What's new

RPG RPG Maker [えのきっぷ / Enokippu ] くノ一牡丹 / Kunoichi Botan(RE204823, RJ204823)

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: New New enokifu game

He/She definitely knows how to create cute characters.
Absolutely. Severely underrated skill in the Hentai industry, a lot of artists don't seem to grasp that designing a character is very important, and giving a heroine bikini-armor for example diminishes a lot of the appeal. He/she gets a lot of subleties right others don't even notice.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Absolutely. Severely underrated skill in the Hentai industry, a lot of artists don't seem to grasp that designing a character is very important, and giving a heroine bikini-armor for example diminishes a lot of the appeal. He/she gets a lot of subleties right others don't even notice.
Bikini armors should be something to wear when having high corruption/lust... A lot of artists forgot that what's hidden in clothes can be more erotic than immediate full disclosure.
Takes the fun away IMO...

Anonolurker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hope the clothing damage isn't based off of health, never like that hollywood aspect in some games, health potions shouldn't fix clothes. Hope thats just a coincidence that it seems to happen at perfect increments in fifths of her health bar, or thats just a placeholder for a clothing durability system.

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If I recall correctly, it's already been mentioned on Twitter that clothing damage is independent of HP.

chuenlee

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Just wonder if this game got that female demon inside.
And hoping that will be playable too:)

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Who wants to ?
Do note that this is to show case the UI, and does not reflect the in game elements.
Confirmed feature:
user's turn based timer gauge.

Unconfirmed feature:
He added a gauge/indicator that shows the enemy's mental state which reflects what kind of "mode" the boss is in according to the HP of the enemy. (more dangerous as hp goes lower and attacking pattern changes too)
Might not implement this feature if it he thinks it he unable to go through with it.

Last edited:

nozdozzle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Really excited for this. 赤首の闘技場 (The Girl In the Red Slave Collar) is one of my absolute favourites.

Monceber

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Who wants to ?
Well, they're not exactly new, tho - they've been on his twitter for a month already.
But he has added a screenshot of some kind of map (with boss and event, is what I assume those icons are) recently - probably some kind of dungeon exploration or some stuff like that?

Last edited:

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, they're not exactly new, tho - they've been on his twitter for a month already.
But he has added a screenshot of some kind of map (with boss and event, is what I assume those icons are) recently - probably some kind of dungeon exploration or some stuff like that?
If you mean , I'm not sure if it's from the game we're discussing here - it's got a different character and is described as "Tina's Escape from Goblins Minigame". I guess it could be a minigame in the game, but for some reason I doubt it...

IMO the status effects is more interesting, although you may have to save the image to disk before being able to get a good look at it due to Twitter resizing.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

IMO the status effects is more interesting, although you may have to save the image to disk before being able to get a good look at it due to Twitter resizing.
臨戦状態: Battle ready (it seems she fights with a summoned magic sword)
発情: "In heat" (sexually turned on) [Resistance to sex gauge damage lowered: Medium] Never could translate the Japanese term accurately without resorting to an online dictionary. Either way, the sex gauge measures how much she can take before the arousal takes her out.
衣装破損: Clothing damage (Resistance to sex gauge damaged lowered: low + bonus to chance of enemy's mental state switching to copulation)
股間晒され: Vagina exposed to public view (QTE event against penetration sped up + bonus to chance of enemy's mental state switching to copulation)

The last one means a return to the QTE events of the last game. Since the mental state thing is still a work in progress and could be abandoned in the future, it's the QTE mechanic which is the more interesting one.

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Enokifu's first two games weren't anything too unusual, though they were pretty good compared to similar ones. Akakubi was a major shift and a jump up in quality, and this game is looking ever better every time. Can hardly contain my excitement. Here's hoping that it lives up to everything it appears to be.

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The last one means a return to the QTE events of the last game. Since the mental state thing is still a work in progress and could be abandoned in the future, it's the QTE mechanic which is the more interesting one.
Thanks for the translations - I got most of them myself, but I'm never confident posting stuff I can't check via Rikaichan... And I've said it before and I'll say it again: this game project is looking more and more like Enokifu's take on VPM. That's probably a good thing.

Of course, it also looks like it's still very early in development, so this could be a long, long wait.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks for the translations - I got most of them myself, but I'm never confident posting stuff I can't check via Rikaichan... And I've said it before and I'll say it again: this game project is looking more and more like Enokifu's take on VPM. That's probably a good thing.

Of course, it also looks like it's still very early in development, so this could be a long, long wait.
VPM? Not very good with abbreviations and don't know the video game context.

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Virgin's Protection Magic, I assume.

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Indeed, VPM = Virgin's Protection Magic. Sorry for not expanding on it, but... uh... the name of the game's in my sig...

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Indeed, VPM = Virgin's Protection Magic. Sorry for not expanding on it, but... uh... the name of the game's in my sig...
Never interested in playing it nor do I pay much attention to what other users have for their signatures.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Come to think of it, the creator still hasn't come up with a name for this game in development yet. There's no release date and he's got AGES to go before a demo is ready, but it's weird having to call this the "New new game" each and every time.

Last edited:

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

If you mean , I'm not sure if it's from the game we're discussing here - it's got a different character and is described as "Tina's Escape from Goblins Minigame". I guess it could be a minigame in the game, but for some reason I doubt it...

He actually just tweeted out a link to this game:

(The pass for the file is in the tweet.)

It's a small minigame where you roll the dice to move. You move two spaces if you roll a 1, and you don't move at all if you roll a 6 (and maybe 5 as well I can't remember). The goblin always moves forward 1 space a turn, and if he catches you there's a QTE game where you guard your chest or crotch with up or down, failing or hitting too late gets you groped. There are also event tiles with traps that hit you if you roll a 4, 5, or 6.

You can hold off the goblin if you select the bottom option menu, which has you leave an article of your clothing on the ground to distract him.