like that! I'm waiting so much for the new game!

Capnrex

Reputation score

Let's see what we can read about this game from the images that we currently have, just from a quick glance over I see that this game probably has a costume system of some kind. As evident from different outfits in pictures 1 and 2 in the second row.
Our protagonist will maybe a resident of fictional fantasy land. Assumed from characters mix of superficial features, hair and eye colors. Also this producer comes works that focus on fantasy in general.
Our character maybe fighting more monstrous or maybe supernatural creatures this time. She's using what appears to be a knife that appears to be made of jewel of some type, maybe imbued with magic so it may injure such things.
That's my theory however. As why would you use such a thing on other humans when a sword or any other conventional weapon would most likely be more effective and less expensive as well?
It may or may not have the same combat system as the previous Arena combat game. As evident from the last two pictures in the topic posy.
It depends on what sort of feedback he received from his Japanese audience.
There maybe adjustments either to the combat rape and card dice system if he's using the system from the Arena combat game as it had a couple of faults with it and if it focuses on supernatural creatures we may have to expect stamina may fall quicker depending what you getting raped by along with maybe permanent level loss with HP cap lowering.

That is my little theory post on Enokifu's new game
Think of as you will but I just felt like writing this.

Mephisto

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Looking forward to it, but it looks like it'll be a while still. I didn't read everything on his twitter, but most of it wasn't really related to the game. As much as I'd like him to be a crazy workaholic and finish the game so we can all enjoy it, I can't blame him for being a normal guy who is also looking forward to tree of savior and spends time doing things he enjoys.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Pantyhose and fishnet armor are a-go!

luna of the east

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can't wait for it I really enjoyed his game before, especially SonabiA

I really wish SonabiA have a translation for the story

Last edited:

playssx

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Character's design always look nice as previous games. But all MC look similiar. Maybe maker is lolicon? :D

amgwtfover

Lurker
Reputation score

There are snippets here and there on his twitter, it's just about making sense with the google translation :D.

His latest tweet seems to say that there will be 9 different costumes ("Anyway Standing picture 11 species, nine underwear, socks nine, so it ended up costumes nine" is what came out. All of which will be eligible for clothing damage. This hype train is picking up some speed...

OP
Scarletz

Scarletz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I can't wait to see the 9 new costume !!! i wish he release a official release date lool !!!

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Speaking of snippets on his twitter, here are some silhouettes:

I'm not usually a fan of anime girl butts, but the girl in his previous game had a damn nice one. Going by those silhouettes, this girl's booty will be good as well.

OP
Scarletz

Scarletz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

added to the first page !!! seem awesome !!!!!

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Bunny girl outfit confirmed:

The protagonist does not seem pleased with this. :p

Also, missed this (damaged) nun outfit:

Last edited:

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Bunny girl outfit confirmed:

The protagonist does not seem pleased with this. :p

Also, missed this (damaged) nun outfit:
Heh, Liking her face she's making in that bunny outfit.

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Looks like the author is working on the combat UI.

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

So, if you liked the QTE battle system in the last game, then you're in luck, as it seems to be returning in this game:

Sunshaded

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So, if you liked the QTE battle system in the last game, then you're in luck, as it seems to be returning in this game:
Nice to see that. The also mentions that instead of QTE mistakes steadily increasing "ero damage" like in Akakubi, enokifu is thinking of making it so success results in shaking off an enemy or avoiding sexual events. Like most QTE in hentai games, I guess.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So it'll be same but slightly different combat system eh?

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Insofar that it sounds as if it's all-or-nothing, this seems more like it's the same type of system employed by Virgin's Protection Magic, I think (albeit with more complex QTEs rather than just button magic). Could be interesting, I guess, as that tends to lead to a slightly more flowing battle (Akabuki Arena's battles could drag on a bit...)